[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DUDE REPUBLICANS ARE SO STUPID LMAO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 206
Thread images: 39
DUDE REPUBLICANS ARE SO STUPID LMAO
>>
>>68082848
well that's not wrong...
>>
>>68082872
#FEELTHEBERN
>>
>>68082909
What was he or his pr team thinking when they conceived this slogan? Like it seriously is so cheesy
>>
File: snl.jpg (43 KB, 628x411) Image search: [Google]
snl.jpg
43 KB, 628x411
DUDE FUCK REPUBLICANS LMAO
>>
CENK LOSES IT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Y1LIAE8FlQ
>>
File: 1444862179139.jpg (87 KB, 640x633) Image search: [Google]
1444862179139.jpg
87 KB, 640x633
>>68082975
>Cenk "What Armenian Genocide?" Uygur
>>
>>68082975
lmao
>>
File: 1444536739365.jpg (20 KB, 432x495) Image search: [Google]
1444536739365.jpg
20 KB, 432x495
>>68082848
Reagan and Dubya ran the country into the ground. Why do people still think the Republicans are a legitimate party?
>>
So sensitive
>>
>>68082909
>if you hate one you must love the other
>>
File: bren gunner.jpg (101 KB, 800x788) Image search: [Google]
bren gunner.jpg
101 KB, 800x788
>>68083133
that's right BRO - fuck trump, sexist racist piece of shit!!

FEEL THE BREN
>>
>>68083076
Obama is gonna be remembered as worse than Bush when all is said and done
>>
File: 1378636477163.gif (180 KB, 404x416) Image search: [Google]
1378636477163.gif
180 KB, 404x416
>>68082848
Both republicans and democrats are a fucking mess and ruining the country.

I can't wait for the democracy meme to end
>>
They're not really far from the truth though.

At least half of the USA problems are caused by the Republican party idiotic ideas that have been BTFOd constantly.

>People can't afford medical service? The education system is shit? Who cares let's invest another 10 billion dollars in the army lmao
>Global warming? that's clearly fake despite all the scientific studies saying otherwise
>Illegal immigration? let's spend millions to build a wall that's going to be useless anyway since most immigrants come by plane, boat or hidden in trucks
>Humanities? Philosophy? Who the fuck cares it doesn't make money...God why is there such an intellectual drought

>>68083498
>The guy that wanted to give free health care to everyone is worse than the guy that sent the army to a useless war in the middle east that did more harm than good
>>
>>68083560
>i'm a rational centrist xD

fuck fof to reddit, kid
>>
>>68083729
not an argument

You are not in a tribe. You are not a tribe animal.
>>
>>68083664
>The guy that wanted to give free health care to everyone is worse than the guy that sent the army to a useless war in the middle east that did more harm than good

Don't act like Obama fixed anything in the middle east, we still destroyed Syria and Lybia.

Obamacare is also a fucking disaster and another coorporation monopoly like everything int his fucking country.

Bush is remembered as a terrible president mostly because the economy tanked on his watch, not that he had any idea what was going on.

The same thing is gonna happen to Obama, just like Obama blamed bush for everything bad, his successor is gonna blame him. The economy will be left in a shape roughly a dozen time worse.
>>
File: Really Ash.jpg (20 KB, 381x307) Image search: [Google]
Really Ash.jpg
20 KB, 381x307
>>68083664

>The guy that wanted to give free health care to everyone

>free health care
>>
>>68083747
centrist cuckold

make up your mind like a man or fuck off to reddit
>>
File: A.jpg (86 KB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
A.jpg
86 KB, 2560x1600
>>68083729
>disagreeing with both democrats and republicans means you are a centrist
>>
>the Tea Party are the American Taliban
really?
>>
>>68083664

>Illegal immigration? let's spend millions to build a wall that's going to be useless anyway since most immigrants come by plane, boat or hidden in trucks

This is somehow worse than the Liberal solution of turning a blind eye to it in exchange for votes?
>>
>>68083817
>you
>calling me a cuckold
You are not in a tribe.
>>
>>68083076
Baby Boomers sympathize with Baby Boomers

No matter how ridiculous or idiotic their ideals are
>>
>>68083835
Exactly. It was filled with hyperbolic nonsense that Sorkin used a Republican lead character to hide behind so he can just pass it off as "he's disenfranchised with his party" bullshit.
>>
>>68083835

Liberals are basically hysterical retards.

The Tea Party was their Great Satan before Donald Trump came along.

It really says a lot about Liberals when they label a party as pure evil for the crime of wanting lower taxes and an end to illegal immigration.
>>
File: dog.jpg (41 KB, 339x255) Image search: [Google]
dog.jpg
41 KB, 339x255
>all these liberals and cuckservatives trying to force their bullshit tribal feud

Those who can't not comprehend the individual is not good for this country. Period. The real feud is authoritarianism vs individualism.

If you believe that state goals should trump individual liberty then you're a faggot.
Its funny because when i alwaya argue with a liberal, everything is peaceful and due to their open mindedness they sometimes convert to libertarianism thanks to my teachings. When i argue with a conservative, on the other hans, it does not end well. You can not reason with conservative statists. They are drones. I think I am more angry at "conservatives" for being bootlicking cucks.
>>
File: Obama Deficit.jpg (68 KB, 540x675) Image search: [Google]
Obama Deficit.jpg
68 KB, 540x675
>>68083076

>Reagan and Dubya ran the country into the ground.
>>
>>68082948
>What was he or his pr team thinking when they conceived this slogan?

it's a line from the NOFX song Dinosaurs Will Die
>>
>>68082975
>Whites Only, Lynch Foreigners Pack

lmao
>>
>>68083664
>most immigrants come by plane, boat or hidden in trucks

Actually these days the big routes are underground tunnels like the one seen in the movie "Sicario" - they've been at that shit for many decades and there are a fucking shitload of such tunnels.

