[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fear the Walking dead
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 4
File: fear_the_walking_dead_88827.jpg (35 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
fear_the_walking_dead_88827.jpg
35 KB, 600x300
I swear if the kill off the based billionaire nigga Strand ima drop this show so fast
>>
>>68123505

>billionaire nigga

They're going to revel that he was in the jail with Nick because he killed the owner of the house and yacht.
>>
He'll die eventually but that fucking whore that gave away their position should be thrown overboard

>OMG he sounds so rad xD. i hope hes cute :3
that fucking cunt needs to die
>>
What if hes CIA?
>>
Why are the women in those show so insufferable? I never hated characters as much as that stupid daughter and her dumb cunt mom. They always have those stupid "I know everything, everyone is so stupid" looks on their faces. And they're so one dimensional with the whole "I've got a hard smart woman exterior where I don't show emotions but as soon as I'm by myself in a room I start crying hysterically" seriously FUCK THOSE CUNTS. why haven't they just been killed horribly yet?
>>
Based Daniel is going to have to go all El Salvadoran civil war to get them out of this pirate mess.

I don't mind the show being packed with imbeciles in the group of it means based Ruben Bladés gets to drop people like flies.
>>
>>68123677
Madison is based though. Sorry if you've got autism.
>>
>>68123609
Rule #1: it's my plane
Rule #2: it's my plane
Rule #3: It's my GODDAMN plane
>>
>>68123505
>not dropping it immediately to protest the bullshit they pulled with Negans introduction
You should quit giving them views on both shows and that gay talking dead. Just pirate them or watch one of the livestreams with /tv/ if you have to watch it when it first airs
>>
>>68123860
lol i did pirate it
>>
>>68123584
I just watched the sneak peak and this may be right

its Bladés calling him out on his BS
>>
Why the fuck war the opening sequence like a goddamn warzone? There were explosions going off all over the place.
>>
>>68123677
like you wouldnt dick the kim dickins
>>
>>68123677
Couldn't agree anymore. I like the show for the survival aspect and the women actively sabotage the survival aspects. Infuriating to watch
>>
>>68124826
The military is shelling/bombing the city.
>>
>>68123677
Still not as bad as the mexican kid. He needs to die a horrific death.
>>
This show dropped off hard. Family drama is shit. They should have strung out the apocalypse for like 3 seasons. Maybe have put the characters int he government so we can see a high level view of shit going down instead of watching a family live on a farm in Georgia/a boat in the Pacific.
>>
>>68123794
>based
This phrase gets tossed out by retards like you so much
>>
>>68126003
great idea bro !!
>>
>>68125947
He's obviously middle eastern you fuck.
Nice bait tho
>>
>>68123505

I'm convinced the whole show is just an attempt by Kirkman et al to portray black men in a stronger light after all the criticism of the portrayal of black men on The Walking Dead (and also a shameless cashgrab riding off the coattails of an established property).
>>
>its a someone does something stupid episode again
>>
What's this show about? How is it different from the original series? How does it compare in quality?
>>
>>68125157

But sabotage is what women are best at.
>>
>>68126406
Lol are you actually retarded? He's a beaner.
>>
>>68126460

it's about ocean zombies and wet zombies and aqua zombies and water zombies and it's full of stupid characters who i wish would all just die already especially the junkie and the his emo stepbrother and his retarded coalminer sister and his stupid mom and his annoying dad and the annoying spanish guy and the black guy's ok for now

twd is east coast, ftwd is west coast
>>
just HOW do they create all these insanely insufferable characters? is it on purpose? i hate these incompetent assholes more then i hate myself. i dropped TWD after season 3 because it had become a fucking soap opera with zombies. and now this show already lost me by the 7th total episode.
>>
>>68126780

Stupid people are the engine that drives the plot on these shows.

After a certain point, when all the people left standing are badass survivors, they have to bring in stupid people to introduce death into the show again. You can also have survivors battle survivors, but the stupid people are used to trigger those conflicts.
>>
>>68126851
i guess you'e right. maybe they can get rid of some of the females in the family. skylar white level of annoying.
>>
ONLY HERE FOR LEXA

LEXA DESERVED BETTER
>>
It's not shown here till tonight, was it a good ep?

