[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are they still alive?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
Are they still alive?
>>
Shadow was an old faggot. There I said it.
>>
Porcupine scene was fucking brutal.

I think he even snickered at the end, the little cunt.
>>
in our hearts and vhs's
>>
>>68126935
holy shit i forgot about this movie. for some reason the only thing i distinctly remember about this movie is when the cat knocks a pot onto a dogs head
>>
>>68127004
Cats rule, dogs drool.
>>
>>68127003
Well I mean, they're probably not dead.
>>
>>68126935
This movie so comfy
>>
>>68127083

>cant swim
>makes unsubstantiated claim

No wonder cats fall down waterfalls.
>>
>>68127388
Cats can swim just fine.
>>
Cats and dogs are cool. But not as based as twiggy.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=dVfXF8O-lHw
>>
sassy was such an ugly damn cat
>>
>>68127204

Anon...
>>
>>68127521
Ugly cat for an ugly daughter.
>>
>>68127551
You wouldn't nail her? Fag.

The cat of course
>>
I've grown to really hate the CGI thing they do for modern animal movies/shows/etc.
It's been over 20 years since I've seen this but I think it was just that we heard their thoughts?
>>
What's that movie where the kids golden retriever runs away and it has adventures in the forest? It eventually comes back after hearing his masters dog whistle.
>>
File: maaya wada.jpg (22 KB, 360x480) Image search: [Google]
maaya wada.jpg
22 KB, 360x480
>>68126935

i doubt it.my cat was a kitten when this movie came out and it's dead. i had to put it to sleep because it could barely walk due to old age.
>>
>>68127662
Yes.
There weren't any shitty animations of them talking.

Definitely the highest exemple of dogkino.
>>
Nope.
>>
Reminder Shadow could have just stayed down the hole and let Chance lead the family back to him.
>>
>>68127745
Well we don't have definitive proof.

They might as well just be very old.
>>
>>68127701

> putting a kitten to death because of old age

Sick bastard.
>>
They were all full adults in 1993. They're dead as fuck.
>>
>>68127874
i did that with mine. it was pooping blood and kept falling over
>>
File: Far_from_home.jpg (33 KB, 298x442) Image search: [Google]
Far_from_home.jpg
33 KB, 298x442
>>68127684
This is the movie I was thinking of. Superior lost animal story.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.