[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this the best 2016 movie so far?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
Is this the best 2016 movie so far?
>>
File: FIlm of men.jpg (59 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
FIlm of men.jpg
59 KB, 400x600
>>68087575
I just downloaded it. Gonna watch it tonight. I guess it is.
>>
>>68087575
Thats a 2015 film you IMBECILE.
>>
>>68089790

I saw it in 2016 so therefore it's a 2016 film. Checkmate
>>
>>68087575
It was decent, incredibly predictable though
>>
>>68087575

Tom Hardy put in a big performance.
>>
File: 1419250585800.png (582 KB, 650x676) Image search: [Google]
1419250585800.png
582 KB, 650x676
It fucking sucked. Despite being well made, apart from editing inconsistencies, and establishing tension from the beginning with a thirty second too long scene it turns in to a predictable piece of shit quickly. The last thirty minutes were so tedious it felt like torture. I laughed at the ending scene which was completely out of place and far too in your face to imply something that was already fucking obvious. I was disappointed completely after watching the whole thing. despite a few glimpses of possible quality. The cast is also totally incompatible and ruins the tensions with cutout character cliches and obvious ill intent from stupidly obvious facial expression shifts before cuts.

Basically amateur hour bullshit that was well shot but is ultimately not worth anyone's time to watch. So many moments of sloppy and stupid writing that take away any possible enjoyment. I knew it was all going downhill fast the moment the MC stared down the hallway in to a bush.
>>
>>68087575
Not really interested in seeing it.

What's the memetwist?
>>
>>68087575
a piece of shit if i've ever seen one.
don't bother with this movie.
>>
>>68090050
this.
>>
What was the final shot even about?
>>
>>68090282
cult suicide, super obvious and the woman in white's face is fucking weeeeeird
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.