So go ahead, Republicans, build a fucking wall, they'll just tunnel under it. Oh, and when their tunnels collapse and the wall collapses too because the weight isn't supported anymore, they'll just dig more tunnels making it even worse.

>stupid fucking people will be the death of us all
>>
>>68083835
The Tea Party is essentially the American Taliban, while Black Lives Matter is essentially the reverse KKK
>>
but republicans are stupid
>>
>>68082848
writing it between DUDE LMAO doen't make it false
>>
>>68084136

>The Tea Party is essentially the American Taliban

How?
Please explain why wanting lower taxes is comparable to blowing-up hospitals and setting women on fire for trying to learn how to read.
>>
>>68084112

>So go ahead, Republicans, build a fucking wall, they'll just tunnel under it. Oh, and when their tunnels collapse and the wall collapses too because the weight isn't supported anymore, they'll just dig more tunnels making it even worse.

So what's your solution then? Do nothing?
>>
>>68083076
I seriously hope you don't think Obama hasn't been 10 times worse

Abroad:
>Topples 2 Arab governments putting a lid on extremism
>Tries to topple a third and by not putting boots on the ground after his "red line" was crossed, shows to the world that the US under his presidency isn't going to actually do anything
>Pulls troops out of Iraq, leaving a power vacuum right next to Syria which he just destabilised
>Let's ISIS spring up, and funds rebellion groups that defect to ISIS en masse
>Continues the trend of foreign powers fucking you guys over for labour

At home
>Racial tensions in the worst shape since the 70's
>Obamacare forced onto people who were happy with their plans, often at a much higher price
>Government so ruled by partisanship that the Federal Government shuts down for the first time since '96 (probably before you were born)
>Nearly 19 trillion dollars in debt

If you think the Republicans are bad, I sure as hell hope you aren't voting for the Dems. The bulk of politicians in both parties are the same shit, but Obama might have been the worst.
>>
File: 1459456071781.jpg (51 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1459456071781.jpg
51 KB, 600x600
>>68083664

>Obamacare is totally working
>the wall won't have gate checks
>tax payer money should fund my ethnic gender theory courses
>>
>>68083664

>Global warming? that's clearly fake despite all the scientific studies saying otherwise

"Global Warming" has been debunked so many times that you cultists had to start using the term "Climate Change", i.e. something even MORE generic that could mean ANYTHING.
>>
People who don't like this show because of politics, are most likely racists. The main character is a fiscal republican who mocks the religious and socially stifled subsection of republicans. Which makes sense because gays and blacks don't have anything to do with taxes and foreign policy.
>>
i learned how i should read and analyze the news and media from this show. and there is a dude in my country report news same method with will. he is breaking rating records.
>>
>>68084528
aaron sorkin is a liberal and his characters are liberal mouthpieces, not nuanced characters of diverse politics.
>>
File: 1440669717095.jpg (7 KB, 200x198) Image search: [Google]
1440669717095.jpg
7 KB, 200x198
>>68082975
>fuck Colorado
too far mate
>>
>>68084528
this, also good work pol trying to get your bullshit to stick on this board
>>
>>68084528
The black community is a sink of taxpayer money since they have fallen back on welfare and don't do jobs. People need to reduce welfare, stimulate job growth in the areas and support family structures so that black kids grow up with dads. Not continue on the path of the Democrats who have put them in a worse state than they've been in for 40 years under 8 years of Obama.

Gays are literally a non-issue and have always been. You won gay marriage, so retire it already.

You idiots need to realise that /pol/ is a joke. Also I've never watched this show.
>>
>>68083848
>This is somehow worse than the Liberal solution of turning a blind eye to it in exchange for votes?

theyve already built 1600 miles of wall, it works great.
>>
>>68083729

Your two party system is shit m8, nothing to do with centerism.
>>
File: 1460239325937.gif (1 MB, 600x678) Image search: [Google]
1460239325937.gif
1 MB, 600x678
>>68085081
>>68084528

Back to tumblr, new friends.
>>
>>68083729
>xD I'm x-TREEEEEEEEEEEEME

Okay buddy.
>>
>>68086569
>I AM LE MODERATE MAN OF RATIONAL REDDIT THINKING LOOK HOW SMART I AM FAR RIGHT = FAR LEFT.HORSEHHOE THEORY?????MY VALUES? ADVOCATING AGAINST OTHER PEOPLE'S LOL

Moderatism is subject to the controlled dialogue and narrative of the time. You're a non-person in an argument, don't even go into arguments if you aren't informed.
>>
>>68084222
What's yours? Spend billions on a wall that won't do anything? Chipping in another few billion for some drones and planes to patrol it from the air? Despite the army specifically saying they don't want or need them? And despite them doing literally nothing to stop the majority of migrants crossing the border?

See, the issue here is that you think there is a solution that will guaranteed work. This is just like what happened with Bush and the War on Drugs: the War on Migrants is pointless and doomed from the start, because so long as we're better off than they are while sharing a border, they will migrate in. Nothing we can do to stop them, just like there is literally nothing we can do to stop the flow of drugs. But yes, keep wasting billions every year fighting a lost cause. It won't help, and will probably actually hurt, but at least you'll feel like you did something while doing it, right?

