[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TFW you will never see this because JJ killed off Han before
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 8
File: Luke&Han.png (1 MB, 729x1096) Image search: [Google]
Luke&Han.png
1 MB, 729x1096
TFW you will never see this because JJ killed off Han before he could reunite with Luke because of 'muh mirroring A New Hope'
>>
File: E899lsXl.jpg (20 KB, 589x640) Image search: [Google]
E899lsXl.jpg
20 KB, 589x640
>>68090418
>mfw
>>
>>68090418
you'll get it in a flashback
>>
>>68090418
Fuck that makes me angry.
>>
>>68090418
Why'd they make a big deal about the blue lightsaber that killed dozens of younglings? Luke's green lightsaber is much more sleek and stylish.
>>
It does upset me, can't lie.
>>
>>68090418
>muh nostalgia
>>
>>68090520

Because JJ needed it to be the lightsaber Luke used in Empire.
>>
File: Banechin.jpg (52 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
Banechin.jpg
52 KB, 960x720
>>68090418

> he thinks Han Solos dead

THEN SHOW ME THE BODY
>>
>>68090520
the youngling killer is much more effay

the green one is just obi-wans lightsaber but green, it feels like a rip-off. The youngling killer managed to stay intact for the most part.
>>
>>68090520

Because hacks can only write around a McGuffin
>>
>>68090418

"mirroring"

Is that what we call blatant shitty full blown copies nowadays?
>>
>tfw Obi Wan died before he could meet Yoda again
>still gets to do that as a force ghost because Jedi

>tfw this can't happen for Han Solo with Luke because Han's just a smuggler

;_;
>>
Can't say I care. Got a whole movie of Han and Chewie.
>>
>>68090418
Blame Harrison Ford. He has been pushing for the longest to have Han Solo killed off. He must really hate his character.
>>
>>68090779
He was supposed to die in the OT
>>
>>68090418
Han Solo death being biggest ruse in the history. He comes back in 3rd movie for epic comeback and reunite with Luke. Audience is screaming with joy, epic meme JJ is God.
>>
>>68090568
>he thinks Harrison Ford would agree to do another Star Wars movie
>>
>>68090931
He thinks Harrison Ford don't want more money
>>
What will be the epic maymay twist in episode 8?
>>
Didn't Harrison drunkenly break his ankle or some shit while filming in the Falcon? And it halted production? I wouldn't want to risk him with multiple movies even if he wanted to.
>>
>>68090969
>drunkenly break his ankle
No, a prop hydraulic door slammed shut on it because the set designers are morons
>>
>>68090520
because doesn't the green one blow up with the death star after luke throws it away in the throne room.

We know Maz is a force user she probably found it on cloud city.
>>
>>68090948
Hes fucking loaded beyond what he can spend...not to mention hes got a couple years before he kicks the bucket. What the hells he gonna do with more money....answer that without being autistic
>>
File: el treasano o, Aroooooga.jpg (136 KB, 600x356) Image search: [Google]
el treasano o, Aroooooga.jpg
136 KB, 600x356
>>68090931
>Harrison Ford doesn't agree to come back
>replace him with CGI just like Peter Cushing
>>
>>68090948
What do you mean he wants more money? He's Harrison Ford, he's already rich.
>>
>>68091032
Buy an island? Travel in space? Make a guess. He's not a fucking Tony Stark you autist. He'll take more money easily.
>>
>>68090418
He'll just have Han show up and talk to him like Obi Wan in ESP. Yeah, I know that Han didn't have the force. Nothing matters anymore.
>>
>>68091032

> actors only get money for themselves and not for their families.

not too sharp are ya kiddo
>>
>>68091032
>>68091074
Same reason why he agree to star in new Indiana Jones movie in 2019.
>b-but muh nostalgia
You guys are so delusional. He's doing it just for money. Stop believing everything you read on the internet and start thinking.
>>
>>68091017
Pic related faggot
>>
>>68091017
I don't think Luke actually just left it on the Death Star. He probably grabbed it after Vader threw palpatine down the shaft.
>>
>>68090520
Kylo Ren is a weeb for the Empire and is obsessed with taking over Vader's mantle.

The lightsaber represents the might and skill of Vader to Kylo, and he see's it as his birthright. Seeing a lowly Stormtrooper like Finn use it sent him into a rage.
>>
>>68091158
ok so wait he threw the lightsaber away and then as his dying father and the death star is blowing up he runs around the throne room looking for the lightsaber he threw away. I guess he just uses the force though right. yes i am a massive faggot please rape my face
>>
>>68091179
yeah but doesnt he throw is down the shaft? ok so maybe as he's dragging his father corpse to the ship he's like *use the force* grabs his lighsaber etc

I have never hated myself more
>>
>>68091257
>dying father

He died on the Death Star, Luke just brought a corpse.

