[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anybody check this out? Just saw it on Netflix and was very surprised.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Look who's back.png (1 MB, 1200x720) Image search: [Google]
Look who's back.png
1 MB, 1200x720
Anybody check this out? Just saw it on Netflix and was very surprised. Was just expecting some entertaining man on the street type of comedy but it turned out to be a solid satire and have a much deeper story. Definitely on the level of Four Lions and Borat. Some of the film making threw me off, like the first person, but when I got adjusted to it I found it pretty inventive and a nice addition to the storytelling.
>>
So people just forgot the 6 million and its now ok to make fun of the fact?
>>
>>68115009
Ill take "Things People Wouldn't Say if They Watched the Movie" for 200 Alex.
>>
What's it called?
>>
>>68115009
>So people just forgot the 6 million and its now ok to make fun of the fact?

Were you born yesterday?
>>
>>68115009
6 million isn't even that much when compared to the rest of the 20th century
>>
>>68115009

Everything is "ok" in art & humor, you tremendous faggot
>>
>>68115009
>6 billion jews were killed in WW2

sure thing buddy
>>
>>68115840
>>68117391
>>68117400
>>68117426
>>68117460
>i only came here to reply to a shitposter
>>
>>68115009
> forgot the 6 million
whjat ?
>>
The book is hilarious I haven't watched the movie yet. Book is called Look Who's Back in English. Definitely worth the read and I'd assume the movie is just as amazing
>>
>>68117484
>I am a shitposter shitposting in a shitpost
>>
>>68114741
what is it
what's the premise
>>
File: aaaaaaaah.jpg (41 KB, 823x960) Image search: [Google]
aaaaaaaah.jpg
41 KB, 823x960
>>68117564
op is not shitposting
>>
>>68117627

Hitler just appears in modern day germany and hilarity ensues as he tries to make sense of the modern world

its filmed in a borat style though
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.