Three cheers for the "fiscal conservatives"! They're not fiscally responsible, and they're not very conservative, but at least their hearts aren't in the right place!

Wait...
>>
>>68086626
>don't agree with far-right stuff
>don't agree with far-left stuff
>not a slave to an ideology
>can look at facts

Far-left and far-right are the same shit in practice, just aimed in different directions. If there isn't a moderating voice in an argument it turns into 2 braindead monkeys flinging shit at each other, as we always see. But no, you are very smart, angry man. The right is right about things that matter at this point in time, I'll grant you that. They've been wrong in the past.

>b-but le you are le reddit, xD??????????
Never been on the site in my life and it doesn't matter.
>>
>>68086909
>horse-shoe theory
into the trash it goes
>>
>>68086774
>Three cheers for the "fiscal conservatives"! They're not fiscally responsible, and they're not very conservative, but at least their hearts aren't in the right place!
>Wait...

Upboat >:D haha. You are getting so much Karma!

You're so limp-dicked. You seem to have this idea that things are always static and so you won't bother doing anything. Migrants aren't a concept like drugs (which you wrongly attribute to Bush) or terror (which is what you were probably thinking of). They are people who can be deported, and all people want is to get rid of the illegal ones. Bill Clinton deported more illegal immigrants than there are estimated to be in the country at this very moment, and places with a wall have a bigger barrier than not-a-wall.
>>
>>68087154
Good argument. You are so smart!
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-04-16-59-34.png (472 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-04-16-59-34.png
472 KB, 1920x1080
>>
>>68087190
I don't care faggot. There is nothing novel about what you're saying.
>>
>>68087226
There's nothing of substance about yours.
>>
I was a republican for the longest time but I'm tired of hearing "cut spending" in every campaign and somehow we keep going deeper into debt under every republican while average GDP growth and general economic performance under democrats have been higher in general.
>>
>>68087160
You're right on the drugs, Reagan started it and Bush carried it out. Small difference, but w/e.

But on the migrants, what can you do? You deport them, they come back. You cannot seal them out, and you cannot convince them to go away for stay away of their own fruition.

Short of shooting them or putting them in prison (which we do not have room for in our already overcrowded prison system), there is nothing you can do to stop immigration.

So, why try? They're hard workers, and they're a good source of tax revenue. Let them in legally, but regulate them and force them to obey the laws so we don't end up with criminals coming and and getting sent back over and over and over.

All the good ones can stay and be properly and safely managed so they aren't driving around without a license or shooting a gun without a permit or license, which makes us safer. All the bad ones can be sent back to Mexico and actually locked up, or they can be locked up here.

Ta-da, I just created billions in revenue, saved billions in expenditures, and created a strong conservative voterbase all in one move. I mean, really it's only the immigration issue that separates Latinos from voting republican every single time. So just get the establishment to flip on that and we suddenly are closer to a balanced budget and will probably control the country's politics for a good long while, with a coalition of white and Latino voters making up over 60% of the electorate, more with the new legals.
>>
>>68083917
you know you have to compare it to the the GDP right? otherwise it doesn't make any sense, at least read a book on econ before making your propaganda
>>
>>68087195
I've never met a masculine white male Democrat voter
>>
>>68087401
>there is nothing you can do to stop immigration

I hate this dumb meme. Yes, you can't prevent it entirely, and you probably don't want to. At the same time, it is absolutely possible to prevent the sort of immigration where millions can cross the border undocumented and reside permanently unmolested.

Countries like Poland and Hungary attest to this. After Hungary built a big border, the number of illegal immigrants entering the country declined rapidly.
>>
>>68087401
>They're hard workers
The Noble Savage is alive and well, I see.
>>
>>68087401
Or all the good ones can come through the available legal avenues, and all the bad ones can be sent back when they try to sneak in or overstay. A wall is a deterrent, and if you have someone breaking through a wall you have evidence that someone has illegally come in.

Here in Australia we basically did a blockade on illegal vessels, which is where the illegal immigrants were coming from. The word travelled back to the would-be-immigrants that Australia wouldn't welcome them, and evidently it worked since none have arrived this way since. Obviously this is sea-based so a little different, but in Hungary and Austria border security has also improved drastically since building a wall.
>>
>>68086909
>Far-left and far-right are the same shit in practice, just aimed in different directions

then how are they the same shit when they have different goals?
>>
>>68087563
Does Hungary have a border spanning a continent? Does Hungary have easy access by water, allowing boat passage? Does Hungary have a huge drug problem and a massive and intricate network of smuggling tunnels to go with it?

Hungary is not the US. Israel is not the US. Poland is not the US. The US is the US, and all the evidence points to there being no remotely feasible solution to the immigration problem for us here.

>>68087619
I've worked alongside them for a number of jobs, and yeah, they work damn hard.

Honestly, if given the choice between a mexican laborer, even one here legally, and a white or black laborer, I'm picking the mexican every day of the week. They have a serious work ethic that's often lacking from the endemic whites and blacks.
>>
>>68087401
>there is nothing you can do to stop immigration.
Epic meme, bro!
>>
>>68087723
They have the same practices, as you quoted me saying.
>>
>>68087769
Alright, show me the math on how we stop immigration. I'm open to suggestions, I truly am. I've just never heard any that world actually work that wouldn't simultaneously bankrupt the country.

