[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Was the 5 min long Iraq war flashback when Army dog brutaly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8
File: army dog.jpg (139 KB, 460x280) Image search: [Google]
army dog.jpg
139 KB, 460x280
>Was the 5 min long Iraq war flashback when Army dog brutaly rapes an Arabian Mau cat infront of her kittens necessary?
>>
>>68128312
Who are you quoting?
>>
>D-Day
>Who let the dogs out start playing
>>
>>68128324
Acidents happens
>>
>>68128324
Some faggot.
>>
>>68128312
>believing NBC gulf war propaganda
>>
>>68128324
It's a quote from the movie. Army Dog questions his own existence by breaking the fourth wall.
>>
>that fucking brutal scene where Army Dog throws a grenade and a young pup runs to fetch it and it blows up in its mouth

jesus fucking christ
>>
>>68128312

oh right all white male dogs are evil
>>
File: Chiuaua.jpg (14 KB, 450x189) Image search: [Google]
Chiuaua.jpg
14 KB, 450x189
>>68128312
>The scene when army dog was forced too eat his Mexican Chiuaua buddy in order to survive when they where captured by the terrorists.
Rip childhood
>>
>canine war movie
>fortunate pup by creedence drinkwater rebarkal starts playing
>>
>Army Dog spiraling into depression when he comes home from the war to see his bitch getting plowed by Chad Thunderknot

Seeing him go through the war to see his last connection severed so brutally...
>>
File: army dog in vietnam.jpg (359 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
army dog in vietnam.jpg
359 KB, 1280x800
This scene was just brutal, disturbing and wrong on so many levels
>>
Is this a good movie for me to watch with my wife's son?
>>
EXCUSE ME WAITER!

Yes I'm sorry, but this meme is stale. Could I have another one please? Thank you.
>>
>>68130792
It's a refreshing change of pace from watching Bella and the Bulldogs with him.
>>
File: army dog.jpg (34 KB, 300x388) Image search: [Google]
army dog.jpg
34 KB, 300x388
>go to the theater to see Army Dog
>bring my younger sister along, so she can pretend to be my girlfriend because of the no-singles policy
>I hand the cashier my gift card and she spins the wheel of fortune
>we end up getting wine and grilled vegetables, not bad
>the movie starts
>I like the visuals and the general atmosphere of the film
>but then, the brutal ten minute rape scene comes up, and just when this happens, the Mimichorn goes off
>men are wrestling with their girlfriends and wives, who are pretending to resist while their men tear of their pants
>me and my sister are feeling pretty awkward at this point, and people are starting to notice our violation of the theater etiquette
>"Fight me", I urge my sister, as I hurl her on the floor
>she's screaming and kicking me, giving a very good performance
>however, her feeble body is no match for my physique chiseled by tons and tons of iron and I easily overpower her
>I rip of her pants and plunge my manhood into her unbesmirched vulva
>I ejaculate like Mount Vesuvius
>finally the Mimichorn goes off again, and the couples return to their seats
>my sister is crying
>when the movie ends, we are rewarded with the trophy for the best act
>the overseer was very pleased, and he personally shakes both our hands when he gives us the trophy on the door
>the movie was 9.5/10, I'd rate it kino
>>
File: doggydor.jpg (13 KB, 500x581) Image search: [Google]
doggydor.jpg
13 KB, 500x581
>>68130896

what
>>
>>68130842
autism
>>
>>68130896
bruh
>>
>>68130896
I think this post signals that we've reached peak /tv/
>>
>>68130896
yeah but how was the wine
>>
>>68130792
Even better to watch with your wife's son's birth father Reginald.
>>
File: image.png (556 KB, 1022x618) Image search: [Google]
image.png
556 KB, 1022x618
>>68128585
>>
This film is problematic. It portrays afghan hounds as rapists, extremists and terrorists. I urge you to boycott this studio for its incredible narrow mindedness. #notallhounds
>>
>>68130896
>the Mimichorn
my sides
>>
>>68130896
i am erect from this
>>
>>68131402
>This film is problematic. It portrays afghan hounds as rapists, extremists and terrorists.
you do realise that 90% of the footage was taken from real life, right?

the film is basically a documentary, it's truly blurred the line between performance and reality
>>
>>68131624

>90% of footage is taken from real life

And edited to support the
Or message. It's not a fair representation of the afghans as it doesn't show how victimised they are and is just showing their apparent vicious nature. This film is war propoganda to support the re-opening of the Guantanamo kennels
>>
>>68128405
i wish they showed more boot kennel camp
>>
>The suicide scene when Army Dog eats the chocolate bar.
This was honestly the only part of the film that I would consider "Kino"
>>
>>68130896

/tv/ finally got good again
>>
File: n96syeJ.jpg (32 KB, 472x331) Image search: [Google]
n96syeJ.jpg
32 KB, 472x331
>>68129627
>no marky mark shopped in the distance
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 480x516) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 480x516
>>68130896
>>
>>68130896
I actually choken on my food from the sheer absurdity in this post. Last time I read a greentext while eating.
>>
>trying to enlist my dog in the army
>nobody takes us seriously because of this movie
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.