[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Two episodes left >Showrunner fired >Already renewed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5
File: vinyl-hbo-mick-jagger-series.jpg (17 KB, 670x377) Image search: [Google]
vinyl-hbo-mick-jagger-series.jpg
17 KB, 670x377
>Two episodes left
>Showrunner fired
>Already renewed

So what's gonna happen? Will HBO take back the renewal like they did for The Brink? Or will they just retool the fuck out of it and bring it back? Will Juno Temple get naked one more time?
>>
File: episode-109-1024.jpg (191 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
episode-109-1024.jpg
191 KB, 1024x576
>>68112935
>Will HBO take back the renewal like they did for The Brink?
Honestly I hope not just to piss off all the plebs and SJW's.

>Or will they just retool the fuck out of it and bring it back?
It's getting a new show runner so that's pretty likely.

>Will Juno Temple get naked one more time?
Sources say she might get nude tonight.

I just hope the show gets better but we're at episode 9 and it's pretty much the same quality wise as the pilot which now looking back really didn't need to be 2 fucking hours long.
>>
>>68112935
>a show about the 70s
No one asked for this
>>
Juno Temple is so hot.
>>
;_;
>>
>firing Terence Winter

How can HBO even justify doing this?
>>
>>68114079
easy: the show sort of stinks
>>
>>68114106
I like it but honestly this. Also he's no Matthew Weiner or even Vince Gilligan he's easily replaceable.
>>
>WHY ARE THE WOMEN SUCH STUPID FUCKING TWATS
lol
>>
>it's a cuck meets the bull episode
>>
>>68112935
I don't know what happens to this show. very big budget, great production but still feels really meh.
Idk what it is.
the pacing and progression is horrendous.
too many plots that get sort of forgotten.

Really, I just want to see more of james jager, the nasty bits plot and more juno.
>>
>Mick Jagger fired Terrence Winter.

That has to sting being a legendary showrunner and a fuckin musician fires you because his 70s wankfest idea isnt popular or good.
>>
YES YES YES YES DEVIL'S THREESOME
>>
>>68114882
I wish they had more Juno Temple ass
>>
>>68112935
This show is amazing. I don't get what peoples problems are with it.
>>
File: VINYL-Juno Temple-Vinyl.jpg (54 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
VINYL-Juno Temple-Vinyl.jpg
54 KB, 1280x720
>>68112935
>Will Juno Temple get naked one more time?

The show really needs to focus more on her, I'm getting kinda tired of Coked Up Exec's storyline.

And Demoted Mail Dept. Fag can be dropped completely.
>>
OH SHIT RAY RAMANO KNOWS
>>
>>68112935
Hopefully it keeps going. I'm sad that Winter left, but the show is originally the brainchild of Jagger and Scorsese, so as long as they're onboard I'm not worried. The prudction value, characters, dialogue and acting are all great and I don't have any problems with the pacing. It's sure as hell a lot better paced and interesting than the latest season of Better Call Saul
>>
>>68115137
but he discovered disco!
>>
>>68115270
Scorsese's name was on Boardwalk Empire too but he's a busy guy and it really not his project.
>>
File: Vinyl_HBO_1.jpg (213 KB, 990x660) Image search: [Google]
Vinyl_HBO_1.jpg
213 KB, 990x660
>>68115215
>RAY RAMANO

What exactly is this guy's job at the record label?

Blond Mustache Guy is the financial side and Coked-Up Gip Rosetti is the CEO, while White Guy Fro and Mutton Chops Guy are the music guys, but what does Ray Ramano do?
>>
Damn that episode was kino 10/10

Watch the AV Club give it a C because muh tortured male protagonist.
>>
>>68115137
>more ray ramano
>less richie
>cut richie's family
>more office hijinks
>keep black guy and punk band
>juno can go from muse to yoko until she moves on to a new dud in s3
>only scenes allowed of mail fag are him being akward in the black clubs, becomes dealer grows a pair in later seasons
>keep the mob, cut the godfather stereotypes
>cut the police/murder story loose
>cut jagger a check every month and tell him to stay the fuck away
>>
Is this show any good?
>>
>>68115528
I liked the episode and it made me wish that the mafia guys were in more episodes.
>>
>It's an end with a pretentious song to ape The Sopranos episode

oh wait that's every episode Terrence Winter has ever done
>>
>>68115528
AV club are SJW cucks who don't know a good episode of television when they see one anymore
>>
>>68115475
According to wiki he's """""""""""Richie's confidant and head of promotions at American Century."""""""""""
>>
>>68115737
>it ends with a song
>must be aping The Sopranos
You're grasping at straws mate. Also Winter wrote the best Sopranos episodes
>>
File: vlcsnap-00018.jpg (45 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-00018.jpg
45 KB, 1280x720
>>68115531
>juno can go from muse to yoko until she moves on to a new dud in s3

No, I figured from the start that Juno is supposed to be the "new blood" who will eventually make it big in the music industry, essentially taking over Gip Rosetti's role after he fucks up and gets himself killed.

They need to show her doing more music stuff, building up her connections in the industry and whatnot.
>>
>>68115742

They never did. AV Club is where people who can't hack the process go.

Only SJW go to school to post on the internet about movies.

>>68115821

>thinks episodes are written by one writer
>>
>>68114079
bad ratings and bad reviews
>>
>>68116054
>cut richie, put her in the drivers seat with ray as her goofy mentor
>>
Not even Olivia Wilde and Juno Temple can keep this show interesting.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.