If you say the word "wall", be aware I will laugh at you.
>>
>>68087774
How are the practices the same?
>>
https://youtu.be/IGl1CCprCeU
>>
>>68087826
Similar methods of silencing dissent and attitudes to the rigidity of society. If you look at the similar authoritarian practices of Nazi Germany and the USSR you can see the evidence of this. Crying about it doesn't change that. By "horseshoe theory", I don't think people mean that they end up in literally the same place, but that there is a similar rise in authoritarian practices on both sides that is mirrored.
>>
>mfw Trump gives Democrats their easiest victory since FDR
>>
>>68087826
Not him, but I can probably answer that for him:

The far-left loves to censor media they find inappropriate. The far-right does the same.

The far-left wants the government to be involved in people's private lives to protect the far-left's beliefs. The far-right wants the government to do the same, but protect their beliefs instead.

The far-left loves to feel victimized by a larger, oppressive authority--even if that larger authority isn't really there. The same is true for the far-right.

Both groups also like to race-bait and use wedge topics as litmus tests for others like them.

Both groups are obsessed with achieving ideological purity, whatever the costs or consequences are.

Both groups generally refuse to accept any fault or admit any wrongdoing, while accusing their political opponents of causing the problems.

And lastly: Both sides will almost certainly deny or try to mitigate any and all of these claims--at least for their side.
>>
>>68088201
>>68088201
I'm actually switching from Democrat to Republican just to vote for him in my primary, because of how abysmal his chances of winning are in the general when compared to other Republicans. I'm getting a bit worried that it'll go to a brokered nomination, though. That could potentially destroy my hopes for a democratic sweep.
>>
>>68088299
What's the appeal of a white man to vote Democrat?
>>
>>68088323

The policies make more sense, and there's more emphasis on reality rather than purity.

I actually used to vote republican, back in the days of Reagan and Bush Sr, back when being a conservative actually meant being actually conservative, not just paying lip service to the notion.

Now, the GOP is a caricature of what it once was, far too crazy for me, for the most part. When centrist candidates like Kasich and Paul, who really would be good presidents, are left on the wayside for religious nutjobs like Cruz and ideologues like Palin, I simply cannot support the party anymore. There's too little sanity left in the leadership, and far too much emphasis on keeping the party "pure".

And the democrats have generally shifted more towards the center, so now I find them fairly palatable. I still dislike their positions on healthcare and unemployment, but economically and socially speaking, they make much more sense now than they did a few decades ago, and certainly they make more sense than the current republicans.

The GOP isn't the big tent party anymore. Now it's the democrats. And I've always preferred the bigger tent.
>>
File: FederalDebt1940to2015.svg.png (34 KB, 1280x513) Image search: [Google]
FederalDebt1940to2015.svg.png
34 KB, 1280x513
>>68083917
>>68087408

It was skyrocketing under Bush's last couple of years, Obama's policies caused it to level off.

Still nowhere near WW2 levels, and could still be lower if not for the Republican controlled Congress not wanting to pass anything that would help, like tax reforms.
>>
>>68083076
While bush was a cunt he wasn't the sole reason for 2006 market crash. Clinton started the roll and bush kept it going because it kept everyone happy and it made his party look good.
>>
>>68089507
lol I love these "projected" charts. None ever come true.
>>
File: 1460033362892.png (162 KB, 465x354) Image search: [Google]
1460033362892.png
162 KB, 465x354
>>68088496
Somehow, I know this feels. You get republicans with good and reasonable ideas but they just get ignored off for nuts like bachmann or Herman cain.i blame fox news and the bible belt for this bullshit
>>
File: 1438082962235.jpg (477 KB, 1462x1462) Image search: [Google]
1438082962235.jpg
477 KB, 1462x1462
>>68087401
>Ta-da, I just created billions in revenue, saved billions in expenditures, and created a strong conservative voterbase all in one move.

HOLY SHIT I'M LAUGHING HOW CAN SOMEONE BE SO SMUG AND WRONG AT THE SAME TIME

>created a strong conservative voterbase all in one move

Go and ask Jack Kemp or Jeb Bush how pandering to non-white demographics worked out for them, moron. You're absolutely fucking delusional.
>>
File: file.png (76 KB, 1389x783) Image search: [Google]
file.png
76 KB, 1389x783
>>68087823
>If you say the word "wall", be aware I will laugh at you.

HMMMMMMMM
>>
Tbh the GOP has been shit ever since Reagan left. Trump is the only reason I'm voting for them, and if they fuck him over then it's either third Party or Hillary if the race is close.

Fuck Ted Cruz, what a disgusting rat.
>>
>>68083498
>Obama is gonna be remembered as worse than Bush

How could anyone be this delusional?
>>
>>68084438
>"Global Warming" has been debunked

HOW ARE RETARDS LIKE YOU ALLOWED TO LIVE

This is enough to make me a straight up soacialist, I don't give a shit. Kill all Republitards, they are literally retarding the world.
>>
>>68090322
Not him but when America crumbles under the weight of its enormous debt then people will start hating on the man who caused it.
And Obama's debt policy has been disastrous. See how much money the federal reserve has printed since Obama took over.
>>
>>68082848
You're an idiot if you thought that was the message.
>>
>>68090410

Protip: retarded conservative warmongers are remembered less favourably by history than progressives who facilitate and represent significant social change while dealing with the shit their predecessor left behind and being stymied by a corrupt congress, to the point where debt and even drone strikes can be overfuckinglooked.
>>
>>68090377
>This is enough to make me a straight up socialist

you couldn't have put the process of turning into a tard more simply
>>
>>68090488
>conservative warmongers
>dealing with the shit their predecessor left behind and being stymied by a corrupt congress

jebus, get your head checked, your basing your politics around force fed buzzwords

