[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is the best sci-fi film that's came out in the past
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: EdgeOfTomorrowAlpha.gif (1 MB, 500x206) Image search: [Google]
EdgeOfTomorrowAlpha.gif
1 MB, 500x206
This is the best sci-fi film that's came out in the past 5 years.

Prove me wrong.
>>
Mad Max: Fury Road
>>
>>68090317
Ex Machina
>>
>>68091204
>>
>>68090317
Pacific Rim
Dredd
>>
>>68090317
its up there
>>
Yeah, definitely my favorite of the last few years easily. Emily Blunt was hot as fuck. Yukikaze when Tom???????
>>
File: 1450174725713.jpg (158 KB, 753x450) Image search: [Google]
1450174725713.jpg
158 KB, 753x450
>>68092311 2
>>
I thought it was quite good even though I'm a huge weeaboo and I read the source material well before the fillm was made. I didn't like some of the changes, but I thought it was a fairly decent Americanization, my only real gripe was the supporting cast even existing when they're just there to die and be reset again.
>>
Upstream Color, if you can consider it sci fi
>>
>>68090317

Personally i thought it was good. Cruise and blunt's acting and chemistry was really good.

However the best sci fi movie I've seen in the last decade was predestination
>>
>>68090317
Oblivion is a better Cruise-flick.
>>
>>68091204

no
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.