All I'm wondering is why none of the thousands of officers or stormtroopers on the battle station tried to stop Luke from taking a shuttle while pulling Vader's corpse behind him.
>>
>>68091319
Because they're too busy trying to save themselves. Pretty sure there's enough shuttles in the Death Star anyways.
>>
>>68090520
A story for another time.
>>
>>68091257
No, he probably just summoned it with the force.
>>
>>68091319
he should have used the force to carry vader to the ship

I think that the storm troopers were too busy with being blown up and trying to live to care

>>68091399
your doubles confirm it
>>
>>68091257
He tosses it down to show the Emperor he's done fighting Vader and that the Emperor's plan failed. He's not really throwing it away to get rid of it. He obviously picks it up after the Emperor is tossed and gathers his Dad to get the hell out of there.
>>
>>68091707
obviously, i mean the guys posted the pic of him with his lightsaber at the end

Why didnt he use the force to grab his lightsaber and throw it as the emperor.
>>
Han's best friend and wife are both powerful Force users, and as we all know, the Force connects all living things.
You honestly think he doesn't know how to become one with the Force after death?

Mark my words, he'll be chilling with Luke and Rey in VIII just like Obi-Wan was chilling with Yoda and Luke in Empire.

The more I typed the more I worried this might actually happen.
>>
>leading white male protagonists

haha good one

they were gonna kill poe too
>>
>>68091902
I honestly don't think Luke knew the Emperor could shoot force lasers out of his fingers. But also keep in mind Luke's entire plan involved all of them dying in the explosion. He just wanted to turn Vader back to the good side before it happened.
>>
>>68090501
Harrison Ford is done. Get over it.
>>
>>68090418
Even if he was alive, you would not see that. It has too many white people in it.....

I hope JJ dies...
>>
Why is everyone making a big deal of that blue lightsaber anyway? Wasn't it just a back-up saber given to Annakin by some random Jedi during the battle of Geonosis after he go his destroyed by the robot making cgi threadmill?
>>
>>68092183
No he got a green one then ud umb nut

george never showed them making the blue one becaus ehe didnt fu giv eua fuck and wanted another cgi battle in spaece
>>
>>68090418
>tfw it was probably in Ford's conditions to get killed in the first movie so he can be done with that shit once and for all
>>
>>68091986
i personally think han was very strong with the force but because he was never trained never was able to use his power so i doubt he would be able to manifest himself into a force ghost. then again he might just manifest himself or maybe luke can call on the force to see dead people he wants to see which is why you see him see his father at the end.
>>
>>68092044
that never occurred to me that his master plane was to basically allur akabar the emperor. lol
>>
File: I will eat your soul.jpg (71 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
I will eat your soul.jpg
71 KB, 640x640
>>68090957
Luke and Leia actually fucked offscreen, thus Leia giving birth to a demon-faced monster that they had to ditch in the deserts.
>>
File: hmm.jpg (177 KB, 1920x802) Image search: [Google]
hmm.jpg
177 KB, 1920x802
>>68090957
The twist will be there will be no twist
>>
>>68091395

That was a great touch. Not everything needs to be explained. That's how you make the movie's universe feel bigger.

...then immediately fail by having every planet that matters so close together you can see them all from the ground. Shit felt like the Verse from Firefly.
>>
>yfw Luke probably won't even acknowledge that Han is dead because got to get on with training Rey
Or worse yet, Rey not even mentioning Han to Luke.
Or Chewie not even mentioning Han to Luke.
>>
>>68093789
He would`ve known.

Leia did.
>>
>>68090418
Harrison Ford wanted out. Besides you saw him in TFA he could barely walk. Imagine him in two more movies.
>>
>>68092775
>that glorious Dark Side hair
>>
>>68090520
>the lightsaber used by anakin to kill the jedis
>the lightsaber used by luke to get his hand sliced off
Ren sees it as an heirloom and he wants it for that purpose
>>
>>68092333
Checked

"Soon I'll be dead. And you with me." -Luke speaking to the Emperor on the second Death Star.
>>
>>68093872
This
>>
>>68090520
I'm sure Luke would appreciate getting it back, and it makes sense that Kylo would want it, but its emphasis in the story feels weird. Luke has his green one. Anakin was Luke's actual father, and the lightsaber never seemed to "call" him.
>>
>>68090779
I don't think he hates Han. I think he was just sort of done with Star Wars and felt that there wasn't much left for Han to do after Empire.
>>
>>68091149
It's always been the case that he seemed to enjoy working on the Indiana Jones movies more. I'm sure he and his family appreciate the extra income, but I doubt that's the only motivator.
>>
>>68091902
>Why didnt he use the force to grab his lightsaber and throw it as the emperor.
The entire point of that scene is that Luke renounces what he believes to be needless violence. He wasn't going to allow his emotions to get the better of him. He was rubbing his resistances to the Dark Side in the Emperor's face.
>>
>>68090957
The twist will be reveal of Rey's parentage.

Luke will say "I am your Father" or some shit.

It's like poetry.....
>>
>>68090418
Who cares, it's better this way. Now Luke is gonna fuck people's shit up because his bro got murked
>>
>>68093735
It just felt contrived to me, and Maz's handwaving didn't feel like an appeal to a large world so much as just laziness.
>>
See what? Some shitty fanfiction?
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.