>social change
>good
>>
>>68090488
>social change

yeah i love me some race riotsvunder a black president
>>
>>68083880
Did he ever do or say anything that remotely connected to conservative/Republican values? Every time I watched it was always like "I'm a Republican BUT I believe this liberal thing!" The episode where they host the GOP debate and go out of their way to make them all out to be a bunch of shoe-sniffing mongoloids was cringe: the episode. If you want to suck off the progressives, just set it in the Salon newsroom and call it a day
>>
File: tips respectfully towards you.png (21 KB, 346x351) Image search: [Google]
tips respectfully towards you.png
21 KB, 346x351
>>68084438
Climate change was actually a term which was pushed by conservatives because it was a more neutral, less polarizing term than "global warming". Of course, it's fairly ironic it caught on, since that ended up being a more apt term for it.

>>68090377
Why should the Western world cripple itself and put its population in regulatory chains for the sake of halting climate change, when it is not only the least to contribute and the least to be affected, but also the one most likely to fix it naturally through technological advancement?
>>
File: 1459495286392.jpg (36 KB, 276x276) Image search: [Google]
1459495286392.jpg
36 KB, 276x276
>>68082848
Where can I watch this show?
There's no DVDs on sale, it's not on Netflix and nowhere has it on download.
It's a damn shame too because Jeff Daniels looks really damn good in it.
>>
How many people actually watched this show?

Mcavoy was a republican, but he rejected the drift towards extremism and dogmatism among the Republican party.
>>
>>68082975
wow what a blatant edit
>>
>>68091351
>How many people actually watched this show?

Where do you think you are?
>>
File: jack-black-stop.jpg (10 KB, 293x282) Image search: [Google]
jack-black-stop.jpg
10 KB, 293x282
ITT: Right wing pol delusion
>>
File: image.jpg (118 KB, 479x667) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118 KB, 479x667
>>68091466
ITT: Leftists going full damage control
>>
File: 1402929522867.png (934 KB, 978x686) Image search: [Google]
1402929522867.png
934 KB, 978x686
>>68091754
>>
>>68091452
I watched it for the hot girls like Olivia Munn. I really REALLY like her.
>>
>>68091754
Replace burn with Trump turn the black people into rich 1 percenters and you've got the Trump version

I'm voting based Hilary anyway.
>>
>>68091821
why are you ignoring reality, how is healthy?
>>
>>68091849
Learn to Anglais stupid Mexican.
>>
File: file.png (456 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
file.png
456 KB, 640x640
>>68082872
>>
>>68088496
>And the democrats have generally shifted more towards the center

So that's why your nominees are a delusioned far leftist who thinks she can win because it's her destiny and an admitted socialist?
>>
>>68090178
this tbqh

except I'd write in Trump instead of voting shillary
>>
File: file.png (370 KB, 798x798) Image search: [Google]
file.png
370 KB, 798x798
>>68083664
>>
>>68086774
>>68084112
>>68083664
A wall has completely stopped refugees from entering Hungary
>>
>>68083076
Everything you know about politics you learned from green day.
>>
>>68091919
>basing party on the leading presidential candidates

Moderate kek. Still better than the super-silver-spoon chapter-11 job killer and unlikeable retard that are the Republican party's answers.
>>
How will the deficit and government debt look like under Trump?
>>
>>68087734
>I've worked alongside them for a number of jobs, and yeah, they work damn hard.
Wow you're really doing that, you're saying that that very small amount of individual illegals that you know can be compared to the rest of the MILLIONS that come in each year.
Are you stupid?
No seriously are you stupid?
>>
>>68091821
Trump is not a socialist and detests welfare, you fucking commie. If anything that would be Clinton.
>>
>>68091821
>I'm voting based Hilary anyway.
enjoy lighting that match homie
>>
>>68082848
DAMMIT WHY WON'T DUMB GOYIM LISTEN TO LEGACY MEDIA ANYMORE: the show
>>
>American """""politics""""""
>>
>>68091892
>again
but that was never even his name.
>>
>>68082848
That seems to have become a pretty bipartisan complaint lately considering the cannibalism amongst republicans /conservatives as of late. Democrats may have infighting but they seem to be able to consolidate their overall base more effectively as of late.
>>
>>68091145

>Climate change was actually a term which was pushed by conservatives

ITT we rewrite history.
>>
Bernie supporters are like the catalysts of a psychological plague. They ruin any community they latch on to, including /tv/ has evident just by the past few months alone.
>>
>>68083886
So basically you're just a typical libertarian special snowflake trying to convince everyone he's cool because he is a moderate in the D vs R issue.

What a fucking innovator you are.

FYI, potholes, faggot.
>>
File: 1439194719507.jpg (10 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
1439194719507.jpg
10 KB, 228x221
>>68082975
Holy shit
>>
trump is just one of %1
he will never give a fuck about low or middle class
his wife is jew, his daughters are jew, his son will marry with a jew woman.
do you need any other facts, /pol/?

also you retarded KKK monkeys believed a MORMON gonna win election.

look at you, you are pathehic and you don't know shit about politics.
>>
>>68090377

>World has been getting consistently been getting cooler since 1998
>HOW ARE RETARDS LIKE YOU ALLOWED TO LIVE

Yeah it's almost like some people have critical-thinking skills.
>>
>>68084528

>Libshit blames dislike of libshit propaganda on "racism"

What a total surprise. They NEVER do this.
>>
>>68084528
your taxes are higher because of niggers, fact
>>
>>68086492

>theyve already built 1600 miles of wall, it works great.