Does it just pick up exactly where they left the last episode?
>>
why is tobias so based?
>>
DUDE I JUST WANTED TO GO FOR A SWIM LOL
>>
anyone else think that the intro scene was one of the better pre-opening title sequences in the whole of twd? shit was great
>>
>>68126968
yes. second episode is good too.
>>
>>68127300
yeah man, loved the scale of the action and the shock they all felt when Nick destroyed that zombo.
>>
I hope this series doesn't get canceled before Meth Depp finally unlocks his final form.
>>68123595
>sinking this boat because of a mix tape
Bitches ruin everything.
>>
>military bombing LA
>while altanta still look the same
WHAT IS THE FUCKING POINT?
>>
Boring as fuck.
>>
>>68126526
>ocean zombies
>wet zombies
>aqua zombies
>water zombies

i read your post while watching the show, before getting to that part. holy shit i really thought you were making a funny. god damn this show is retarded
>>
>>68123505
I hope the other boat is
Negan
>>
>>68128286
Maybe the units that were meant to bomb Atlanta got overrun before they could start.
>>
jesus christ this is worse than i thought it would be.

What a shitty start.
>>
wait didn't the bald mexican release all the zombies when they were all gather up in one big place? so it is his fault right?
>>
File: NGB_Kenny_Wellington_Arrival.png (787 KB, 689x899) Image search: [Google]
NGB_Kenny_Wellington_Arrival.png
787 KB, 689x899
>Kenny and Strand will never be boat bros
>>
>the junkie is STILL wearing the old man's clothes
>>
So what are the deaths like in this show senpaitachi?
For a zombie centric show I expect decent
>>
>>68128692
He gets new clothes in episode 3.
yacht captain uniform
>>
>>68128645
AQUA ZOMBIES
>>
>>68128709

I'm pretty sure every named character's death happened offscreen last season.
>>
It's a show... about nothing!
>>
>>68128776
so a zombie show holds back on the gore?
Why watch it?
>>
>The spinoff show is better than the original adaptation.
>>
>>68128803

Well they showed some people getting jumped by zombies and zombies getting killed but last season was only like 6 episodes, only two people of this group got killed plus mostly military people.

But yeah this show didn't have a very good payoff, they hyped it up as showing the zombie apocalypse happen but they only showed a little riot then had a time skip. I'm pretty much only watching it now because of the fact the group being out at sea seems interesting.
>>
>>68123677
because the writers are too stupid to figure out a logical way to keep the plot going
>>
>>68128692
Who would you toss that Harrington.
>>
>>68123677

I hate how every time the writers resort to the cheap way of having a character do something really fucking stupid and not telling anyone about it.

They avoid creating actual conflicts between characters and rather just make them do something illogical to create suspension.

It's fucking lazy and annoying.
>>
>>68123677
So just like real women then...
>>
the retardation of the characters is really off-putting.
i wanted a thrilling survival story set in post-apocalyptic zombie wasteland and got poorly constructed family drama with vapid and superficial characters. thanks.
>>
>>68123584

Yeah except for the fact that he knows how to drive the insanely complicated yacht, knew the private codes to get into the house, and clearly all the shit belongs to him

Get fucked /pol/
>>
>>68123677

This perfectly describes everyone woman on every American tv show or movie. And also every woman in America.
>>
File: 1460030834508.jpg (26 KB, 360x348) Image search: [Google]
1460030834508.jpg
26 KB, 360x348
>>68129237

Yeah, and the way they portray Strand I'm really surprised that he hasn't taken any action regarding the family.

It's fucking retarded, they use his boat and equipment to fuck everything up, even when he made it very clear that he's the captain and he's calm as ice about them.

They use his radio equipment to fuck shit up, they use his rubber boats without permission.

The barber dude is the only one contributing anything by fishing. Fuck this family, dump them into the sea.
>>
So, how will the ratings go this season? Everyone except for Strand, Nick and the older Mexican guy annoys me.
>>
>>68123505
He's currently the only really interesting character. The daughter is hot though.
>>
I'm liking where this show is going, honestly, the characters are great. They aren't all likeable that's for sure but the biggest contrast between this show and TWD is that the characters here seem far more fleshed out, they all have their own deal instead of it being protagonist and son + infinite uncharacterised redshirts.

The only character worth nothing atm is Daniel's daughter which makes me think that her purpose is for his development, she's going to be the only character to die this two half-seasons
>>
this show had such good potential and they ruined it

it should never have reached the stage of the city bombing, i wanted to see people trying to survive, military outposts getting overrun, basically society collapsing instead of just for one reason

instead we have people stuck on a boat
>>
>>68130451
>one reason
season
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.