[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Horror Recs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
File: Urs Amann - Ein-Stein.jpg (58 KB, 581x588) Image search: [Google]
Urs Amann - Ein-Stein.jpg
58 KB, 581x588
I'm hosting a movie night in my home theatre tonight. There are going to be about five or six people there, and we're looking for something which will stop us sleeping. The house we're doing it in is situated right next to a forest, so bonus points if you can make it topical. Cliches and jumpscares welcome. None of us are horror connoisseurs.
>>
Exorcist 3: Legion
>>
Lake Mungo is a creepy af movie. It's slow and atmospheric but it has some scenes that stick with you.

Blair Witch Project, if you haven't seen it. But you're probably a bunch of plebs and wouldn't find it scary
>>
>>68114576
how old are you
>>
>>68114576
What horror moviea do you like?
>>
File: Kill-List-poster.jpg (248 KB, 1059x1497) Image search: [Google]
Kill-List-poster.jpg
248 KB, 1059x1497
>>68114576
>>
>>68114913
Underrated flick.
>>
>>68114913
good one
>>
Susperia
Cabin Fever
Evil Dead
>>
>>68114576
You're Next
>>
Blair Witch fits the woods theme and is still effective after all this time.

If you just want scary without the woods aspect, Possession and Audition are pretty fucked up. Audition is the best movie to go into completely blind, so if nobody's heard of it and can deal with subtitles, you're in for a good time.
>>
I've been watching cave movies recently and can recommend As Above So Below and The Descent, and also The Tunnel if you like pieces of shit

The Descent might actually work for you since its about a cave in the middle of a forest
>>
A Serbian Film
>>
File: the-borderlands.22479.jpg (175 KB, 700x1033) Image search: [Google]
the-borderlands.22479.jpg
175 KB, 700x1033
any genuinely good found footage movies?
I saw this last night and it's probably the best one I've ever seen
>>
>>68115564
europa report was the only one I've seen that did a convincing job of justifying the style. it was pretty ok as a movie too
>>
File: 18loshgv4vddpjpg.jpg (35 KB, 636x358) Image search: [Google]
18loshgv4vddpjpg.jpg
35 KB, 636x358
The Innkeepers was a good one.
>>
The Exorcist, Suspiria, Rosemary's Baby, Silence of the Lambs
>>
>>68115564
I liked the priest in that movie
>>
File: Resolution-2012-movie-poster.jpg (100 KB, 554x806) Image search: [Google]
Resolution-2012-movie-poster.jpg
100 KB, 554x806
bumping with another good one
>>
>>68115825
The main girl in that was so fucking cute
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.