[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.cosmicbooknews.com/conte nt/avengers-x-men-movie-
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 163
Thread images: 22
http://www.cosmicbooknews.com/content/avengers-x-men-movie-rumored-2020-marvel-fox

Wants:
>Michael Fassbender and James McAvoy as Magneto and Xavier as well as the other young actors for the current X-Men (minus Lawrence due to me believing she dies in Apocalypse)
>Better outfits that resemble the comics
>An explanation of how the timelines got mixed up between X-Men and MCU (maybe something done by the affects of Infinity War, Apocalypse, or Scarlet Witch)
>A meet up between Fox's Quicksilver and Marvel's Scarlet Witch
>Hugh Jackman as Wolverine
>Appearance of Phoenix
>Story worked on by the people at Marvel with approval by Fox

Do not want:
>New X-Men actors
>No explanation and the X-Men just appearing
>Not trying to say the X-Men have always been in the MCU (their social history would have been known by many, many people)
>>
>directed by Bryan Singer
>>
I really hope not
>>
>>68091331
Who needs filthy muties? Marvel is doing just fine without them
>>
>>68091331
>trying to say the X-Men have always been in the MCU
Someone didn't watch deadpool
>>
File: 1370591190686.jpg (16 KB, 293x292) Image search: [Google]
1370591190686.jpg
16 KB, 293x292
>EVERY YEAR UNTIL YOU DIE
>>
>>68091418
Well, considering that X-Men is the most interesting group in Marvel, I would say that it would be a good thing.
>>
>capeshit until eternity
>>
>>68091441
how is something interesting if you constantly get it a lot of it?

It's like having sex with the same woman until you die, eating the same food, reading the same book.
>>
The MCU needs Magneto as a villain (maybe Onslaught), but the rest of the X-Men have to be recast
>>
File: SAGREBLE.png (47 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
SAGREBLE.png
47 KB, 500x500
Will it ever end????
>>
>>68091420
Deadpool isn't in the MCU.
>>
>>68091331
>New X-Men actors

That's a shitty opinion. The Colossus in Deadpool was great and if you think otherwise you can jump off a bridge. Why not just say "no SHITTY casting"?
>>
>>68091695
>tfw haven't watched a single capeshit since spider man 3. I am afraid of the quantity there is now.
>>
>>68091721
THE FUCKING SHIELD HELICARRIER AT THE END
>>
>>68091331
Nope.

Not gonna happen soon, Marvel is separating them in the comics too.
>>
DC could barely balance 3 characters in a movie how is marvel gonna do it with 30.
>>
Fox isn't suicidal and it isn't going to reboot the X-men again just so that Marvel gets Fox owned characters in the MCU.

They way I see it happen (if it happens which is very improbable) is that it't more like a crossover/universe convergence and the X-Men fight the Avengers, like in the Avengers vs X-men book.
>>
>>68091331
eh, fuck x men. I have a passing sadness for jackman as wolverine but what can you do. The only thing marvel needs is those fantastic four rights and that beautiful doom that comes with it.
>>
The X-men work in their own universe since they've always cried about being persecuted. If it's just going to be a cash in of that awful AvX event from a few years back then this is doomed to be shit
>>
>>68091867
Spolier It's DC ;)
>>
FOR FANTASTIC FOUR

TELL 'EM MARVEL
TELL 'EM YOU'RE GONNA MAKE A GREAT MOVIE FOR 'EM AND MAKE 'EM A SHITLOAD OF MONIES INSTEAD OF THAT FLOP THEY PUT OUT
>>
oh boy, more capeshit
>>
File: WP_20160214_001 (1).jpg (701 KB, 2592x1944) Image search: [Google]
WP_20160214_001 (1).jpg
701 KB, 2592x1944
>>68092058
You obviously have no idea what Infinity War is.
>>
>>68092149
>HE HAS CHILDRENS COMIC BOOKS FRAMED

JUST
>>
DCucks on suicide watch!
>>
>>68092187
All those comics were gifts, but yeah I framed them because I like the covers.

