[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
STATION !!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 10
File: station.gif (1 MB, 400x216) Image search: [Google]
station.gif
1 MB, 400x216
>>
Bogus Journey is as good as Excellent Adventure, all other opinions are shit
>>
File: fear04.jpg (25 KB, 254x364) Image search: [Google]
fear04.jpg
25 KB, 254x364
>those terrifying deleted scenes
>>
File: GoodRobotBillAndTed.jpg (53 KB, 640x429) Image search: [Google]
GoodRobotBillAndTed.jpg
53 KB, 640x429
>>68122871
Totaally and god damn the design for the Good Robot Bill & Ted is awesome.
>>
File: fear05.jpg (24 KB, 599x402) Image search: [Google]
fear05.jpg
24 KB, 599x402
>>68122917

like I'm glad this shit was cut because it would have given me fucking nightmares

I like how its just the cool station building the robots and nothing else happening
>>
Bill and Ted 3 when
>>
>le big nose black caveman saves the day.
>>
>>68122871
I actually like Bogus Journey a lot more than Excellent Adventure.

>>68123015
Please god no.
>>
>>68123015

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/04/07/bill-ted-3-keanu-reeves-alex-winter-update

While we haven’t heard many updates recently regarding the Excellent Adventure to get Bill & Ted 3 made, Alex Winter says the crew has been working daily to make this dream a reality.

“It’s looking good,” the Bill part of the legendary duo told Forbes. “This is Hollywood so I don’t believe it’s happening until it’s coming out on VOD, but we’re all working on the film everyday at the moment in terms of the pre-prep type work so it’s an active project. Hopefully we’ll be shooting it shortly.”

Winter confirmed that the team has a completed script by Chris Matheson and Ed Solomon (who wrote the first two films), a director, a studio, and the return of Keanu Reeves. “How the f–k would we make it if he wasn’t on board? People always ask if Keanu’s doing it and I’m like, ‘No, I’m making a Bill movie.’ Of course he’s in it. I can’t make a Bill & Ted movie without Keanu.”

All that’s left is nailing down a start date. “I can’t really go further than that other than to say some people are going to be returning from the original by the fact that they’re in it,” Winter said. “There will be new people because obviously, sadly, Rufus [George Carlin] isn’t around anymore and they will be interesting actors, too.”
>>
>The original filmed ending of Bogus Journey had Evil B&T killing Bill and Ted over and over, with death bringing them back continuously because of the number of games he lost originally. A snippet of this has survived in a trailer for Bogus Journey in which you see Bill and Ted flung across the stage.

oh shit!!

let me go check out the trailer
>>
File: 13994984__SX540_.jpg (25 KB, 540x288) Image search: [Google]
13994984__SX540_.jpg
25 KB, 540x288
>>68123015
They've already travelled through time and to the afterlife. a third would have to be about them going to outer space, nothing less. But how would it explain why we're not living in a utopia based on late 80s-early90s metal by now?
>>
>>68123101

I remember they were saying it was going to be about Bill and Ted wondering why the future didn't change to what they were told yet
>>
>>68123073
If it were treated honestly, and at an intelectual level befitting the age its' original fan base, I would welcome this.
>>
File: giphy.gif (165 KB, 378x203) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
165 KB, 378x203
>>68123150
Well Rufus certainly isn't going to tell them. RIP George Carlin
>>
>>68123101
paralell universe and multiverse
>>
>>68123101

What if the movie took place during the transition into the future Utopia? It could be about how it happened.
>>
>>68123180
remember how that one ends with them suddenly getting help out of nowhere from themselves?