Illegal immigration costs 100 billion a year, so apparently not.
>>
>>68097386
admit it /pol/, you hate blacks, mexicans, women, asians. you are racist.
>>
>>68082848
Isn't this the show that tried to play NBC editing George Zimmerman's 911 tape to make him sound like a racist as an innocent mistake?
>>
>>68097362
>consistently

>2015 had the hottest summer in recorded history
>>
>>68086774

>Y-Y-You can't stop illegal immigration! So stop trying!

Liberals.
>>
>>68097351
>dude down with the 1% lmao

Kill yourself already. Your pathetic movement failed. Capitalism is still the best system on this planet.
>>
>>68083664

>People can't afford medical service?

So let's implement more cronyist policies to fix it, right?

>The education system is shit?

Because of federal oversight and legislation.

>Who cares let's invest another 10 billion dollars in the army lmao

Because its not like our military hasn't contributed to our technological advancement as a species at all.

>Global warming? that's clearly fake despite all the scientific studies saying otherwise.

You mean climate change (that's what they're calling it these days)? Sure, let's allow our energy policies to be taken from us and ruled on by courts over seas, all while turning a blind eye to China and India's record levels of pollution.

>Illegal immigration? et's spend millions to build a wall that's going to be useless anyway since most immigrants come by plane, boat or hidden in trucks.

Yeah, let's allow the elites to flood our markets with cheap unaccountable labor ripe for exploitation that we wouldn't pay American citizens living wages for.

>Humanities? Philosophy? Who the fuck cares it doesn't make money...God why is there such an intellectual drought

Having taken college courses, very little of actual, classical humanities are being taught. Its mostly post modern and structuralist garbage and indoctrination.
>>
>>68097362
>World has been getting consistently been getting cooler since 1998
>>
>>68083076

Sure. But neo-cons aren't conservative in the slightest when it comes to things that matter. Its a matter of cosmetics.

Like irrelevant stuff; gay marriage, abortions, etc, etc.
>>
File: 1457201313274.png (168 KB, 748x756) Image search: [Google]
1457201313274.png
168 KB, 748x756
>>68097561
>Capitalism is still the best system on this planet.
>>
>>68097105
>as of late
>as of late
>as of late

Learn new words
>>
>>68097936
Please, show me another system that has been more effective and sustainable in the long run. Show me one country in the world that does things differently and manages to be better than the United States of America.
>>
>>68097561

We don't have capitalism anymore, numb-nuts. Not in any classical sense.

We have globalistic cronyism, or neo-mercantilism.
>>
File: che dead.jpg (24 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
che dead.jpg
24 KB, 480x360
>>68097936
t. Historically illiterate communist babby
>>
>>68097247
It's true you mongoloid.
>>
>>68098096
Would you mind justifying in your own words why you think the USA is either of those?
>>
If capitalism is so great, why isn't murrica number one in everything?
>>
>>68083835
yea they are pretty much religious extremist not to the extent of the taliban but they are huge fucking idiots.

>>68084438
i know right. i mean in D.C it was fucking 65 degrees during most of december last year and two years ago, and 70+ on last christmas. global warming is a liberal propaganda by the chinese.
>>
>>68098139

Because we do very little purely domestic manufacturing or exports anymore.

We're basically the British empire 2.0, except with digitally driven markets and much larger scale.

And as for the wealth "trickling down", its more like its being siphoned off. To places like panama, if you've been paying attention.
>>
>>68097247
Who is Frank Luntz.
>>
>>68098274

ps, I am a Trump supporter, btw.

I want to see globalism fail. Our nation was strongest when we were practicing our nationalist system of economics.
>>
But in the opening scene of the whole series, he says "If liberals are so fucking smart why do they lose so goddamn always?"
>>
>>68098139
Not him, but pure capitalism is free of government interference. Pure capitalism is just free trade with secured private property. nothing more.
>>
>>68082848
>I didn't actually watch the show: The Post

They had based Daniels as a republican, who just disagreed with some of the shit in his party (which any real Republican should), and he was pretty much always right. Basically Trump before Trump entered politics (but with a lot less of the anti-intellectual rhetoric). He even spends the first episode saying America isn't great, but it COULD be. Sound familiar?

There might be a tad of a liberal tint because it's Sorkin, but I thought it was pretty even-handed on the whole.

I also really liked it, and am surprised most people hate it. I guess I'm just a Sorkin-fag even though the guy irl pisses me off.

And no, I'm not a liberalcuck.

>>68090413
This.

>>68082958
Also, this.
>>
>>68098456
>Basically Trump before Trump entered politics (but with a lot less of the anti-intellectual rhetoric)

I wish this Trump would have run;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEPs17_AkTI
>>
File: Really Guy 2.png (168 KB, 470x347) Image search: [Google]
Really Guy 2.png
168 KB, 470x347
>>68088496

>The policies make more sense, and there's more emphasis on reality rather than purity.