Bought those frames at Ikea like a boss.
>>
SAME MOVIE EVERY YEAR
SAME MOVIE EVERY YEAR
SAME MOVIE EVERY YEAR
>>
>>68092187
>He is in a thread about comic movies judgind other anon for having comic books
>>
>>68092237
>>68092285
JUST
>>
>>68091607
I'd rather get the same of something good then multiple bads that are new
>>
>2020
>h..hey Wolverine, have you seen my set of teeth?
>w...what did you just say Iron Man? *switches acoustic instrument on*
>>
File: cracks.jpg (1 MB, 1593x1611) Image search: [Google]
cracks.jpg
1 MB, 1593x1611
>>68092149
my vagina when he shows me his framed comic books
>>
>>68091331
How can DC even compete?
>>
>>68091607
>It's like having sex with the same woman until you die
How would you know?
>>
>>68092149
>Infinity War pt 1 comes out in 2018
>crossover rumored for 2020
>doing Civil War since the name appeals to casual readers
>would probably keep that practice up for the crossover

We both like the same thing, why do you have to start a fight like you're trying to one up someone for not being a "true" fan
>>
Honestly, the X-Men aren't really upto par with looking and feeling like the X-Men should.
Deadpool honestly helped that, but sure enough Apocalypse is gonna bring it back right the fuck down.

And Spider-Man will be the straw. Marvel's first shot at him, mixes so many comic elements and even a hint of Future Foundation as a fuck you to FOX as well. With them still struggling on Wolverine.
>>
>>68092328
My gf bought them for me, so your vagina is of no concern of mine.

To move the discussion forward, nearly every major Marvel hero was involved in Infinity Wars, including the X-Men. If Disney/Marvel could 'rent' the X-Men from Fox or Sony or whomever has them it would be pretty amazing.
>>
This arcticle is old as fuck but I cant confirm that it will happen from inside sources that im not about to name.

If I can confirm that Wolverine is in Apocalypse, might put some weight to this. He has an extended uncredited cameo
>>
>>68091331
>Better outfits that resemble the comics

wolverine in yellow spandex
>>
>>68092441
I can*
>>
>>68092401
I never said they weren't a fan, I was just pointing out that Infinity War had them fighting side-by-side. It wasn't "that awful AvX event from a few years back" as he said.

I didn't mean to start a fight, was just trying to enlighten the dude.
>>
MUTIES STAY OUT RRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>68091331
Isn't the X-Men plays a huge role in Civil War in the comics?
>>
>>68092445
the scene Ive seen is near naked hugh jackman losing his shit. Kinda looked like an origin thing
>>
>>68091377
Hopefully. No matter what, he's still a much better director than any of Marvel's usual suspects.
>>
>>68092552
>usual suspects
lol'd

He also hires and fucks twinks.
>>
why would you ever click on that dumbfuck?
>>
>>68092492
You don't like the AvX arc? I'm reading right now and it's pretty enjoyable to me but I'm easy to please.
>>
>>68092878
Honestly I haven't read it, but I'll give it a go if I find the time.
>>
>>68091788
watch Guardians of the Galaxy
Despite /tv/'s memeing, it's just a fun space adventure film with barely any connection to the rest of the films
It's also pretty good
>>
There's only 3 interesting superhero archetypes:

Superman: Superpowered and has to hide it to blend in (Snyder didn't get this at all)

Batman: Guy with no powers who does super things

Spiderman: Guy with no powers who gains them and has to deal with that

prove me wrong
>>
File: scarlett-johansson.png (223 KB, 349x744) Image search: [Google]
scarlett-johansson.png
223 KB, 349x744
>>68091331
D R O P P E D
>>
>>68091331
The X-Men have never made any sense in the overall universe
>hey I'm just a nomral guy until one day I invented an iron suit and now I fight crime and supervillains cause I'm so special!
>what's that? there are millions of people with actual superpowers already just existing?
>oh...
>kinda defeats the point of superheroes doesn't it...?
>>
>>68092714

