[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why didn't he do anything about his childrens fucking? He
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
Why didn't he do anything about his childrens fucking? He obviously knew
>>
Because he was a shitty father
>>
>>68106683
for you
>>
>>68106655
because a large portion of his power was dependent on joffrey and tommen being King Robert's heirs
>>
>>68106857
why didnt he tell them to stop being so obvious about it?
>>
>>68106655
i thought cersei told him in season 4 and he was just like, "no. no no no i'm not hearing this!"
>>
>>68106655
>he just KNEW
>>
>>68106655
He was arrogant and had far too much pride about the family name. His entire lifes purpose was to make the Lannisters the most powerful family in westeros. Alot of his power hedged on the fact that Joffery and Tommen were Robert's heirs. He chose to ignore Cersei and Jamie banging strictly out of pride.
>>
>>68106655
He didn't know. He didn't believe it.
>>
File: tywin1.jpg (36 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
tywin1.jpg
36 KB, 600x450
>>68106655
Best character general?
>>
>>68106655
He'd first have to acknowledge it was true. It was simpler to live in denial. If he officially admitted it, he'd have to try them for treason.
>>
Tywin's obsession with his family name blinded him to any possible wrong doing. It was easier for him (and more in his nature) to simply ignore and rebut all accusations that Cersei and Jaime were banging.
>>
>married his cousin
>serves as hand to a dynasty of inbreds
>suprised his kids fuck each other
>>
>MUH LEGACY
>>
>>68107188

If it's not in the books, it never happened.
>>
>>68106655
Read the books.

He did try to do something about it, sending/marrying Jaime away. But Jaime joined the kingsguard to avoid it. Once the king OK'ed it there was nothing Tywin could've done.

Then he tried to send Cersei away, but Robert's rebellion and (to improve his family) he married her to the king, and from this point he could not stop it... One is married to the king and the other guard him.
>>
>>68106655
He really didn't believe they were
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.