>raising your taxes
>increasing welfare
>increasing illegal immigration
>increasing caps on H1B's
>making you pay for Yolinda's degree in Gender Politics of Interpretive Dancing
>maintaining affirmative action
>maintaining racial diversity-quotas
>altering legislation so trannies can use whatever bathroom they want

>The policies make more sense
>>
>>68097561
Most Donald Trump fanboys hate capitalism and are fascist anti freedom nanny state lovers

JEB WAS THE TRUE SAVIOR OF CAPITALISM
>>
File: Obama Fact Sheet.jpg (155 KB, 745x960) Image search: [Google]
Obama Fact Sheet.jpg
155 KB, 745x960
>>68090322
>>
SPANIARDS ARE WHITE

SPANIARDS ARE WHITE

SPANIARDS ARE WHITE

SPANIARDS ARE WHITE
>>
>>68098335
What's wrong with getting labor off the chinks? It's cheaper? What's wrong with Japanese video games and Swiss cheese?

I don't get how republicans can be against "GLOBALISM" if they're anti regulation

Could they be the real socialists?
>>
File: Gutts Scary Laugh.png (137 KB, 304x365) Image search: [Google]
Gutts Scary Laugh.png
137 KB, 304x365
>Leftists ITT
>calling modern Republicans "extreme"

Daily reminder that Leftists are currently losing their minds in shrieking, red-faced fits and calling this The Second Holocaust because states on the East Coast don't want to let giant hairy men in drag use the Lady's Restroom to take a piss next to little girls simply because they "identify" as a woman.

Daily reminder that Leftists are currently showing up to Donald Trump rallies, attacking his supporters and trying to get the speeches shut-down due to their threats of violence, which is basically both terrorism and a tactic used by Adolf Hitler during his rise to power.

Modern Leftists should be very careful accusing ANYONE ELSE of "extremism" for things like wanting lower taxes and an end to illegal immigration.
>>
>>68097969
I wrote that down with an absent mind. So settle down autismo my point is still clear enough to see.
>>
>>68097351

>he will never give a fuck about low or middle class

His pledge to end illegal immigration and dismantle the H1B program proves you wrong.
>>
>>68099403
Socialist see globalism as an inevitability of capitalism. They don't take responsibility for it.
>>
>>68091980
Hungary is landlocked, so a wall works much better
>>
>>68099537
There is honestly no "Extreme liberals" on 4chan anymore at this point. Most "Somewhat left" guys here agree that capitalism is pretty good, illegals are quite a threat, trannies are a joke, etc

There is like LITERALLY no moderate republicans here though. Disagree with someone who thinks eating Chinese food is "Cultural Marxism white genocide kike enabling BBC Propaganda" and you'll get called a "SJW KIKE NIGGER JIDF REDDIT JEW" in a heartbeat
>>
I think the lamest thing about this show is that they constantly report breaking events that were confusing or not really clear as they broke, and some random dude on the staff knew exactly what was happening.

In the real world it took weeks for a lot of the full or clearer truth came out, but some random indian dude knows everythin to a fucking T'.
>>
>>68099823
>someone who thinks eating Chinese food is "Cultural Marxism white genocide kike enabling BBC Propaganda" and you'll get called a "SJW KIKE NIGGER JIDF REDDIT JEW" in a heartbeat
This is some of the most profound strawmanning I've ever seen.
>>
>>68099888
>Daily reminder that Leftists are currently losing their minds in shrieking, red-faced fits and calling this The Second Holocaust because states on the East Coast don't want to let giant hairy men in drag use the Lady's Restroom to take a piss next to little girls simply because they "identify" as a woman.

This isn't strawmanning?
>>
>>68083729
>fell for the two party meme
back to /pol/ kiddo its more your speed
>>
Sorkin is such a faggot. He is in love with TV news because he grew up with it, yet he hates the internet. But someone his age back when he was growing up would think the same thing about TV vs Newspapers. Such a dumb asshole

Obligatory:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S78RzZr3IwI&nohtml5=False

Try not to vomit
>>
>>68083729
T H I S
H
I
S

Bernout r*dditors need to stay the FRICK off of my board. /tv/ is a Christian board which supports white nationalism and traditional family values. Anything else is a degenerate cuck.
>>
>>68099936
There are radicals on both sides of anything. They don't make general rules, however.
>>
>>68084438
I honestly can't believe people are this fucking stupid is it american education or something?
Climate change and global warming are basically the same thing it's just changed to climate change cause retards like you think its been debunked when a place has the coldest winter in years when it is actually evidence for it
>>
>>68100040
>/tv/ is a Christian board

This, same reason MoS and BvS are kino.
>>
>>68082975
Cenk ego will lead to his own downfall
>>
>>68087401
I get what you're trying to say but a stronger border defense is actually a strong deterrent for illegal immigration also if people are regularly getting deported back it will dissuade others from trying it may not stop it completely but it has shown to greatly reduce it
>>
Obama has been a great president. Not perfect, but pretty damn good.

>unemployment at all time low
>economy on the upswing
>made gay marriage legal
>salaries have begun to increase

The debt literally does not matter, nobody gives a shit about the debt other than Mark Levin and the purest conservitards. When you evaluate debt, you don't give a shit about how much it is, but how much the person you're lending to is worth, which is roughly $250 trillion for the US.

We are a stupidly wealthy country and can afford literally anything, from free healthcare to free college. It's not so much a matter of "Can" but "How". That being said, Sanders' ideas, while good in idea, are terrible in execution. If we could get something like the Japanese version of healthcare, that would be ideal. When you start talking about taxes going up 70-90%, you can fuck off though.