He can fuck all the twinks he wants just deliver some above average capeshit. The sentinal designs in futures past were top notch
>>
>>68092423
>gf
technically not lying, you used your hand to buy them
>>
>>68092957
Where does Thor fit in? He doesn't hide his powers.
>>
>>68091331
Jackman is leaving soon, this is the logical next step.
>>
>>68093068
>kinda defeats the point of superheroes doesn't it...?
How? Mutants aren't automatically superheroes.
>>
>>68092957
I prefer the super villains myself, or anti-heroes like Lobo and Deadpool.
>>
>(maybe something done by the affects of Infinity War, Apocalypse, or Scarlet Witch)
>yfw the MCU X-Men film is X-Men:House of M
>instead of wiping out all the mutants, Scarlet Witch uses her powers to create the X gene and the mutants
>>
File: download (20).jpg (11 KB, 201x251) Image search: [Google]
download (20).jpg
11 KB, 201x251
nope. Disney still just wants to kill Fox.

No Xmen movie toys were allowed this year either.
>>
>>68091804
Prove that it was a SHIELD helicarrier specifically.
>>
>>68093137
They should really do an Apocalypse BAF. Still promoting the movie on the boxes, but have the toys looking closer to source than the movie.

It could piss people off even more.
>>
>>68093129
>Wanda becomes the mommy of all mutants
Well now.
>>
>>68092957
And x-men: outcasts chased by society
>>
>>68093115
Because the point of superheroes (in marvel at least) is that they can suddenly do super things that normal people can't
If there are millions of people with super powers than superheroes are completely redundant
(Tony's super power is his suit)
>>
>>68093071
Yeah but it was surmounted by bad casting and bad costumes. The best X-Men costume TO DATE is in fucking Deadpool for christs sake.
>>
>>68093227
>is that they can suddenly do super things that normal people can't
But that's got nothing to do with Thor, and the Black Panthers have existed for ages in the darkest Africa.
>superheroes are completely redundant
But how? Mutants aren't superheroes. They don't all go around saving people with their powers. Their existence does not negate the need for the services the heroes provide.
>>
>>68091331
They are so desperate they want to dry out the fountain of capeshit making gladiator tournaments akin to battle royale out of the characters. It'll be another exaggeration of quips, CGI feast and mediocre storytelling as always.

Those who love authenticity on cinema can only weep and feel comtempt seeing these atrocieties commited against the celluloid
>>
>>68093279
>costumes

Negasonic and Colossus was on point too.
We may need some meme magic to spam that shit when Apocalypse nears.
>>
>>68093227
But not all mutants are superheroes.
Not all mutants even want to be superheroes and just want to lead a normal life.
>>
>>68093203
Thats whats rumored to be coming this summer along with the comic xmen figures, but they dont want to help generate and word trend hype for "Apocalypse" before Civil War is out, so they are keeping it under wraps like sadistic anti-shills.
>>
>>68093297
>>68093345
I get what you guys are saying, but it seriously reduces the grandiose of say spiderman when we learn there are hundreds of people who can stick to walls, do crazy acrobatics, even teleport and fly
>>
>>68094102
>these people can do amazing stuff but don't help people
>therefore we don't need people with superpowers to help people
I don't get what you're saying at all. There's tons and tons of these characters in the Marvel universe, this has never been an issue for me.
>>
>>68094196
It makes them feel disconnected
It's like the whole 'why didn't tony ask iron man for help in the winter soldier?' but on a much larger scale

Cause the mutants are so rarely mentioned in the other hero's stories except when there's a crossover
With the amount of mutants there are, it would be the number one issue in the world relating to immigration, foreign policy, human rights, gentrification etc
It wouldn't just be an issue for mutants, it would be the only major issue for the world

And every time one of our heroes is attacking a bad guy's complex, it makes literally no sense why all the hired goons wouldn't be mutants.
At the very least, probability says that a few of them should be. But they're always just nameless grunts there to be quickly disposed of

