[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>it's a Lisas an entitled while Homer tries his hardest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1459258589543.png (266 KB, 368x657) Image search: [Google]
1459258589543.png
266 KB, 368x657
>it's a Lisas an entitled while Homer tries his hardest to be the best dad and appease her episode

>mfw
>>
i accidentally a word.

I meant entitled cunt.
>>
>>68097215
To be honest, this only happened about once in the first ten seasons, in Lisa the Vegetarian, which also happens to be hilarious and one of the most quotable episodes ever.

>you don't win friends with salad
>yes, Lisa, a wonderful, magical animal
>it's lamb, lisa, not *a* lamb
>it's just a little airborne, it's still good
>go back to Russia
>>
>>68097537
There's also the pony episode.
>>
>>68097537
>>68097556
and the episode where Lisa takes the Bus to the museum. I count that too.
>>
You should always try to be the best dad you can be, that was the point. He was a much better father when Lisa pushed him a bit, whereas Bart never cares and homer routinely beats him
>>
>>68097537
What about the episode where homer steals cable and lisa forces him to not watch the big fight?
>>
>>68097594
>implying bart didn't deserve every ass beating that he got
Get out liberal cuck.
>>
>>68097594
For every time Lisa pushes Homer to improving himself, there's almost an equal amount of times where she just wants to get her own way and when Homer doesn't like it she makes him feel like utter shit.
>>
File: 1447090011347.jpg (66 KB, 1059x800) Image search: [Google]
1447090011347.jpg
66 KB, 1059x800
>>68097537
>Lisa is an attention whore and does stupid shit when she meets that jazz guy
>Lisa gets a pony
>Lisa insults his father when he does something nice to her to make her feel better (beauty contest)
>Lisa sees Homer doing something wrong (stealing cable) and instead of talking to him or being patient she's just preachy and annoying
>Lisa becomes a vegetarian and wants to force it to everybody
>Lisa tries to go to the museum because she doesn't understand priorities
>Lisa hates his father because he does things he doesn't want to do for her. Which is kind-of ironic because he has the same attitude toward her stuff that she has towards everyone else.
>>
>>68097782
>Lisa is an attention whore and does stupid shit when she meets that jazz guy

God I fucking hate that episode.
>>
BABOON
>>
>>68097885
It's definitelly one of the worst episodes of the series and surprisingly enough it's from season 1. I guess it's passable because the shw is jsut starting they're trying to figure out the tone and what kidn of show they want to do but Jesus Christ. If it weren't for the lack of awful attempts at jokes it could be on level with Season 15 zombie simpsons.
>>
>>68097782
>Can't trust a pig with watermelons, y'know?
>>
>>68098068
As far as I can recall Seasons 1-3 is like a perfect streak, and that episode is just a major blemish on it.

Flash forward to Season 6 bringing that jazz dude back again and it's equally as annoying. I don't actually hate jazz or anything but when it comes to this show I can't stand it. The episode starts off well but when it gets around to her trying to get his record on the radio it nosedives.

Maybe I'm just an asshole when it comes to Lisa, but I just want Homer episodes, he's a more interesting character to follow.
>>
File: tmp_4256-1183782209356569.jpg (45 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
tmp_4256-1183782209356569.jpg
45 KB, 640x480
Frinkiac is one of the best things to happen to the internet in a long time.
>>
>>68098068
Season 1 was full of hits and misses. Season 2 onwards was when it got god-tier.
>>
>>68098289
Actually I really like that episode. It's one of the few (If not the only) lisa episodes that are actually good. It's not preachy nor annoying it's just a character episode. Pretty good.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.