[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you like Filth? I like Filth. Let's talk about Filth
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: james-mcavoy-filth.jpg (18 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
james-mcavoy-filth.jpg
18 KB, 600x300
Do you like Filth?

I like Filth.

Let's talk about Filth
>>
I didn't. It was nasty in a way I dislike and the ending was not well-earned. McAvoy was great as usual, Rosie's pussy was beautiful and eight feet tall in the screening I saw, and I still wasn't dazzled.
>>
>>68129434
I liked what a senseless dick McAvoy can be
also the ending sequence
>>
dead weird twist at the end

ending was sad
>>
Makes me wanna smoke
>>
I left my NEETcave to see it because brit films never get leaked.
>>
>>68129434
>all them small cock jokes

Film was weird but I liked it.
>>
one of my favorite movies of all time, i'm Scottish
>>
>>68129434
McAvoy's acting at its peak.
>>
>>68129510
>senseless

yeah, he was bipolar dude
>>
>>68129485
rosie?
>>
I choked on the mm's I was eating in the cinema when he does that little fart at the beginning
>>
>cucked by a wog
>turn in to a degenerate cross dressing subhuman
>take your own life

Scotland.
>>
/effay/ as fuck
>>
Had a little bit of tonal whiplash going on near the end, but I mostly liked it. McAvoy was stunning in any case, maybe his best performance.
>>
>>68129485
I think you are thinking of Trance. This is the one where he's a dirty cop.
>>
>>68129434

Ending was weird but McAvoy was great
>>
All those demonic face transformations scared the living shit out of me and I had terrible nightmares that day. Fuck this movie I didn't sign up for that shit. It's like going to the movie theater to watch a normal movie and they put on a horror trailer. I literally close my eyes and imagine tits and ass the whole time to get through it. I feel like they purposely blast the audio in those trailers too. Fuck them that should be grounds for a class action lawsuit I didn't pay for my blood pressure and heart rate to go through the roof.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.