[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you apologized to Ben yet?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Batman 5 Superman.jpg (104 KB, 1155x643) Image search: [Google]
Batman 5 Superman.jpg
104 KB, 1155x643
Have you apologized to Ben yet?
>>
>>68085282
Ben Affleck sucked as Batman. Even Clooney did it better.
>>
>>68085326
Sorry, I'm not following.
>>
>>68085282
No.
>>
>>68085326
His was fine. People are overeating him because it was an accurate Batman (besides the murders). Little to do with his performance
>>
>>68085282
I'm sorry, but I'm not apologizing until he does. And if he thinks that he's going to waltz in here, say "oh I'm so sorry Jen", and pick right up where we left off, he's d-e-l-u-s-i-o-n-a-l.
>>
>>68088374
w-what?
>>
I never needed to, in fact I always thought he was a great choice to play Batman and made fun of you faggots when you were all pissy about his casting and starting fucking petitions like a bunch of tumblr soccermoms. What a bunch of fucking fat neckbeard faggots.
>>
>>68088577
Ben Affleck cheated on his wife Jen Garner with the nanny and the nanny NARC'd on him to get famous. Affleck must fucking hate the press, they're more worried about where his dick goes than he is.
>>
>>68088866
Why would you cheat on Jennifer Garner, she's a top qt.
>>
>>68089396

All pussy gets old eventually. Where Affleck really fucked up was doing it with a woman that knew his wife and knew he was famous and she could take advantage of that. The guy has all the money in the world and can go anywhere he wants, just fly to some fucked up country and buy the hottest woman there. She can't speak english and she isn't going to tell anyone, you can keep her for as long as you want in a safe house. Or you can just kill her after, I heard he's into that.
>>
>>68085282
Mr. Afflect, we are sorry if you were offended by any of our comments or statements regarding your casting and/orperformance in Batman 5 Superman.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.