made perfect sense.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjOp1UoygIw

imagine if this was in the movie
>>
File: EP-150829321.jpg (20 KB, 317x475) Image search: [Google]
EP-150829321.jpg
20 KB, 317x475
>>68123207
I guess, but they'd have to think of a damned good conceit as to why kids start listening to like Winger again and have it inspire them to build a better tomorrow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oP5eeF9yedY
>>
http://www.billandted.org/gallerybjmissing.htm

cool reading

Much of the Battle of the Bands segment was changed for the final production. Originally Bill and Ted try to use the Good Robot Bill and Ted, only to have them run through a wall and disappear. Bill and Ted then have to try to fight the Evil Robot Bill and Ted themselves, which leads to the shot above. Bill and Ted are being thrown across the stage by Evil Robot Bill and Ted while Death tries to keep the audience entertained. Eventually Bill and Ted manage to get the Evil Robot's heads and press self-destruct buttons on them, later lobbing them at De Nomolos and blowing him up. The Good Robot Bill and Ted supposedly run around the world and return to the Battle of the Bands stage in time to catch Joanne and Elizabeth, who are falling from the ropes above.
>>
>>68123553

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_OYWrnVTUs

oh shit the ending is different

they are doing their speech in normal clothes and not in their other future trained zz top clothes
>>
>>68123150
That doesn't make any sense since they completely changed the world with just that one concert. How could they have have started a movement that changed the world and have it fizzle out by 2016? Where would Death, Station, and the Good Robots go?

I'm sure there'd be time travel shenanigans with the future rebels or something, but they'd really have to explain why things didn't pan out after the ending to the second movie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kw2qvq1CJt8
>>
>>68123957

looks like keanu just revealed new stuff a few weeks ago

http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/03/15/sounds-like-life-is-imitating-art-on-bill-and-ted-3

>Reeves revealed that he’s still enthusiastic about the concept – which concerns Bill and Ted struggling to write the song that brings peace and harmony to the world – but added that they are now taking their time with “the actualisation of that concept.”

>Which sounds a lot like life imitating art.

>“We’re just trying to get the script together” he added. “We’re trying to get the story right. We’re working with this studio so we have a little bit of support, in a sense of like if the material comes through we’ll try and make this picture. We’re really just still trying to get the story right.
>>
File: twitpic-35.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
twitpic-35.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1200
9/11 is why we have Social Justice and don't have hoverboards.

Hip-hop is why we don't have a hair metal utopia.
>>
>>68124103
grunge more likely, metal went from being about partying and god times to mopey and depressive. Gone was the optimism of the 80s and in came the cynicism of the earl 90s. You'd think people would have been a little more upbeat in the wake of the cold war ending.
>>
>>68124465
bill and ted are stoners.
muh ebbin rock was just a pc cover.
>>
>>68125234
so you're saying it's weed not rock that units the world in those films?
>>
>>68125273
no its a time traveling phone company that confuses young stoners..
>>
I'm here to tell you:
God gave rock and roll to you.
>>
>>68125366
>there are people that think the Argent original is better than the Kiss version
>>
Full-on robot chubby.
>>
What if Bill and Ted were in the matrix? And we see a Brady Bunch type remake, where 80s Bill and Ted are confronted with our post 9/11 culture?
>>
>tfw pizzahut was giving away free bill and ted dvds if you ordered a large pizza or some shit a long time ago

Was a good time lads. Watched it on my ps2 while eating a stuffed crust pizza and drinking mt dew
>>
Could this be made nowadays without them being stoners?
>>
>>68126531
>millennial Bill and Ted
Please no, their excellent adventure would probably be going back in time and calling people shitlords
>>
>>68123350
Das mah jamz niga \m/
>>
File: 1461782891234.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1461782891234.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>68123101
>tfw no metal enlightened negro to rule over you and teach you the error of the white man's ways
>>
>>68122917
>>68123004
but the easter bunny is in the movie.
>>
File: fc,550x550,black_u2.jpg (80 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
fc,550x550,black_u2.jpg
80 KB, 550x550
>>68127877
>tfw you could never even be as badass as the politicians in the future
>>
>>68127916
in the original script, evil bill and ted conjure the nightmare creatures from good bill and teds hellscape and set them upon them from reaching the battle of the bands
>>
>>68128594
ok, cool.
>>
Bogus Journey has to be one of the most insane sequels ever made, and I mean that in the best of ways. The logical and safe Bill & Ted sequel would have them need to travel through time once again, and more hijinks ensue. It practically writes itself. You really have to admire how outside the box they went with Bogus Journey.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.