There would be nothing fantastic about F4 cause there should be mutants with all of those powers already.
>>
>>68094347
>it makes literally no sense why all the hired goons wouldn't be mutants
Get this: not all mutants want to work as hired goons.
>a few of them should be
And in the comics, this is the case. Do you know why it isn't the case in the movies?
Copyrights.
>>
File: PHBNKMnMImzVGB_1_l.jpg (194 KB, 950x324) Image search: [Google]
PHBNKMnMImzVGB_1_l.jpg
194 KB, 950x324
>>68093200
>>
>>68093279
>Costume accuracy
I thought we were on /tv/. Deadpool is literally Wolverine origins moviewise. I couldnt care less about the costumes.
>>
How will they explain 2 quicksilvers?
>>
>>68094627
Clone. Clones ruined Spider-man, by the way.
>>
>>68093071
the sentinel designs were fucking NOTHING to do with Singer

x1 and 2 were good but DOFP was beyond mediocre, wavering into shit territory and Apoc looks shit
>>
>>68094402
>Get this: not all mutants want to work as hired goons.
No, but considering how much money these big bads have, there's no reason why they wouldn't be able to financially build an army of mutants

1000 mutants would be more effective than ten thousand non-mutants, so they can pay them ten times the normal fee
And there's no reason to think mutants will have less motivation to join than normal people - either way you're being paid to illegally shoot at people
So if you can find normal people to work as goons, you can find mutants too
>>
>posted 39 WEEKS 6 DAYS AGO

kill yourself
>>
>>68094693
>financially build an army of mutants
Which is the plot in the Deadpool movie.
>>
Heroes like captain america and spiderman being loved in the same universe that heroes like the x-men are hated has always been the stupidest part of the marvel universe.

Keep them separate, make a deal for fantastic four to make the leap, but leave X-men the way it is.
>>
File: 1456661148962.jpg (130 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1456661148962.jpg
130 KB, 500x500
>stark tries to revive quipsilver(thor earth MCU)
>SW gets triggered
>cap says no and tells her he got this
>cap dies
>wanda gets triggered again
>starts to act but vision is there to stop it
>wanda planning shit in the background during strange movie
>infinity war 1 vision dies then at the end wanda became mad and pull a house of M
>MCU+xmen world merge
>thanos and apocalypse now the bad guys
Might as well put the fantastic 4 in it and have Doctor Doom appear and steal the gauntlet from Thanos after infinity 2
Y/N
>>
>>68094719
>spiderman being loved
Spider-man is a menace! Don't you read the Daily Bugle?
>>
>>68091331
>2020
Fuck, I hope that year never comes.
>>
>>68094711
exactly, but in deadpool he's engineering them

I'm saying, they should be able to find them and just hire them normally. Think about the amount of people deadpool killed in that film, statistically one of them should've had superpowers before we got to the main characters
>>
>>68094736
Drop Apocalypse, he's got nothing on Thanos.
But YES on Doom.
>>68094760
Or maybe mutants hide their powers because they know they're going to be persecuted and don't end up in the kind of environment where thugs and goons are hired.
Please be reasonable anon. Not everyone wants to risk their life for money.
>>
>>68094804
>Not everyone wants to risk their life for money.
Not everyone, but statistically more than just the few big bads we have

If we're accepting that normal people can somehow be convinced to become hired goons, there's no reason to think that some mutants couldn't also be convinced
>>
>>68094868
Deadpool is literally that, though. He's the mutant mercenary people hire to do shit like killing the zombie versions of American presidents because it would be bad PR if Cap did it.
>>
File: jean-paul belmondo.jpg (294 KB, 1291x1600) Image search: [Google]
jean-paul belmondo.jpg
294 KB, 1291x1600
>>68091331
>I will still be single when this comes out
>>
>>68094924
But you're not getting my point
There wouldn't be just the one or two odd rogues and magneto's army

There would be everyday mutants who see that they can get rich by working as a hired goon in every bad guy's fortress in every marvel comic
>>
>>68094755
Its already hapenning. Its been in the works for awhile and its a question of time before it happens. Most likely after they wrap up Thanos, Mutants will be the next big thing.

