[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The greatest movie opening ever! You cannot argue with this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
The greatest movie opening ever!

You cannot argue with this
>>
>>68089892
Better than the opening scene of Drive?

Not even close

Also that movie was shit
>>
>>68089928
Yeah, Drive was shit.
>>
File: 1449903829601.jpg (173 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
1449903829601.jpg
173 KB, 1024x576
>>68089892

nice try
>>
>>68090028
oh god no.. that opening was far too cringe memey please
>>
File: Nicolas_Cage_2011_CC.jpg (401 KB, 650x823) Image search: [Google]
Nicolas_Cage_2011_CC.jpg
401 KB, 650x823
>pointless fucking gimmick scene
>no point of it in regards to plot
>no reason for it even to be in the movie
>MUH PLEBIAN GIMMICK SENSES !!! OMGG!!! BEST SCENE EVER!!!11
>>
>>68089892

it tested tom cruises wig to the limit. thats some high grade glue keeping that shit on his head
>>
>>68089892
can you open the door?
>>
>>68090242
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egNIflhHoVw
>>
>>68090085
This.

It wasn't even that interesting action wise. I was hoping to see him on the side of the crate falling through the air.

But no it was just Tom Cruise on the side of a plane for gimmicky reasons.

When I was 8 I wrote a Mission impossible 2 fanfiction where he was on the side of a plane for no reason.

This opening was on par with a child's fanfiction.
>>
>>68089892

Did you know he really was hanging to the side of a flying plane in real life?
quite an impressive feat
>>
>>68089892
He's a very smaaaaaalll man Thomas Cruise isn't he a very very small size for a human male?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.