[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Most kek worthy moments in TV history. For those too young to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: return-to-camelot-dallas[1].jpg (30 KB, 620x400) Image search: [Google]
return-to-camelot-dallas[1].jpg
30 KB, 620x400
Most kek worthy moments in TV history.

For those too young to know. The TV show Dallas had an entire season that turned out to be 'just a dream'.
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (91 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
91 KB, 1280x720
Oh yeah. There was also a UFO in The Colbys. I feel old.
>>
>>68094733
>The Colbys

jesus fucking christ
how old are you anon? 80?
>>
>>68094842
51 but yeah I am old.
>>
Lots of sitcoms got pretty disgraceful. HIMYM and Scubs later series made no sense.
>>
if I remember correctly,
the last episode of Alf showed him finally getting caught by the government and doomed to a life of torture and experimentation
lol
>>
>>68094633
I was kid and even I thought that was bullshit
>que dynasty theme
>>
>>68095024
Seriously? BTW there is an Alf movie.
>>
>>68095030
i remember seeing the series finale where larry hagman is given the its a wonderful life treatment except instead of an angel showing him how miserable everyone would be without him, he's shown that everyone's lives would've been great without him and then he's literally taken to hell by satan
>cue falcon crest theme
>>
>>68095156
Falcon Crest was shit tier.
>>
>>68095226
but it had lorenzo lamas, anon
>>
>>68095291
But Dynasty had Ricaldo Montalban. Check mate.
>>
Was Dynasty the one where a season ended with everyone at a wedding being gunned down from close range with everyone lying bloodied on the ground and then everyone just got up at the start of the next season except two side characters.
>>
>>68095226
What about Knots Landing?
>>
>>68095583
At least it was better than Falcon Crest
>>
>>68095529
Maybe you are thinking of this scene

http://youtu.be/pucy1bQBbXY?t=429
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.