[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Say something nice about Family Guy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: Griffin_family.png (91 KB, 320x251) Image search: [Google]
Griffin_family.png
91 KB, 320x251
Say something nice about Family Guy
>>
it is the ultimate pleb indicator
>>
Something nice about family guy
>>
>>68113646
In the earlier seasons, and in general when the show isn't being preachy, it can be funny at times.
>>
"Betty White was in PETA"

That whole bit made me laugh, I admit.
>>
its not as bad as the simpsons
>>
File: chinchong.jpg (69 KB, 951x666) Image search: [Google]
chinchong.jpg
69 KB, 951x666
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bW9Gbj6wDE

馬鹿
>>
>>68113646
It occasionally is really funny; the rest of the time the jokes range from "meh" to "holy fuck, that was so unfunny it completely cancels out that really funny joke 5 minutes ago"
>>
>>68113953
>>68113646
>American """"""""Humour""""""""
>>
It's better than Bojack Horseman
>>
File: Check 'em.jpg (60 KB, 948x711) Image search: [Google]
Check 'em.jpg
60 KB, 948x711
>>68113700
>>68113677
This thread had some good dubs
>>
>>68113765
I can't take somebody seriously if they hate family guy, but talk about the simpsons like it's only "not as good as it used to be" instead of being an unwatchable shitpile.

these people usually hate family guy because it's "problematic" instead of actually bad. either that, or they think "lisa's substitute" is the greatest simpsons episode ever, and don't actually like comedy

family guy is pointless, but very easy to watch, and occasionally has REALLY rough jokes or is legitimately funny and unexpected.

I also dismiss someone's opinion if they think only the first three seasons of family guy were good. they were kinda shocking for the time, but they're pretty weak and the animation looked like shit. the post cancellation seasons built upon the humor of the early seasons and got much weirder and funnier.
>>
>>68113646
It's not that bad. It's not the best animated show, but it's not as cringeworthy as people make it out to be. It's the perfect kind of show to put on when nothing is on. Or when you want background noise, or when you're just high as balls. This show is great when you're high as balls.
>>
The Star Wars parody episodes are kind of good. I like the meta part at the end of the first one when Peter is dogging Robot Chicken
>>
>>68114707
I think their meta jokes are usually pretty funny. Especially in the crossover episode. But I like meta shit.
>>
File: 686574567.jpg (124 KB, 717x409) Image search: [Google]
686574567.jpg
124 KB, 717x409
>>
>>68114602
You are literally the kind of pleb McFarlane panders to. Good job
>>
>>68114707
I thought the star wars episodes were significantly less good than an average family guy episode.

it made me realize how family guy's periodic flourishes are more restrained than the more overtly wacky humor in the star wars episodes.
>>
>>68114914
>Comedy must be incredibly high brow
>>
>>68113646
I think they have a ton of great jokes but almost no memorable episodes.
>>
>>68114946
It's nowt to do with brows son, FG has just gotten stale.
>>
>>68114707
same. they're great
>>
It's funny on occasion.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.