[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is he the only HP actor that made it out? Emma Watson doesn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 8
File: Daniel_Radcliffe_SDCC_2014.jpg (2 MB, 1983x2604) Image search: [Google]
Daniel_Radcliffe_SDCC_2014.jpg
2 MB, 1983x2604
Is he the only HP actor that made it out? Emma Watson doesn't do shit nowadays and Ron is fucking forgotten
>>
Oooh, believe.

Embrace the manlet. Embrace the manlet. I come in peace, let me rub those rockin' feets.
>>
File: acdc.jpg (289 KB, 500x715) Image search: [Google]
acdc.jpg
289 KB, 500x715
>Ron is fucking forgotten
u wot m8?
>>
>>68099120
>Ron is fucking forgotten
I think that's intentional. He seems perfectly happy just living off of the HP money, and never having to work again, except for when he wants to.
>>
>>68099279
exactly. actors are like most people in the sense that while they may enjoy their job(or hate it) their main motivation for doing it is money. nothing wrong with that at all.
>>
File: 1458093404302.jpg (16 KB, 396x303) Image search: [Google]
1458093404302.jpg
16 KB, 396x303
>>68099120
Women in Black was a great flick, I want to see him in more movies, t b h senpai desu
>>
>>68099279
He's working as an ice cream man
>>
>>68099120
I wish the best to him, but people will still call him Harry Potter for the next 30 years.
>>
Ron's still kicking about. Moonwalkers looks dope.
>>
>>68099120
Uh, the farting corpse movie senpai.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrK1f4TsQfM
>>68099279
He was good in this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdrqH9VxH2Q
>>
>>68099120
Daily reminder that Luna Lovegood is fat as an American single mother now.
>>
>>68100046
For real?
>>
>>68099279
He bought an ice cream truck with his HP money.

Either he's happy with his lot in life, or he's intentionally laying low until the celebrity pedophile scandals all blow over. Once celebrities can get away with pedophilia again, he'll be back on our screens. Poor fellow, having to sate his lust on little fat kids.
>>
>>68100046
Give her my number?
>>
File: ooh.jpg (24 KB, 600x375) Image search: [Google]
ooh.jpg
24 KB, 600x375
>>68099120
>doesn't do shit nowadays

What are you talking about anon? She's a professional feminist!
>>
Ron is fucking living the life

If I were an actor making 40 millions dollars, I wouldn't ask for more, I could live the rest of my life using only about 10m and I would fucking invest and shit.

If I were an actor I would be in it for the fucking money
>>
>>68100213
I was thinking the same thing.
OP is a sexist misogynistic shitlord oppressive fucking white male
>>
>>68100241
This. Once you get accustomed to a certain life style, the money probably doesn't mean as much. The fame would drive me fucking insane with faggots constantly wanting to know what color my shit was just because I played pretend in movie for them. Grint had the right idea.
>>
Grint knew he wouldn't make it because he's a shit actor.
>>
>>68100046
pics
>>
>>68100387
This.
Most child actors are shit. Only the talented in acting (or sucking cocks) make the leap to successful adult actor.
>>
>be 10 years old
>send a stupid video of yourself to a casting director
>get hired for massive movie franchise
>leave school at 16 because who gives a fuck
>end up with a net worth of $50 million at 21
>do exactly what you want all the time for the rest of your life
>>
>>68100241
>I would fucking invest and shit

For what purpose, you already have enough money.
>>
>>68099120
Snape made it out.
>tfw life
>>
>>68100614
>enough money
>ever having "enough" money
>ever being content with "enough" money

TOP KIKE
>>
>>68100635
snape had a career pre HP idiot
>>
>>68100646
Seems like Ron was pretty content with the money he made.

Are you calling Grint a pleb?
>>
Are there nudes of Emma Watson yet?
>>
>>68100046
and I'll still never tap that
>>
File: 1458374863742.png (214 KB, 1024x1113) Image search: [Google]
1458374863742.png
214 KB, 1024x1113
>>68100614
Grint actually invested in houses in London, I believe.

So, even if he wasn't completely set for life before (which I really doubt), now he is.

