[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Snyder:Reason BvS cost 250 million was practical effects
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: 1459784160083.jpg (59 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1459784160083.jpg
59 KB, 720x720
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCG9mHAclk8
>>
>>68127541
Another bvs thread. Its not like there are 20 of them already on /tv/. Blind fucking faggot
>>
When are they going to hand the keys to Affleck? He would actually care.
>>
>>68127541
I love that Batmobile so fucking much.

Thanks for sharing this. I really appreciate it.
>>
>>68127565
Snyder has just given us two of the best, most faithful, most thoughtful comic movies we've yet seen. Three if you figure in Watchmen, The bonus here is that, while incorporating elements comics fans are familiar with, it's not a story we already know.

I'm not being contrarian. I'm not trying to bait you. I'm genuinely sorry if you can't see that.
>>
>unnecessary practical explosions
>>
>>68127565
Just fuck the rest of the DC Universe and let Affleck do batman. No one cares about the rest and it's too late to make them care.
>>
>>68127699
I could live with that.
>>
>>68127699
Batman's the only worthwhile DC franchise anyhow.
Also fuck Marvel.
I hope Civil War bombs.
>>
>>68127699
But Anon, the market wants a movie about Wonder Wench and Seaman.
Seriously though, I still wonder why they thought it was a good idea to do the same thing Marvel does right away. Just give the people good stand alone movies first and then see what you can do with the franchise.
>>
>>68127691
totally agree.
I had to see batman vs superman twice because I couldn't believe how good it was
>>
>>68127803
>Seriously though, I still wonder why they thought it was a good idea to do the same thing Marvel does right away. Just give the people good stand alone movies first and then see what you can do with the franchise.

Because the Superhero fad will die at some point. It will take the same fate as the Western did, when the market was oversaturated with that.
DC wants a piece of that pie before the pie is rotten.
>>
>>68127981
I always figured Batman is known enough to be outside that bubble. If they played their cards right they could just keep working that franchise even if capeshit goes bust.

Naturally they're not doing that and being retards.
>>
>>68127981
Superhero movies are different than westerns, and comparing the two is an insult to westerns.
>>
>>68127691
I agree, anon. inb4 the Evans poster comes in and calls us cucks.
>>
>>68128158
>Superhero movies are different than westerns, and comparing the two is an insult to westerns.

You talking about the true classic Westerns, the deconstructionist Westerns that came later, or just the genre in toto? I only ask because the overwhelming majority of Westerns between the 40s and the late 60s were virtually indistinguishable from the average cape movie in terms of themes, complete with unambiguous good guys and villains that were, respectively, champions of virtue and vice.

You got that rare gem like "The who Shot Liberty Valance" that broke from the mold on occasion, but in an era where Hollywood was churning out better than 100 Westerns a year, the vast preponderance of them were pure, undiluted shit.
>>
>>68127541
Love how it looks like the actors are asking Snyder to direct them and all he does it put up his hands and start doing the camera movements.

> "So what if I say it like this?"
> "Yeah, if we pan the camera do the right this shot will look great."
> "Zack?"
>>
File: 1442866476924.jpg (73 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1442866476924.jpg
73 KB, 640x480
>>68127691
>Snyder

>thoughtful
>>
>>68129173
Yeah, he really should've become a cinematographer.
>>
File: bvs is shit.jpg (304 KB, 598x522) Image search: [Google]
bvs is shit.jpg
304 KB, 598x522
>>
File: tumblr_nntaiiw3xt1titub2o1_500.png (93 KB, 500x422) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nntaiiw3xt1titub2o1_500.png
93 KB, 500x422
>>68129487
FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU STOP POSTING THIS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>68127541
>and what I remember most was the godawful doomsday fight
TOP KEK
>>
>>68127541
He looks like miranda sings long lost brother.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.