It's ironic how the democrats have been the more patriotic party the last 20 years, coming in to clean up the messes that the republicans have caused. That's why the democratic party wins, because we can hold our noses and compromise (Which is why Sanders is a failure too) for the good of the nation.
>>
>>68082975
wow. when did he become so redpilled?
>>
>>68083076
Well the financial crisis under Bush was really Clintons fault for creating "loans" for poor blacks, that they couldn't pay back. Wasn't Bush fault. It was Clinton creating a shitty program, the blacks weren't gonna be able to pay back because blacks gonna black and as for Wall Street, well Wall Street's gonna Wall Street so the only ones at fault are the Clinton administration. Unless you wanna go into some deep meta levels.
>>
i want the manchildren from /pol/ to leave
>>
>>68100331
why didnt you mention that the unemployment rate is low because record numbers of people are leaving the job market?
>>
>>68100787
maybe he doesnt know how unemployment is defined because he's never taken an economics course
>>
>>68087445

That's because they don't exist.
>>
>>68082848
>they readily vote a politically completely inexperienced reality show star as the next president
>not stupid
I mean Americans in general are not the smartest people on the planet but this is just sad.
>>
>>68100331
>>68100787
>>68100818
hi guys. if you are going to make arguments about employment numbers, please link the relevant figures to support your arguments.

what's that? you don't know where to get them? well, i'm here to help.

https://research.stlouisfed.org/fred2/categories/11

have fun and good luck!
>>
>>68100331
yes but that same democratic party is pushing Hillary now. They have pretty much begged us to push them off a cliff now for the good of the nation.
>>
File: mfw Trump loses.jpg (30 KB, 298x287) Image search: [Google]
mfw Trump loses.jpg
30 KB, 298x287
>>68095025
>he hasn't accepted Hilary is the only sensible candidate yet
>>
File: 1429102473338.jpg (57 KB, 640x591) Image search: [Google]
1429102473338.jpg
57 KB, 640x591
>>68101077
you are fucking wack if you believe that homie
>>
File: 1454902242521.png (253 KB, 548x356) Image search: [Google]
1454902242521.png
253 KB, 548x356
>>
>>68099823

>There is honestly no "Extreme liberals" on 4chan anymore at this point.

4chan has people that unironcally shill for outright Communism, giving sex-changes to children and the legalization of the child-pornography industry.

So no, you are COMPLETELY fucking wrong.
>>
>>68101494
The last one is pushed by libertarians. Everyone knows this.
>>
>>68099823

>There is like LITERALLY no moderate republicans here though.

Because you're a biased Liberal fuckboy that doesn't know what "moderate" OR "extreme" means.

Saying that Trannies aren't actually women is enough to get you called a "Stormweenie" on modern 4chan.
You think this website is devoid of "moderate" republicans because you're a Liberal retard that thinks every non-Liberal opinion is "extreme".
>>
>>68101494
As much as I use 4chan I have never seen this. Well except for pedofags. Pedofags were always here.
>>
>>68099823
>There is honestly no "Extreme liberals" on 4chan anymore at this point
I am. But I'm Danish, so I'm guessing it doesn't count?
You know, since we're actually pretty rational, whether we swing left or right.
>>
>>68099936

How the fuck is that strawmanning?

Are you completely ignorant of current events?
Look at Facebook. Look at a college campus. Leave your fucking basement sometime.

That is LITERALLY what s happening.
Liberals have completely lost their minds over this supposed "anti-LGBT" legislation.
Bruce Springsteen and a bunch of other faggy Leftist baby-boomer musicians have refused to play concerts in states even considering the legislation. Major corporations are THREATENING TO PULL OUT OF THE STATE simply because non-SJW's don't want fat fairy dudes named "Barbara" pissing next to their 7-year-old daughter.

It's not a Strawman to say "Liberals are losing their minds over this" when that's LITERALLY what is happening.

Read a fucking newspaper. Watch a news-broadcast. Do SOMETHING, you NEET.
>>
>>68082872
hello bernie
>>
>>68100061

>I honestly can't believe people are this fucking stupid is it american education or something?

Yeah, it's almost like people get skeptical when you keep telling them conflicting information or something.
>>
File: Colorado Flag(2).jpg (20 KB, 324x216) Image search: [Google]
Colorado Flag(2).jpg
20 KB, 324x216
>>68082975
>FUCK COLORADO
You wanna say that again bitch boy? Maybe a little louder?
>>
>>68100869

>they readily vote a politically completely inexperienced reality show star as the next president

That's still better than voting for a delusional aging socialist or a war-criminal.
>>
>>68101635

>I have never seen this

Then you don't browse /tv/ enough.
We have literal unironic Marxists here.
>>
>>68101820
settle down beavis
>>
>>68101820
Calm it, not ALL libruls are doing that. That's like if I said every Conservative was in the kkk or some shit
>>
File: 1409619599005.jpg (34 KB, 383x383) Image search: [Google]
1409619599005.jpg
34 KB, 383x383
>>68085079
>>68101920
based Colorado homies
>>
>Jeff Daniels is sitting in his desk drinking coffee
>They get the call that Trayvon Martin was killed
>The girl with the 5head starts crying and falls to the floor
>Fake Plastic Trees or something like that starts sounding
>All the people in the office are mouthing "No" and shaking their heads
>The bosses are looking at each other helpless...
>Jeff stands up: "SOMEBODY HAS TO DO THIS....WHEN I BECAME A JOURNALIST I TOOK AN OATH"
>Sam Waterson nods with approval, tears in his eyes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m95qHOmoUXs
>>
>>68082872
DAE HATE THEIR PARENTS!?
Thread replies: 206
Thread images: 39

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.