[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Moments that shows jumped the shark
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 56256256.png (139 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
56256256.png
139 KB, 600x300
Moments that shows jumped the shark
>>
Fuck you guys, maybe I should just shitpost in future instead of trying to start an actual topic.
>>
>>68085957
But the OP was a shitpost
>>
>>
>>68086019

How though?
>>
>>68086062
you're just parroting what you read here
>>
>>68086041

YOU SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH
>>
>>68086233

No, I'm not. I watched the episode recently and in the overall context of the series it just made no sense. Not to mention they blue-balled the audience throughout the season with the clips of body bags outside the home, making it seem like something major happens...nope, just a plane crash that has no impact on the plot or the outcome.
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 300x195) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 300x195
>>
>>68086304
>he didn't get Seven Thirty-Seven Down Over ABQ
>>
I think the plane symbolizes Jesse's desire to escape with Jane. He was going to catch a plane with Jane the next day, after all. Since she died, he has no reason to run anymore. His plans went down in flames, literally and figuratively.

It also represented the fact that Walter's actions began to have real consequences on the people around him. He IS a cancer, after all.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.