[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OI BOIPASSAD THE CHARACTA DEVELOPMENT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
OI BOIPASSAD THE CHARACTA DEVELOPMENT
>>
>>68083021
don't worry, your still a top qt
>>
File: 1459108563044.jpg (113 KB, 824x599) Image search: [Google]
1459108563044.jpg
113 KB, 824x599
I BYPASSED THE CLITORIS
>>
>>68083021
>>68083080
CUTE

CUTE
>>
File: daisyridleycastingcouch.webm (3 MB, 662x494) Image search: [Google]
daisyridleycastingcouch.webm
3 MB, 662x494
>>68083080
>>
>>68083021

her leering visage haunts my dreams. she smiles like there is someone with a gun to her head telling her to "act happy."
>>
File: 1456560423035s.jpg (8 KB, 250x242) Image search: [Google]
1456560423035s.jpg
8 KB, 250x242
Looks like the new lead also has this cringe fucking bong accent. When will it stop?
>>
>>68083191
Why can't all movie stars speak like fucking hillbillies like me and my paw? Fucking liberulz
>>
>>68083080
Why does she look insane
>>
>>68083222
Hi few things to start off with =] 1. Yes, I replied because you got trips, 'tis an awesome thing to see! 2. I'm Brian 3. Don't be intimidated, I'm not a stereotypical shitposter. If anything, I'll be the one down voting your comment =D.
>>
Not really?

She starts out as something of a hermit, not too big on socializing (with droids or people), keeping her head down (a wise choice when you are a lone girl on a fairly lawless planet) until BB turns up and she finds herself fond of the the droid. She is tempted to sell him, after all that's more food than she has likely ever seen, and then Finn turns up and keeps touching her (she doesn't like to be touched, likely because she has bad experiences with that in the past).

When he saves her life, she softens, and seems surprised he (or anyone) genuinely cares for her wellbeing. She initiates contact, latching on to the first decent person she has met in... ever? We already have a fearful-loner coming out of her shell.

And that's just the first twenty minutes.
>>
>>68083222
Obi-Wan had an English accent and I was fine with that. Same with Sheev. Ridley's accent was just too exaggerated and cringey.
>>
>>68083416
but they were all english speaking actors
what the fuck are you people talking about
>>
>>68083021
I'll agree it was lacking, but, you guys do remember there's going to be sequels, right?
>>
>>68083571
Ridley had such a thick fucking accent compared to Ewan, almost cockney-like. It's like the Hillbilly accent to American
>>
File: Mary Sue Rey.jpg (71 KB, 599x588) Image search: [Google]
Mary Sue Rey.jpg
71 KB, 599x588
I bet you my unborn child's virginity that the same shit is going to happen to the new bitch in Rogue One.

Can't have a female character that can't handle herself. Nope.
>>
>>68083172
Holy shit anon I'm masturbating to this
>>
>>68083172
My sides are actually hurting, christ I hate that wooden plank so much.
>>
>>68083614
She was from some desert shithole, it makes sense that her accent sound different (and sound trashier) than Obi Wan Kenobi.
>>
>>68083326
Hahaha, thanks Brian!

>>68083377
The issue with her character is that she does things, without showing us how she learned to do them. Like flying the Falcon. Or the jedi mindtrick on the stormtrooper. It's definitely blown out of proportion, but it's a little annoying. Also, I don't think Han should have quite warmed up to her so fast. A smuggler shouldn't warm up to anyone so quickly. I'd take out the "boipass the compressor" bit too. Not because it makes her a marey sue or something, but it just seems weird that she'd know more about running the falcon than the guy who's had it for years.

I think it's just because J.J writes things too fucking fast. In the novel there's a line where Rey mentions that she knew how to fly a ship because she salvaged some old simulators. If JJ could have just slowed down and included that sort of thing in the movie, it would have worked a little better.
>>
yo but actually how much jew dick did she have to take to get this role? shelve the character and just go on her acting ability, what a painful performance my dear lord. she seems like she's psychotic or bipolar or something.
>>
>>68083765
>I think it's just because J.J writes things too fucking fast. In the novel there's a line where Rey mentions that she knew how to fly a ship because she salvaged some old simulators. If JJ could have just slowed down and included that sort of thing in the movie, it would have worked a little better.
This is true, the pacing of this movie was terrible. They should have skipped the stupid tentacle monster shit and just gone with more character development.

I don't mind Han warming up to her, though they did rush that too. I got the feeling both were looking for lost family members and were using each other as replacements. It was just executed in a shitty, awkward way.
>>
File: IMG_1818.jpg (34 KB, 702x615) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1818.jpg
34 KB, 702x615
>>68083021
>I buh buhbuhbbbuy buh buh bbuypres-pressp-pessss uh-duh d-d-uh dudd-ddduh cc-cccC-C-ccrr-reeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...

That was a weird scene. Honestly don't know what they were thinking
>>
>>68083765

I reckon there is going to be more revealed about why she is so competent, aside from the simulator at her house. I think there is far more to Snoke's "There has been an awakening..." than we yet know. I really do think that her overcompetence is intentional, and for more than just 'femminism, fuck yea!"

The force almost visibly guides her hand at several points, as it has never done before, even with Anakin.

The simulators are mentioned in her Survival Guide, and the Visual Dictionary too, I believe.
>>
>>68083840
I thought it felt rushed but I equally thought it felt like the original star wars. And I mean that in a good way. Those two aspects balanced out for me so the pacing wasn't an issue.
>>
>>68083840
>They should have skipped the stupid tentacle monster shit and just gone with more character development.

This. That or show us the political state of the republic so the galaxy doesn't feel incredibly small.

>>68083871
I swear, it better not be some fucking sleeper agent shit. "hurr we trained her at 7 years old before dropping her off in a desert"
>>
>>68083021
I was at a restaurant with my wife a few weeks ago.
My wife went to the bathroom and told me when she got back, that when she walked in a woman was taking the loudest piss she ever heard, like someone running a bath with both taped turned on fully. My wife peed, washed her hands and was fixing her hair and lipstick when the woman finally stopped, my wife waited around to see the monster that had unleashed that torrent in the cubicle next to her (who at this point was still going), expecting some giant hamplanet, imagine my wife's surprise when the piss finally stopped and out walked Daisy Ridley.

My wife said she was already going when she walked in and went for at least a further two minutes, her flowing only slowing in the last 10 seconds or so.
>>
>>68083021
I love her and would give her the bcc all nite long.
>>
>>68083172
Based Rocco
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.