[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does /tv/ hate Macie?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: macie.jpg (153 KB, 383x594) Image search: [Google]
macie.jpg
153 KB, 383x594
Why does /tv/ hate Macie?
>>
shes refuses to be BLACKED.com
>>
Thats not her right? Thats just wax figurine or something?
>>
>>68128527
Her hands are disproportionately large
>>
she didn't grew up to be pretty as they expected and now have to watch tv shows with non old lady ugly girls
>>
No charisma, just flat and basic. Comes off as an amateur really.
>>
>>68128527
Called everybody who didn't label themselves a feminist a sexist
>>
who is that chad with her?! reeeeeeeee
>>
>>68128527
She was in a youtube video together many other retarded actors from the same soap opera, and they were all demanding to open the borders of our countries and take more rapefugees in.
And she's also kind of ugly.
>>
>>68128689
That was a clickbait headline.
>>
>>68128820

>But I also feel like we should stop calling feminists ‘feminists’ and just start calling people who aren’t feminist ‘sexist’

http://time.com/4284168/game-of-thrones-maisie-williams-feminist/
>>
>>68128796
you're an idiot
>>
>>68128943
Don't you have a mudslime cock to suck?
>>
>>68128927
She's not exactly wrongheaded in that statement. It's just that "feminist" has become synonymous and thus tainted with the third wave radical idiots. I doubt that's the kind of feminism she's referring to.
>>
>>68128527
We all hate her and think she looks horrendous, but we'd still all hate fuck her brains out.
>>
you just know
>>
>>68128527

for a second I was looking at the guy next to her thinking "wow jimmy fallon sure looks like shit these days"
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.