[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who would win?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 6555656.png (600 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
6555656.png
600 KB, 640x360
who would win?
>>
you mean who won? the "battle" took place when charlie was still a boy. and on top of that, one cant exist while the other does. how does an always sunny musical number go over ANYONES head?
>>
>>68095100
but then why did the nightman want the little boy's hole if it was his own hole???
>>
>>68095129

It looks like you typed hole when it's very clear that he's after the little boy's soul.
>>
>>68095203
no man, it clearly says hole
why would there be a troll guarding it otherwhise
>>
nightman, cause fight moves.
>>
>>68095349

But Dayman is a master of both karate AND friendship, so he has the upper hand.
>>
>Nightman, sneaky and mean, spider inside my dreams
>>
>>68095491
> Well it's about the Night Man and how he comes inside me and I like become him, you know I become the spirit of the Night Man
>>
>>68095623
>Well it's about the Night Man and how he cums inside me and I like becum him, you know I becum the spirit of the Night Man
>>
>>68095045
You are now aware that the nightman was Charlies creepy uncle and his mother was whoring him out.
>>
File: 8989.png (688 KB, 939x658) Image search: [Google]
8989.png
688 KB, 939x658
>>68095678
>>68095623
>>68095491
>>
>>68095760

That was literally the forefront of the point of the episode. you're not revealing some shocking thing.
>>
>>68095045
They wouldn't fight. The TV show clearly shows us that Nightman ends up becoming a small handed lawyer and Dayman helps him out here and there because he's a lawyer too.
>>
DAY VS NIGHT
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.