[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My sister is watching this on Netflix. Literally what is the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
My sister is watching this on Netflix.

Literally what is the point of this show, it looks like fucking Fanfiction for god's sake.

Fables is better
>>
It is a fan fiction mashup of various fables and Disney IPs.

The point is that it's somewhat wholesome family entertainment.

Also, Lana is milfy
>>
>>68120695
I love how everyone in that picture has an up to date image except for Snow since Ginnifer looks so terrible these days
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 576x576) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 576x576
>>68120923
Has she stayed a big fatty? I'm only on season four.
>>
WE WUZ LANCELOT N SHIT
>>
>>68120695

Rumple is the only redeemable thing about this show.

Everything else is just 'oh no this person is in some generic danger we all have to band together to save them'.

Characters are thrown together randomly, the dialogue is utter shit, and the main plots have basically been recycled since day 1.
>>
File: who could be behind this.webm (698 KB, 1920x800) Image search: [Google]
who could be behind this.webm
698 KB, 1920x800
>>68120695

>Literally what is the point of this show, it looks like fucking Fanfiction for god's sake

Because it is. Two jews said "Hey, what if we take all the well known Disney stuff and mash it together, we'll make millions!"

That is all it is. All the Disney characters know each other from back in the day. They all meet up in a shitty town while flashing back to the past and how they knew each other. It even has a "ORIGINAL CHARACTER DO NOT STEAL" as the main hero. They also have a habit of changing characters races or making them gay to promote "diversity" to the masses. Yeah, thats right, Mulan is now a raging lesbian and Lancelot is black.
>>
>>68120695
>mfw they are fucking going to pull a fast one and get Mulan with Dorothy instead of Ruby...
fuck them Dorothy belongs with Ozma!!!
>>
>>68122003
>Bitching about hot Mulan fucking SlutRed
Does being a /pol/faggot makes you an actual faggot?
>>
Why does Ruby turn from a wolf into a human wearing clothes?
If she's naked when she turns does she turn into a wolf without fur?
>>
>>68121689
Yeah. She slims down a little (very little) bit but she's going to get bigger again because Ginnifer's pregnant
>>
fuck, So Ruby died between the seasons.

I guess it's the only way to right the girl off for good without her making those 1 episode appearances between seasons.

Last time she was seen is she went into a lesbo relationship with Mulan and that was it.
>>
>>68123039
No, i think she and Mulan are trying to get Dorothy back after Zelena did one of those sleep forever type of spells.
They 'leaked' the episode is going to have a true love kiss, i assume Mulan is going to awake either Dorothy or Red.
>>
>>68123128
I still don't understand or I missed it how Zalena came back to Storybrook.

Regina used magic to sent her back to her original place, forgot the name of the damn place.

How would Mulan/Red even meet Dorothy if they are in the past.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.