[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just watched this. A qt girl told me to watch it because she
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: pride_prejudice.jpg (32 KB, 575x383) Image search: [Google]
pride_prejudice.jpg
32 KB, 575x383
Just watched this.
A qt girl told me to watch it because she said i looked like Mr.Darcy (personality-wise)
Does she want the D?
>>
>>68104804
she wants to cuck you
>>
>>68104804

She wants your dick badly.

Go hit that pussy anon, immediately.
>>
>it's a keira knightley stars in a period piece episode
>>
Worst adaptation of P&P DESU senpai. Watch the BBC one if you want to see the patrician version.
>>
>>68104804
Every girl i know likes this flick

what's so special about it?
>>
>>68105523
It's a love story with a male INTJ as one of the lovers.
Being an INTJ myself i thought it was a pretty good portrayal of the personality.
>>
File: Photo (2).jpg (432 KB, 1300x1936) Image search: [Google]
Photo (2).jpg
432 KB, 1300x1936
>>68106259

?

i want to suck you dick
>>
>>68106354
Who's this man?
>>
>>68104804

She thinks you're a buftie and you'll enjoy this shit
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.