[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Moments a show jumped-the-shark in movies or TV shows Fargo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Fargo-s01e09-Malvo.png (210 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
Fargo-s01e09-Malvo.png
210 KB, 500x281
ITT: Moments a show jumped-the-shark in movies or TV shows

Fargo season one, Elevator scene
>>
>>68119971
This scene was great, desu. The only thing I didn't like was the one in a million chance of Lester running into Lorne again halfway across the country.

Also, season 3 when?
>>
>>68119971
"This is a true story. The events depicted in this film took place in Minnesota in 2006. At the request of the survivors, the names have been changed. Out of respect for the dead, the rest has been told exactly as it occurred."
>>
>>68119971
Liked the scene. Him going undercover as a dentist seemed a bit far.

I know dentistry isn't respected as the highest or medical professions but how did that nigger pull it off?
>>
>>68119971
That isn't the scene where billy bob kills the entire mafia at once
>>
>>68120214
This.

If you were still watching after Malvo walked into a building, shot 20 armed people, then left without incident then you shouldn't be complaining.
>>
So was Bill Dauterive in witness protection or something? He said his brother was but Why'd he kill him if he needed him to get to the brother
>>
>>68120128
Yeah im sure they have the full accounts of all the dead people and accurately portray every moment shown you retard
>>
>>68120128
lol it's not actually a true story dumb fuck. They just put that there for STYLE
>>
>>68119971
I didn't feel this was a 'shark jump' but from this point on the Malvo arc made no sense.
Malvo went through all that insane trouble to kill him... because he didn't help him in the hotel?
>>
I thought it was supposed to not make sense.
>>
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 640x360
>>
>>68120128
As a guy that lives in Bemidji I'd be more aware of a bunch of murders in my town. Or really any town in northern Minnesota/North Dakota
>>
>>68119971
How is this a jump shark moment. All through the series Malvo just does whatever he feels like doing at the time and easily avoids being caught or killed. The show is way overrated but I love it anyway.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.