[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why no Large city Mad Max?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: Madkeks.jpg (40 KB, 564x317) Image search: [Google]
Madkeks.jpg
40 KB, 564x317
Seriously they should really do a big city for the next Mad Max and get Megadeth and Junkie XL on the score together, think of the possibility's
>>
>>68092515
Because they're driving around the Australian outback and there's no big cities there.
>>
>>68092515
>think of the possibility's
>possibility's

The possibility's *what*, Anon? What is possessed by the possibility?
>>
>>68092515

because mad max is a shitty feminist cuck series now
>>
>>68092515
>the next Mad Max
please no
>>
>>68092515

>megadeth

15yr old detected
>>
Set it in a city and have it be Mad Max vs The Law (played by Karl Urban).
>>
>>68092515
>2016
>Megadeth
oh jesus christ how horrifying

why would you want that
>>
>>68092515
>possibility's
>Megadeth
You have to be at least 18 to post here
>>
>megadeth
is this bait?
>>
Just give us a death race pls
>>
>megadeth

is it 1995
>>
>>68092515
>Megadeth

I listened to some of their music some anon posted in a music video thread. My ears cringed, that's the best way I can put it.
>>
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1u4RYiltLq8
>>
Bartertown was the closest thing to a city that your probably going to see.
>>
>>68092515
They already made that, it was called Escape from New York
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.