[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: comfiest shows
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: Banshee_TV_Series-.jpg (120 KB, 810x1200) Image search: [Google]
Banshee_TV_Series-.jpg
120 KB, 810x1200
ITT: comfiest shows
>>
File: s.gif (890 KB, 305x320) Image search: [Google]
s.gif
890 KB, 305x320
>Last season
>Only 6 episodes left and it's all over
>>
File: [KING CRIMSON].jpg (17 KB, 163x195) Image search: [Google]
[KING CRIMSON].jpg
17 KB, 163x195
>>68086969
Why isn't this show popular on /tv/? I don't understand, it seems perfect for this place.
>>
>>68086969
I'm okay with this. It's better than see it turn into a 10 season shit that you'll end up hating.
>>68087014
most of /tv/ are mindless DC v Marvel/Bane/Pedo turds. It's rare you can find a decent thread here these days.
>>
File: mad frog.jpg (8 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
mad frog.jpg
8 KB, 228x221
>>68087014
It's on Cinemax
Also, the majority of /tv/ hates fun and just wants to shitpost about the most normie popular movies or shows like capeshit and Walking Dead.
>>
>>68087060
>I'm okay with this. It's better than see it turn into a 10 season shit that you'll end up hating.
While I agree with this, this season definitely feels like they're cramping up the work of two (or maybe even three) seasons into a single season. A single season that has two less episodes than the previous seasons, for that matter.

Episode 1 was very disorienting and felt really detached from the show. You have the timeskip and then the weird flashbacks, the locations are all completely different (I'm guessing this season is shot in a different place for some reason)

Episode 2 improved on this and kind of attached it all together a little more, but there's still a few things that feel wrong. For example, it's stupid that the Nazi and the Ex-Nazi have just been giving dirty looks to each other after what happened at the end of the third season where one literally burns the other as he's sleeping.

Also, if Proctor doesn't get dethroned and killed by the end of this season, I will be very disappointed.
>>
>>68087141
I would love additional season or two but sadly they made up their minds.

>Episode 1 was very disorienting and felt really detached from the show. You have the timeskip and then the weird flashbacks, the locations are all completely different (I'm guessing this season is shot in a different place for some reason)
I agree, after waiting for so long first ep was a bit of a letdow but like you siad ep 2 picked it up.

My personal preference would be that they focused more on Job (maybe continue with the Nazi story too) than on Rebbeca and mystery serial killer.
>>
>>68087403
letdown*, said*
Fuck me, I need coffee.
>>
>>68087014
>>68087060
>>68087067
Because universally acclaimed shows with a steady quality are not good meme material, so there is just not much to discuss. It's not like people here are shitting on this show or The Knick or The Americans or Rectify, there's just not much to discuss so 1-2 threads immediately after the new episode ends are enough. Even Mad Men was like this. Would you be happier if your favorite show's discussion became cancer of the week like Breaking Bad did?
>>
File: deadwood.jpg (215 KB, 1280x846) Image search: [Google]
deadwood.jpg
215 KB, 1280x846
>>68086969
Damn, didn't know that. I wish some shows could just go on forever like pic related.
>>
>>68087141
I think it was completely the creator's decision to end it this year, it's the most successful show on Cinemax. I mean in the end this is an action show so shit going down fast fits the tone, this isn't Mad Men.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.