[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OMG LIFE IS SO TERRIBLE AND HUMANITY IS OUT FOR THEMSELVES WITH
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: satantango.jpg (235 KB, 1121x1600) Image search: [Google]
satantango.jpg
235 KB, 1121x1600
OMG LIFE IS SO TERRIBLE AND HUMANITY IS OUT FOR THEMSELVES WITH NO EXCEPTIONS! EVERYTHING IS BLEAK AND MEANINGLESS, FREEDOM IS A TERRIFYING THING TO STUPID PEOPLE, AND THE WORLD IS A COLD AND UNFORGIVING PLACE! LET ME DEMONSTRATE THIS BY HOLDING THE CAMERA ON THE DESOLATE BARREN WASTELAND AND THE PATHETIC MONGRELS WHO ARE THE CHARACTERS FOR MINUTES AND MINUTES AT A TIME AS THE AUDIENCE SHIFTS UNCOMFORTABLY UNDER THEIR GAZE! HA HA HA HA! I AM SUCH A GENIUS! THANK GOD I WASN'T PURGED BY STALIN OR ELSE I WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO SHARE THIS MASTERFUL VISION WITH THE WORLD! YES, YES, LOOK AT HOW SHE TORTURES THE CAT! IT IS A METAPHOR FOR THE CORRUPTION OF POWER! YES! POWER... CORRUPTION... HUMANITY SUCKS! NOW GIVE ME MORE MONEY TO FUND MY NEXT NIHILISTIC MASTERPIECE!
>>
>>68102572
calm down bro TFA is out on bluray maybe that's more your thing?
>>
*yawns*

That was a nice nap
>>
>>68102679
i miss spamming that thread everyday
>>
There is always more capeshit around the corner, faggot.
>>
Superior mozi (kino in hungarian) coming through
>>
>>68102760
BvS has more artistic merit than Satantango
>>
File: tarr3.jpg (107 KB, 640x384) Image search: [Google]
tarr3.jpg
107 KB, 640x384
>>68102884
whatever, kid.
>>
>>68102572

Maybe you should just stick to Capeshit and Star Wars
>>
DUDE PLODDING LMAO
>>
>>68103029
Revenge of the Sith has more artistic merit than Satantango
>>
>>68102884
>>68103080
both true
>>
>>68102884
Enjoy your BvS™ Cereal, aspie.
>>
>>68102644
>>68102760
>>68103029
>>68103115
sup samefag
>>
I know this a troll thread and even I find most of Tarr's output to be art hackery, Satantango is real fucking deal if you're willing to be absorbed by it
>>
What would a capitalist version of Satantango be like?
>>
>>68102572
Agreed.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (16 KB, 347x128) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
16 KB, 347x128
>>68103140
This is awkward
>>
>>68103173
WH is much better
>>
>>68103181
What do you mean by capitalist? Someone living in the fallout of a capitalist society?
>>
>>68103181
The Tree of Life
>>
>>68102572
Werckmeister is the best film of the last decade.
>>
>>68103216

I think something like that could be pretty interesting.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.