Wich is why there was rumors they were canning Inhumans awhile back.
>>
>>68094993
That would imply there's that many mutants willing to risk their lives for money instead of leading normal lives while hiding what they are.
>>
>>68095034
>canning Inhumans
And nothing of value was lost. To be honest I just want to see Strange help Doom save his mommy's soul from Hell.
>>
File: 1453673290293.gif (422 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1453673290293.gif
422 KB, 500x500
>>
>>68095054
In a world where there are unlimited people willing to serve as canon fodder anyway, yes that is correct
>>
>>68095158
You need to try and understand that not everyone is a mutant. I mean, everyone totally IS a mutant, but not everyone has superpowers. You'd have to find the willing out of those mutants with powers that are actually useful in a combat situation, and then compare how many of them there are to the normie population, and you can then see just why the idea of having an army of baddie mutants in every bad guy's service just isn't a realistic thing to expect.
>>
File: download.jpg (7 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7 KB, 300x168
>>68094568
Turbines look completely different and helicarrierst exist in the comics, not just the MCU.
>>
>capeshit will never end
>>
>>68095239
I disagree, I think it's entirely unrealistic to expect them not to be there.
They've got combat skills and have spent their entire lives having to hide their powers and then some eccentric billionaire offers them shitloads of money to not have to hide their powers

I'd say 30%+ (probably closer to 50%) of those that could would realistically be inclined to go down this path
>>
>>68095519
>They've got combat skills
This is a baseless assertion based on absolutely nothing.
> and then some eccentric billionaire offers them shitloads of money to not have to hide their powers
Which would blow their cover and ruin everything they'd worked their entire lives to accomplish, i.e. a normal life.
You don't understand how people think.
>>
>>68095604
I'd argue that the concept of a world where unlimited people can be found to be obviously illegal hired goons is already ridiculous

If we're accepting that, you can't claim "realistic psychology" for why there aren't more mutants fighting as goons
>>
>>68095710
>unlimited people
But are they really that unlimited? Deadpool keeps running into Bob. It's not like those people all die every time.
Also there's way, way, way more normal people than there are mutants with special powers so it shouldn't be a surprise that there'd be lots of people like that working as goons and only a few mutants, seeing as that's how the ratio is.
If you refuse to accept this, then there's nothing I can do. I give up.
>>
File: 1437981960816.jpg (11 KB, 236x331) Image search: [Google]
1437981960816.jpg
11 KB, 236x331
I PREDICT, that Disney will keep making lots and lots of money, this will motivate them into buying other companies and make deals with others, eventually they'll buy star trek and DC, they will get the Fantastic 4 rights, and will make a movie that is going to change everything, see fantastic 4 deals with science fiction and improbabilities, just like in the comics they'll open portals to other parallel universes, and will make it possible to merge franchises, after the year of 2020, everything will happen, the avengers will crossover with the X-men, star wars, star trek, superman and batman and other dc characters, even Indiana Jones will crossover with the marvel universe.
There are no limits to Disney's money thirst, Disney will keep growing like a greasy fat man in an hamburger joint.
>>
>>68096028
Pretty sure it would be illegal for Disney to buy DC rights, it would be considered as them having a complete monopoly on the comic book movie franchises
>>
>>68093051
Who cares?
>>
File: 1316460230235.jpg (10 KB, 257x224) Image search: [Google]
1316460230235.jpg
10 KB, 257x224
>>68096229
Easy, they would keep DC in a separated company and pay that fake company millions of dollar for the movie rights, the rich get richer.
>>
>>68093279
>Michael Fassbender & James McAvoy
>bad acting

Choose one
>>
>>68094627
Two different universes but someone (due to Infinity Way, Apocalypse, and Scarlet Witch) a bridge is connected between the two universes.
>>
That would be a mess
>>
>>68096229
Are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>68096619
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Competition_law#Dominance_and_monopoly

>calling someone retarded in response to a topic they know literally nothing about
>"if i don't know about it, it probably doesn't exist"

You're everything wrong with people
>>
File: 1373905392720s.jpg (3 KB, 125x83) Image search: [Google]
1373905392720s.jpg
3 KB, 125x83
>>68096619
>>68096744
Come on guys, lets not fight, we're all friends here.
>>
>>68096028

DC would rather commit harakiri before they let themselves be bought off by Disney/Marvel.

