[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Watched Jodorowsky's Dune Watched Death of Superman Lives
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
Watched Jodorowsky's Dune
Watched Death of Superman Lives
what are some other essential "movies about movies that were never made into movies" documentaries ??
>>
Tropic Thunder
>>
Not quite what your looking for but you may enjoy Lost Soul: The Doomed Journey of Richard Stanley's Island of Dr. Moreau
>>
you didn't watch Jodorowsky's "Dune"
you watched Fifty Reasons Why The Financial Backers Withdrew Their Support From Jodorowsky's "Dune"
>>
>>68089936
Thanfully that piece of shit never got made.
>>
>>68088515
I was raping frank herbert like this
But wiith love
>>
File: 1393697950854.jpg (47 KB, 576x432) Image search: [Google]
1393697950854.jpg
47 KB, 576x432
Reminder the guy that directed that is a fa/tv/irgin.
>>
>>68088666
This was such a funny doc.

>director has brilliant vision
>employs the use of magic to make it work
>everything goes wrong (go figure, when does that ever happen with magic)
>studio hires some pushover director who just does whatever Brando wants him to do
>Brando literally admits to a crew member that he's just messing around and trying to make the stupidest flick possible
>OG director sneaks back on set dressed as a monster, nobody recognizes him
>all the monster crew are having sex and doing drugs 24/7
>the thing that the film is best known for is being the first to do "mini-me"
>>
>>68088515
Lost in la Mancha
>>
Short Life, Long Death: The Making and Unmaking of The Silver Globe, but it's impossible to find
>>
File: lostsoul_poster.jpg (250 KB, 830x1200) Image search: [Google]
lostsoul_poster.jpg
250 KB, 830x1200
JUST
https://youtu.be/x4xun1vi4C0
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.