[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Edge of Tomorrow
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
File: EDGE-OF-TOMORROW-13.jpg (120 KB, 862x565) Image search: [Google]
EDGE-OF-TOMORROW-13.jpg
120 KB, 862x565
I just saw this and I loved it. What did /tv/ think of Edge of Tomorrow?
>>
Ask me tomorrow
>>
P good
>>
I thought it was pretty good. I thought it looked lame at first, and I actually like Tom Cruise a lot, but I rented it awhile back and was fairly impressed.
>>
Last action segment was crap and not rewatchable. Rest was good and Blunt a cute fämälämäzoid
>>
File: blunt.jpg (55 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
blunt.jpg
55 KB, 620x387
the third act wasn't as good as the first two, but still not bad either

7.5/10, enjoyed

time to draw out the emily blunt poster
>>
ON YOUR FEET MAGGOT
>>
>catched
>>
>>68102046
>HEY GUYS I HAVEN'T SEEN GROUNDHOG DAY BUT I CAN STILL TALK ABOUT MOVIES RIGHT
>>
Pretty great, it's a fun premise and the action is solid.
>>
Was a while ago since I saw it. Forgetful movie, but it's entertaining and quite superior to the generic hollywood shit that's been released these past few years
>>
>>68102046
Absolutely enjoyed it. Looking forward to the sequel, especially because they'd had some time to come up with a good idea instead of just spewing out whatever 2 months after they had success with this one.
>>
>>68102046
It was pretty good, looking forward to the sequel.
>>
when to shit when he lost his powers
>>
>>68102418
They're making another one?
>>
we know, she will never step on your balls.
>>
File: ௵.jpg (3 KB, 124x87) Image search: [Google]
௵.jpg
3 KB, 124x87
>You're an American.
>No sir, I'm from Kentucky.
>>
>>68102046
This and Dredd are pretty much the only good action movies of recent years.
>>
Saw it in theaters twice
>>
I don't know how closely it follows the original manga, but the third act when he loses is "power", kinda resembles your average action movie.
Otherwise, really solid stuff. Lovely production design.
>>
I thought the conceit for the time travel was dumb, and the aliens themselves weren't that cool but it was definitely a fun movie.
>>
>>68102221
IM TRYING TO BE NICE TO YOU, MAGGOT.
>>
>>68102583
Can someone explain this to a non-american.
>>
>>68102046
I enjoyed it. It was my go to comfy movie of 2015. Ending was a bit lame but not bad.
>>
>>68102702
I guess it's kinda the same thing if someone says that "Oh, you're from UK?" and they reply "No, I'm from Scotland".
They identify themselves more with the region than the country.

or

The sergeant established that them both being from the U.S doesn't help Tom's situation.
>>
>>68102702
A lot of people feel pride for their state more than the country. Usually Southern states. Almost always Texas.
>>
>catched
>>
>>68102224
>>68102893
Honestly though, you have been here for a long time. Don't you have anything else to do with your time?
>>
>>68102046

LOVED IT WHEN I SAW IT

IN IMAX 3D, THREE TIMES
>>
File: That one NPC you can't save.webm (3 MB, 1280x532) Image search: [Google]
That one NPC you can't save.webm
3 MB, 1280x532
>>
>>68102231
>groundhog day was an action movie
>>
Literally savescumming: the movie.
>>
>>68104892
except the only save point is before the fight.
>>
>>68104892
>>68104987
It reminds me of old video games that make you start from the very beginning
>>
>>68105243
So you're saying that it's checkpoint: the movie?
>>
File: tumblr_m9oko1dYWO1qbgtxfo2_250.gif (757 KB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m9oko1dYWO1qbgtxfo2_250.gif
757 KB, 245x245
>>68102046
>>
>>68104987
Still savescumming, since Cage is exploiting the fixed seed hard.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.