[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
most underrared mcu movie >great WW2 period setting >c
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
most underrared mcu movie
>great WW2 period setting
>chris evans
>based tommy lee
>haley atwell
>joe johnston directing
>feels like another rocketeer

also the best score and theme of the mcu
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7TEvhd90JA
>>
It's the only MCU shit to actually feel like a movie with a beating heart
>>
>>68105484
Alan Silvestri is based
>>
>it's a /tv/ suddenly likes a bad movie because enough time and sequels have come out thread
>>
>>68105823
It was never even the worst mcu movie
>>
>>68105823
I've always liked it
>>
>>68105484
Good god that theme is so good.

Makes me feel american
>>
>>68105484
Did you do a rewatch in preparation for Civil War?
>>
>>68105952
no, ive really just always liked it and catch it when ever it comes on, mostly
>>
>>68105983
Then do a rewatch in preparation for Civil War
>>
Incredible Hulk is the most underrated. Edward Norton is a badass he feels like Bruce Banner. I don't hate Ruffalo but he's old as shit and just cracks jokes like the rest of the cast Norton truly felt like he had a monster inside of him. Roth as Abomination was great and a solid villain. Incredible Hulk is easily the most underrated MCU movie. Also that Tony Stark scene was fucking based.
>>
>>68105484
>Great WWII setting spoiled with blue lasers, fake Nazis, racially integrated military units because muh diversity, nothing actually resembling WWII
>Chris Evans head copypasta'd onto a laughably fake body. Looked like the end of Sleepaway Camp
>Sleepy Tommy Lee Jones phoning it in and eating a steak
>British bitch and Cap fall in love out of nowhere and for no particular reason
>All action scenes done in montage, but plenty of time for a 5 minute dance number
>Speaking of that dance number, why would you create a genetically enhanced super soldier then waste him completely by selling war bonds in a Broadway musical tour? Yeah, I realize the army wanted "lol more of him," but wouldn't your time be better spent studying him, trying to recreate the serum, anything that isn't broadway dance review that I have to sit through in a movie theater?
>It's another potentially interesting bad guy is completely wasted episode
>Rocketeer was a much better movie
>>
>>68106372
This. Movie had so much potential to be a badass WWII superhero movie but ended up being generic marvel shit with a forgettable villain and rushed ending.
>>
>>68105484

First half of the movie with Steve signing up, the process of him getting the serum and him being used as a propaganda tool is 10/10, its not bad after that but sadly not as good.
>>
First MCU movie I actually liked. Always found Iron Man meh and Thor sucked.

People said it wasn't very good so I went with low expectations and was incredibly surprised.
>>
>>68106372
>Being this much of a RLM faggot

The Howling Commandos always had a black guy by the way
>>
>>68106111
I hate that IH is part of mcu, it really doesn't belong desu. Different actor, Hulk looks completely different, both Bruce and Hulk have totally different personalities. He's hardly even a real character in avengers. More like something they summon to add more destruction.
>>
that movie didn't have a lot of quips did it? skinny Cap was best Cap
>>
>>68105823
nothing wrong with it

tfw the same will happen to BvS
>>
>>68106372
>Chris Evans head copypasta'd onto a laughably fake body
They made his body smaller with CGI, no shoops.
>British bitch and Cap fall in love out of nowhere and for no particular reason
Every movie
>>Speaking of that dance number, why would you create a genetically enhanced super soldier then waste him completely by selling war bonds in a Broadway musical tour? Yeah, I realize the army wanted "lol more of him," but wouldn't your time be better spent studying him, trying to recreate the serum, anything that isn't broadway dance review that I have to sit through in a movie theater?
They did it, the experiment failed in the rest of subjects. Also, it was propaganda.
>It's another potentially interesting bad guy is completely wasted episode
He is not dead.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.