[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
aw man i miss shane really wish he was still in TWD. such an
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: TWD_201_QA_Jon_L.jpg (112 KB, 1600x720) Image search: [Google]
TWD_201_QA_Jon_L.jpg
112 KB, 1600x720
aw man i miss shane really wish he was still in TWD. such an amazing character and actor, and i also really wish he never got pitted against rick, that way we couldve avoided that love triangle bullshit story arc (that was trash), and with shane as ricks #2 all along, just imagining how much more powerful they would be, how much more easily they wouldve taken out the termites, governor, wolves etc etc

makes me wanna watch 1st 2 seasons again thinking about it. would have really fucking loved to see shane deal with all those obstacles they faced.

and all this shit about who got killed by negan, if shane were around he couldve been the one to get the bat. besides carl of course, THAT would have been the most impactful death unequivocally, for the purpose of breaking rick. his best friend from the very beginning. alas....
>>
>>68085684
watch daredevil m8
>>
>>68085930
thats what ive heard, think ill definitely do that. i had started season 1 but only got 3 episodes in, so maybe ill finish that up so i can push through to Season 2 for some great jon bernthal action
>>
I almost wish Shane had just left the group and re-introduced later on just so he could say to rick "I guess me and you were more alike than you thought"
>>
Shane was great, way ahead of his time. He was already at season 5 stage mentality in season 2, didn't take any shit.

http://i.4cdn.org/wsg/1459202110704.webm
>>
>>68086393
hnng so fucking based, RIP Shane you badass motherfucker
>>
>>68086300
>season 1 but only got 3 episodes in,
same

I just want to get to the punisher shit already
>>
>>68085684
I think Jon Bernthal is too good of an actor for the show. Everyone in it just delivers these cartoonish performances these days. Scott Wilson was great too.
>>
I have think the point of killing Shane was that Rick slowly turned into him after that.
>>
>>68087108
oo you know who else was inedible though, excellent acting was alicia witt, the red head woman who only did 1 episode unfortunately, got killed by carol and maggie this last season
>>
>>68087858
lol i mean, incredible not inedible
>>
>>68087630
You should have less thinks
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.