You underestimate the hatred that has built up over the years between them. Especially after Quesada became chief editor of Marvel.
>>
>>68096229
>it would be considered as them having a complete monopoly on the comic book movie franchises

1. The SEC doesn't get out of bed for anything as inconsequential as publishing mergers
2. Image and the others continue to exist so your argument makes no sense
>>
>>68096969
>You underestimate the hatred that has built up over the years between them. Especially after Quesada became chief editor of Marvel.

That was more Quesada than the both of them. He was the reason they stopped making crossover comic books.
>>
>>68091331
>its another they fight at the beginning but unite at the end against a common threat episode
>>
>>68097078
For once they should fight against a common enemy, beat it, then fall apart and get at each others' throats.
>>
>>68091418
the best ad most iconic stories are X-men stories. Right now the X-book are utter shit , from Bendis to current, but if Marvel gets the X-men back, you bet your ass you will see a proper adaptation of the Dark Phoenix Saga, or Inferno.
>>
>>68096969
Okay, but the possibility of a future cinematic crossover deal is not something to be discarded, after everything else is made, they will surely consider it, and the way things are nowadays, with normies on social media pretending to be nerds, demanding their dumb ideas to be turned into movies, it's only a matter of time.
>>
Marvel already killed Wolverine and wrote X-men and Fantastic Four off in the comics when Fox Jew'd them.
>>
>>68091695
kek
>>
>>68097328
>and wrote X-men and Fantastic Four off in the comics
Explain?
>>
>rumoured

Websites should have an option to filter out any article that is based on a rumour.
>>
>>68091331

>More Capeshit

Oh GOD MAKE IT STOP! I really hope Infinity War is when people get sick of this shit finally. I can feel people are already getting tired of this gimmick crap now that Civil War is coming out.
>>
The ride never ends, does it?
>>
Will 2020 be the last year of capeshit??
>>
>>68097398
>Infinity War
Are you implying people would get sick of something right when it's at its peak?
>>
>Secret Wars movie will never happen
That would be a good time to end the marvel capeshit for the 2000s and make a MCU at year 3000 covering the new rebooted marvel comics
>>
>>68097529
>Secret Wars
Based Doom is too much for these plebs to handle.
>>
>>68091983
And Galactus/Silver Surfer for those cheeky GotG space plots.
>>
>>68097457
No, it will be the year that Disney becomes Hollywood, every studio and franchise will be Di$n€y's.
>>
>>68092423
It should just be that when Thanos fucks shit up it cuts to the cast of X-Men dying.
>>
>>68096476
Have you ever read a comic book?
>>
Avengers, X-men, GotG and co vs Galactuc when?
>>
>>68098086
After a the first three MCU FF movies.
>>
This is a rumour almost a year old.
>>
File: 1445362912126.jpg (540 KB, 1024x689) Image search: [Google]
1445362912126.jpg
540 KB, 1024x689
>>68092423
>my gf
>>
>>68096744
A genre of movies isn't a fucking commodity.

If Disney sold potatoes and they bought up the only other potato company, yes, that would be a problem.

But the scenario that your autistic mind has conjured up is more akin to a record label that specialises in black metal purchasing the only other black metal label in a country.

And then you throw Wikipedia at me? Are you an actual idiot?

>>68096921
Mommy's not crying, she's just l-laughing, see? Now go to bed, honey
>>
>>68098218
Nice shirt pepe.
>>
File: secret-wars-1-classic-133877.jpg (217 KB, 484x738) Image search: [Google]
secret-wars-1-classic-133877.jpg
217 KB, 484x738
>>68091331
Personally?

