[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
absolutely BASED! how is she so DAMN relatable?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1458423475361.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
1458423475361.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1936
absolutely BASED!

how is she so DAMN relatable?
>>
>>68090720

> Americas classiest Lady
>>
File: why so serious.jpg (139 KB, 1200x1593) Image search: [Google]
why so serious.jpg
139 KB, 1200x1593
>>68090720

Batman is a billionaire, Superman has no desire for money he just wants to play happy families.

of course this gold digging slut chooses Batman
>>
superman appeals to 6 year olds
batman appeals to 13 year olds
>>
>>68090837
I was the opposite of this. I found superman much more interesting as i got older.
>>
As a female Batman is the kind of guy you would fuck constantly when you were young but then settle down with Superman
>>
Ariana Grande absolutely put her in her place.

Is Ariana queen of /tv/ now?
>>
>>68090943
As a /r9k/ poster masquerading as a female on a taiwanese fajita forum*

Fixed that for you :^).
>>
>>68090970
she loves BBC so she's automatically our queen
>>
JLaw has become such an insufferable cunt. Everything she says and does is so offputting. What the hell is wrong with her? What happened? Did the fame and success go to her head?
>>
>>68090986
It isn't exactly a big deal if Ariana is a coalburner considering she's coal herself
>>
http://theconcourse.deadspin.com/batman-is-a-corny-dingus-and-superman-should-whomp-his-1718062457

Tbqh I'll be bummed if deadspin dies when Gawker implodes due to the lawsuit. The rest of Gawker media is irredeemable shit, but Deadspin is usually some good snarky fun.
>>
Jennifer Lawrence is probably the least relatable person in Hollywood. She's been internationally famous since she was 20, she's a complete cunt in every impromptu encounter I've seen of her and she says people are raping her because she was too stupid not to give out her password to some random e-mail phisher

fuck that cunt, literally the least likable person in Hollywood
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.