[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LEAVE QUIPKINO TO US https://youtu.be/MZwsbcW-d-E
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3
File: hqdefault.jpg (35 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
35 KB, 480x360
LEAVE QUIPKINO TO US

https://youtu.be/MZwsbcW-d-E
>>
>>68120528
I can understand a few shots of Harley in panties, but if it's the whole movie then I can't take it seriously
>>
>Quips: the trailer

Think they could have crammed more quips in there if they tried?
>>
>>68120615
t. cuck

tell me: there there anything more eternally cuckolding than wearing glasses?
>>
woah was that batman?
>>
at the very least it won't be worse than BvS. It literally can't. By sheer virtue of not going full retard with casting it's guaranteed to at least be watchable
>>
File: 1460348630019.webm (2 MB, 1920x798) Image search: [Google]
1460348630019.webm
2 MB, 1920x798
>>68120615
why not senpai?
>>
>>68122057
Why was a fridge cast as the sex appeal?
>>
Where's Killer Frost?
>>
>tfw I like Joel Kinnaman a lot but he always does these shitty career killing roles
>>
This looks good.
>>
>>68122288
she resembles the teenage audience the movie is shooting for.
I don't mind it. I'm glad they didn't cast an anorexic or a fatty.
>>
This looks bad.
>>
This looks great.
>>
>>68120528
Now, this is shit! The last trailer was cool but this one is trying to hard. You can see the movie was originally intended to be more serious, now they're throwing quips all over the place.

>I want a glass of water
>that's a good idea

What is this!?
>>
>>68120528
To be honest I really hate the idea that SS think of themselves as "bad guys". I thought this was the sort of mistake that the DC Cinematic Edgeverse would never make. But I guess it's the worst of both worlds.
>>
>>68122704
In Under the Red Hood, Joker killed a bunch of Black Masks' thugs after being given a glass of water.
>>
This looks kino.
>>
>>
>>68122775
Deepest lore.
>>
deathstroke when?
>>
>this summer
>*wacky music*
>a group of criminals
>has to work together
>>
>>68122840
>record scratch
>But they don't have to like it!
>>
>>68121992
and by sheer virtue that hack snyder isn't a direct part of it.
>>
So the reshoots are confirmed to be requips. DC is losing its focus and vision in order to make a few more bucks. Instead of making their mark on this world with darkino, they make quipflicks.
>>
>>68122941
You either die a kino, or live long enough to see yourself become the quip.
>>
>>68120528
>ya'll jokes must be crazy
>>
>>68122960
Is it deadshot or deathstroke who becomes president?
>>
>>68123171
hol' up hol' up
you telling
we wuz
presidents and shit?
>>
>>68123190
Yeah, exactly.
>>
>1:24
>Boomerang holding an unicorn plush
That's it, they surrended to Marvel
>>
>>68123320
It's a metaphor to show his innocence. Unicorns can only be tamed by virgins.
>>
I hope it's as good as the trailers make it look
>>
>>68123320
I love how DC is basically in a situation where they can't win anymore.

If the movie sucks it is because DC sucks. If the movie is fun it is because they are copying marvel.
>>
>>68120528
Face it. Quips and campiness is what superhero movies are supposed to be. The only ones that can pull of grimdark seriousness is solo Batman and ones adapted from grimdark and serious graphic novels.

I mean c'mon, it's just a bunch of people with magic powers running around in their underwear. It's supposed to be stupid and fun.
>>
What if they follow the plot of that recent Suicide Squad animated movie and Batman is one of the crew just with a ton of facial disguise on.

Would explain why the Batman shots in this trailer look so strange.
>>
>>68123493
Like that time in the cartoon when he pretended to be Killer Croc and nobody knew the difference?
>I THREW A ROCK AT HIM!
>>
>>68122057
Explain "fridge". I'm not familiar with the term used on people.
>>
>>68124777

Fat people do not admit to being attracted to skinny/fit women, so they call them "fridge" in a pathetic attempt to ridicule the non-"curvy" physique, since they probably convince themselves to prefer "REAL WOMYN HAVE CURVES" (aka ham planets).
>>
>>68124777
It means a built like a fridge. Meaning no tits and no ass.
>>
>>68124968
>>68125587
Oh I see. Like ChloMo. But Margot has more female curves than many "sexy celebs" out there.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.