[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
seriously is there anything this woman can't do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 2.jpg (24 KB, 324x324) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
24 KB, 324x324
seriously is there anything this woman can't do
>>
Put on a convincing performance.
>>
Reach the top shelf in the supermarket.
>>
>>68124756
She apparently can't star in any good movies, at least not recently. And she can't suck a cock. She was so cute in that one movie where she wanted to be a superhero tho.
>>
>>68124756
act
>>
>>68124756
Beat Ted Cruz in an impromptu debate.
>>
i want to rape her
>>
>>68124795
>her
>>
>>68124793
aww but she was just being emotional and passionate, and ted has spent his whole life arguing, don't be too hard on her, she's a good egg in her tiny little heart (which i plan to cut out and eat circa 2019, if things go well)
>>
>>68124795
This
And it would be even better cause she would really hate it cause she's a lesbo who's aware of the people that want to dick her
>>
File: image.jpg (429 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
429 KB, 1920x1200
>>68124775
I saw Ellen Page at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told her how cool it was to meet her in person, but I didn't want to be a douche and bother her and ask her for photos of anything.

She said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but she kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and stuck her fingers down my throat. I tried to push her off, but she knocked me to the ground and sat on my chest.

She took her fingers out of my throat and started spitting on my face, she had so much spit I don't know how her mouth could produced so much. Before my entire face was covered in saliva.

"Want a picture now, bitch?" she started screaming. "Want me to sign your butt hairs, faggot?"

She started punching me in the crotch and screaming, "I'm a lesbian, you pig! I'll skull fuck you!"

She got up off of me and grabbed my legs, she started pulling me down the isle by my feet while yelling aimlessly about the taste of semen. Suddenly she dropped me and started taking off her shirt. She wasn't wearing any bra underneath, and her tits were right there in front of me. Then she grabbed a bottle of mustard from the shelf next to her, unscrewed the cap, and started pouring it all over her tits.

She went in to stomp my face, it was then I noticed she was barefoot, but slipped on all the saliva. She ate shit and fell on me, her mustard covered tits smacked against my face.
>>
File: 123423525235.png (178 KB, 464x478) Image search: [Google]
123423525235.png
178 KB, 464x478
>>68125344
>>
>>68125344
Hey. Reddit mod here. All memes aside - since the dust has settled - is this one of those "dank memes" I've been hearing all about? Thanks in advance for your response(s).
>>
>>68125471

I really hope he dies
>>
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 650x389) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 650x389
>>68124756
Have a career
>>
Get on top of me and fuck me until we're both covered in our bodily juices

Thats what.
>>
>>68125344
Is it normal that this gave me a boner?
>>
>>68124756
queef on my face
>>
>>68124756

She can't stop you from making this thread daily.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.