Based ginger.
>>
>>68100823
>actually invested in houses in London

Who the hell didn't? They've tripled in price in the past two decades.
>>
10 points for gryffindor
>>
>>68100614
>enough money
Look at him. Look at this pleb and laugh.
>>
Imagine being Rupert Grint in Goblet of Fire and having to be like "bollocks,'ese buggers are starting to look really good, puberty's doing them a hell of a job! can't wait to 'ave mine!".. then you wait.. and you wait and you wait some more. Like seriously imagine having to be Rupert Grint sitting in the cafeteria with all the cast, while everybody flaunts their ass hooking up with everybody, you start to think like a teenager and become a whole lot more conscious about your body, your stupid red hair, your skinnyfat physique, your toad face, and you wonder why nobody else is talking to you, even if you're one of the main cast, you see Daniel liked by everybody, you watch everybody drool on Emma, and yet not a single person dared to look at you. So you chuck it in, you swallow it, you're one of the main 3, they're probably just jealous.. but its been so long now and only now you realize that you are the joke of the movie, you are the walking punchline, a talking jumbo waiting to be laughed at, the whole world will laugh at you. was it the way you looked? the way you talked? the way your face contorted? So wait till puberty, hoping it would fix everything, you start to notice neville looking better, you start to notice Emma turning into a beautiful woman, you start to notice Daniel planning life after Hp, and puberty left you looking like a caricature.

So you accept it, you're one ugly son of a bitch, you wait till its over, so what now? Daniel never grew more than 4 feet, Emma's turning into a huge bitch, Malfoy is fucking balding at 16, Neville turned into a chad.. what do you do with bajilion money? you do what you always wanted to do, become an ice cream man, give free ice cream to children.

then whilst driving that truck.. honking at children to deliver them their cold treats, you start to realize that it wouldnt be long before people suspect you of being a pedophile.
>>
>>68100982
>>
>>68100533
>>do exactly what you want all the time for the rest of your life
sounds like that would get boring after a while

no goals or ambitions... you already have enough money to last you a lifetime. What's the point?
>>
File: dunham.jpg (55 KB, 400x291) Image search: [Google]
dunham.jpg
55 KB, 400x291
>>68100982
>>
>>68101068
fucking self actualization nig

you literally can find your purpose in life without the means ever being an issue

maybe he wants to be a fucking wanderer for the rest of his life and travel forever

maybe he wants to be a real estate developer

maybe he wants to be a racecar driver
>>
>>68100982
I can relate to that whole puberty thing, my chin still looks fucking tiny and people think I look creepy because of the dark circles under my eyes. Shit sucks but I'm still trying to be an actor. Maybe I can be typecasted as a serial killer or something.
>>
>>68100823
Didn't Radcliffe do something in real estate as well?
>>
The Irish guy was in the papers last and he's JUST. He has to pay his former manager £100,000 for unjust dismissal and he lost most of his money on horses and bad property investment. But he still makes about £1000 a month in residual payments which is neat
>>
>>68101851
Of course he did, he's a member of the tribe.
>>
>>68099120
I'm waiting for him to flame out at 38 and hold up a liquor store.
>>
>>68102092
How does he still make residual payments from Harry Potter? I can't imagine that Harry Potter is making any more money outside of the attractions at Universal, and I don't know if they actors really get money for that (except maybe when they acted for that one ride where you follow Harry on a broomstick and you see them all at Hogwarts at the end congratulating you.)
>>
>>68099120
He's the only one that's likable and a good actor
>>
>>68102736
>implying Rupert isn't likeable
Apart from liking ponyshit, he seems like a sound guy. But yes, he's not a particularly good actor.
>>
>>68099120
Isn't emma about to be blacked by Boyega in some upcoming movie?
>>
>>68102843
Nah, watch his Graham Norton appearance, he's a bit of a prick
>>
>>68102596

Every time it gets played on TV. Which it will do every year for the rest of time.
>>
>>68102843
>ponyshit
What like MLP? Please tell me this is a joke.
>>
>>68103035
That's true, forgot about that. Man, it must be great to be a child actor!
>>
>>68099120

I love Dan. Guy made 100 mil off the Harry Potter movies and is gonna spend the rest of his career doing weird shit like the farting corpse movie or that Tv series where you plays a young Jon Hamm.
>>
Radcliffe was great in A Young Doctor's Notebook. GOAT series desu.
>>
>>68103378
I saw a picture around of him at a convention getting a photo with Tara Strong
>>
>>68099226

I miss Jesse
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnpShrF5tXs
>>
>>68102922
Not the guy you're replying to but I can't find any clip of Grint on the Graham Norton

I did however find the clip of him on Top Gear and he seems like an all right guy
>>
>>68101068
>thats sucha bad thing to not be a wage cuck and can explore and do exactly what you want.
>>
>>68099405
woman in black was one of the worst movie adaptions ever.
>>
>>68100751
I read somewhere that he bought some Properties in London, pretty sure he didint bought them for himself
>>
>>68100506
What about Haley Joel Osmont?
>>
>>68103620
Oh God. Well I guess not all bronies are shut-ins, good for them that one of them is actually successful.
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.