I just want a Secret War Movie

- no fantastic 4

- Apocalypse and Thanos as the aggressors instead of Doom

- Fpxsilver and Slavsilver exchanging quips and being speedbuds

- Magneto finally meeting his children in the MCU

- Wolverine chatting with Cap about WW 2

- Storm and Scarlet Witch fucking alien shit up errwhere

- Final showdown between the Avenegrs and the Xmen with the celestials, who engendered the Secret War

Gonna call it. signs that a Secret War movie could happen

- Celestial cameo in Xmen: Apocalypse
- reference to the X-men in Civil War

It doesn't have to be the Xmen enetring the MCU. It can be a one-off "interdimensional meetup" kind of thing
>>
>>68098218

>those grills look like dying inside

it gets me everytime
>>
>>68097598
Why didn't you make the Y the symbol for yen?
You done fucked up
>>
>>68098737
Why? Because I'm a lazy fuck, when I typed the Y I fucking knew that someone was going to call me out on it.
>>
>>68095252
it was confirmed to be a shield hellicarrier in story boards. they want it as much as the audience
>>
This sounds like a huge mess. Who wants to see 50 people fighting each other? It's going to be X-Men 3 all over again.
>>
>>68097232
>Inferno
a slutty Goblin Queen on big screen? instant rated R

also better make X-Force
>>
>>68098218
>short-sleeved shirt worn as a long-sleeved shirt
Talk about fashion sense.
>>
>>68099338
>dem tits
Oh my.
>>
File: 1416458137686.jpg (68 KB, 611x431) Image search: [Google]
1416458137686.jpg
68 KB, 611x431
I really don't understand the Marvel Universe.

How can all of these different franchises exist in the same coherent world? Doesn't it kind of defeat the purpose?

For example, who cares about X-men, mutants, and all that shit when meanwhile there are space wizards, aliens and Gods zipping around and casually blowing up cities at a whim. The X-Men's struggle is kind of overshadowed in such a world.

Same rules applies for a lot of Capeshit, like why is there a need for a Batman when Superman already exists? Why wouldn't Superman come to Gotham for an afternoon and vaporize the Joker and all of those other faggots and be done with it?
>>
>>68099481
>why doesn't Superman just kill everyone
Because unlike Snyder would have you believe, he has a sense of ethics that makes murder an invalid option.
>>
>>68099604
Cop out

There is literally no reason not to execute someone with a rap sheet like the Joker's on the spot.

Superman is permissive of evil I guess?
>>
>>68099772
Of course it's a cop out. But that's just how things are. If you're going to bitch about marketable characters not getting removed, then you're in the wrong business, kid.
>>
>>68099363
He lost some weight you heartless fuck
>>
>>68099772
>There is literally no reason not to execute someone with a rap sheet like the Joker's on the spot.

Wouldn't even need to do that.

Beign a cop-killer while also pissing off virtually every other criminal in Gotham, there's no reason he should still be alive.

Even if Superman/Batman brings him in unharmed, it'd be not even 3 hours before he's found "hanged himself in his cell" or "shot in self-defense." Assuming he isn't shanked into the showers by about 20 different thugs.
>>
File: 1426967341003.jpg (11 KB, 200x194) Image search: [Google]
1426967341003.jpg
11 KB, 200x194
>>68099338
Normally I'm not into cosplay but god damn.

https://youtu.be/Vyz2bhPLWIA
>>
>>68100055
When?
>>
>>68099481
Really summed up my ideas. This is why I tired on the Marvel and DC universes at an early age. Once you start to get into it you realize it's just a Giant clusterfuck, there's no point in studying it cuz its just chaos that can be retconned at any minute.
>>
File: 1459902868575.jpg (23 KB, 604x311) Image search: [Google]
1459902868575.jpg
23 KB, 604x311
>>68091331
>DCFAGS ON FULL SUICIDE WATCH
Thread replies: 163
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.