[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This whole scene... I don't remember last time I saw the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: ragnar.jpg (176 KB, 1916x1076) Image search: [Google]
ragnar.jpg
176 KB, 1916x1076
This whole scene...

I don't remember last time I saw the scene that had no one get killed, or sick, or injured or even delivered bad news that was still so heartbreakingly bittersweet.

The show was still doing a good job considering its likeable Hero has become a broken and lonely man. I hope they find something to bring his character back around because right now it's the "James Bond can't even Shoot Straight" middle of Skyfall.
>>
No one watches vikings here, bunch of plebs
>>
File: oops.jpg (190 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
oops.jpg
190 KB, 1280x720
>>68101113
>>
File: 1460291716320.png (89 KB, 200x275) Image search: [Google]
1460291716320.png
89 KB, 200x275
>>68101316
that's because you didn't lead off with a picture of Lagertha's goddess-like tits
>>
>>68101113
You're supposed to root for the Christians when you watch this right?
>>
>>68101701
Ah there he is, the Opiate addicted Ragnar we know and love.
>>
>>68101782
I know I do.

I can't wait till all these filthy savage vikings are finally eliminated by our great saxon overlord King Ecbert
>>
>>68101782
probably not but I do, same with Last Kingdom, Utrecht makes me rage hard
>>
>>68101782
You're supposed to root for Ecbert because he's based and everyone else is a literal cuck.
>>
Next week on "The Walking Vikings", Ragnar scowls and makes faces while nothing happens and we fuck up history even further!
>>
>>68101896
>liking a degenerate like Ecbert
you christians are so fucked up. You root for someone who has no honor and literally cucks his son.
>>
>>68102027
Doesn't need honor when he's been picked as having the privilege of walking the Earth with the second coming of Jesus Christ.
>>
>>68102027
I suppose being a rapist savage is the better alternative.

His son is beta. It's not Ecberts fault he did nothing wrong.
>>
>>68102638
Christians are so fucked up they'd root for Mohammad if he posed as a Christian
>>
>>68101113
He killed that dumb chink unceremoniously with no remorse, he just keeps getting better.
>>
>>68104342
Been waiting for her to die for so long
>>
What do you guys think will happen when Ragnar gets back to Kattegat and sees Harbard?
>>
>>68105977
memes
>>
>>68105977
Harbard always leaves first thus keeping his status unknown and he is able to return when Ragnar and the other men leave
>>
>>68101113
It's a shame how disjointed this season is coming to be.
Fucking judith
>>
>>68105977
Based Harbard will run like the wind before the cuck touches the land
>>
>>68101113
>"James Bond can't even Shoot Straight" middle of Skyfall
Sorry, I'm new to /tv/ memes. What does this mean?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.