[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Admit it /tv/, you cried a little bit at this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: furious 7 ending.png (1 MB, 1092x912) Image search: [Google]
furious 7 ending.png
1 MB, 1092x912
Admit it /tv/, you cried a little bit at this
>>
I didn't because the song was bad
>>
>>68103157
I haven't cried at all since I was a little kid, I'm dead inside
>>
was that right before he catch on fire
>>
I cried because creepy ass CG paul walker scared me
>>
>>68103198
LMFAOOOOOO
>>
>>68103157
Why? They are gonna take their million dollar paycheck and see each other in a couple of months for the F8 shoot
>>
is this carkino?
>>
nah but it's pretty good CGI almost as good as the warcraft movie but not quite there yet
>>
not really
i was numb at that point because how much the movie had sci fi crap
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EptTFgqnPE

1:50

if you can make it through this without at least tearing up a bit then you have no soul
>>
This sounds ridiculous, and I know it does, but this is an anonymous website, so I don't mind sharing, but the only time I have cried in the last 20+ years (I'm 30), is watching masterchef. Something about it, always the episodes near the end of the series where there is 3 or 4 of them left, and they are cooking together for 15 of the world's best chefs or however many. That. Always makes me cry. I've suffered appalling losses of friends and family, I even snapped my ankle in 4 places last weekend. Never cried, but master chef has made me cry on 3 separate occasions. I don't know why.
>>
>>68103410
Lol
>>
File: 1452276982895.png (46 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1452276982895.png
46 KB, 400x400
>>68103410
That's very interesting, thanks for sharing us your thoughts.
>>
>>68103410
What the fuck? I'm kind of in the same shoes. I don't even remember crying in the past 15 years aside from like 2 episodes of Master Chef with that blind asian woman.

Shit is heavy, man.
>>
>>68103355
3:40 on transcends into pure kino
>>
>>68103355
I will never mourn a drunk driver
>>
>>68103410
>>68103638
Have either of you seen LOTR? How the fuck do you not cry at this scene

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKIgv8AhffA
>>
>>68103197
d-did you get molestered?
>>
>>68103744
he was the passenger
>>
>>68103744
He was't the one driving the car, but neither Paul Walker nor the driver were under the influence of drugs or alcohol
>>
>>68103638

What is it for you? Mainly, for me, it is seeing the culmination of the 'journey' it isn't about winners, as to get to that stage (normally episode or two before the final) and cook for the greatest chefs in the world, they are all winners. I suppose it it seeing immense validation of others.
>>
>>68103410
I never cried before my early twenties. Surgeries, injuries, breakups, movies etc and nothing but lately I can hear a good song or a watch a movie/show/play and tear up. I think I'm finally loosing it
>>
>>68104173

>loosing
>>
>>68104287
>he doesn't loosing it
>>
How did this franchise get so big? I remember it being dead after Tokyo Drift. Why is it suddenly in the top three films at the box office every other year?
>>
>>68103157
>never seen a fast & furious movie
>had no idea who paul walker was before he died
>see this scene
I laughed my fucking ass off, OP.
>>
Top edge in this thread
>>
>>68104573
PW was very bro. He really was into street racing cars and surf. He chilled a lot on the beachs and donate most of the money he earned to charity. He never tried to be on TMZ frontpage or anything.
>>
File: sosad.jpg (41 KB, 350x266) Image search: [Google]
sosad.jpg
41 KB, 350x266
>>
Actually, I laughed my ass off with the fucking Paul Walker CGI face.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.