[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jessica Jones (2015)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 9
File: Jessica Jonesd.jpg (2 MB, 2757x3629) Image search: [Google]
Jessica Jonesd.jpg
2 MB, 2757x3629
What would you do if you were in his position?
>>
>>68081937
Not waste my time on a slag like Jessica
>>
>>68081937

Anything I fucking want.
>>
Stop criminals. I wouldn't take advantage of innocent people.
>>
Purpletrate some mischief.
>>
Tell bill Gates to give me a couple billion.
>>
>>68081937
Con some trust fund kiddies out of their money until I have enough to be comfy for the rest of my life then move to a nice resort town and shitpost on here for the rest of my life.
>>
99% the same stuff.

I'd also make people do things to other people, too. Like, I'd have turned that one apartment into an orgy while I ate, instead of just locking the kids away in the closet.
>>
>>68082086
So while you could be easily having sex, you instead choose to arrange other people to have sex while you watch?

Is there a word for that?
>>
I would ask everybody I know what they really think of me because i'm an insecure fuck
>>
>>68082121
Then you end up feeling much worse when you find out they don't think of you at all.
>>
>>68082111
Voyeurism. The opposite of exhibitionism.

I would be doing that, too.
>>
>>68082121
I honestly never think too deeply about others. They're just people and I understand them to be a certain way that, for the most part, makes them no better or worse than other people, just a little bit different.

I know there are some people who are super judgmental though so hopefully they aren't one of the people you'd care enough to ask.
>>
go to saudi arabia and steal all of their wealth then go to israel and join the global elite that run the world
>>
>>68082013
This, no man would continually obsess over the same girl, especially when she is a morally depraved feminist cunt.
>>
Probably a generic answer, but I'd like to think I'd do some selfish stuff like having millionaires give their shit, but I wouldn't make people kill their families or cut their faces off.

That was one part of the show I really thought sucked. He was way too evil for no good reason. I felt the idea of him "raping" people to be the most important part. The needless deaths and suicides just seemed cheap to make him a bad guy.
>>
>>68082082
we have a winner
>>
I'd be standing.
>>
>>68082290
I think it's because of his power it was pretty much impossible for him to grow up. I think it was shown in the show that it was impossible to parent him because of the control he could exert on them. He's grown up with all people as basically pawns to him, and never known it any differently.

I think anybody would be really messed up if they had the power since as a child. It'd be different though getting it as an adult.
>>
>>68082290
he was a sociopath though, that's why he killed people
>>
>>68081937
Idk maybe kill myself? Probably the only responsible thing to do.
>>
>>68082409
you can continue to post on the internet like normal though
>>
>>68082279
I don't know, a tall, pretty girl with actual superpowers is a unique novelty.

I'd probably end up accidentally getting death by snu snu within a week.

"Oh yeah Jessica, that's it, harder, harder" *CRUNCH*
>>
Start off being a hero stopping criminals and forcing corrupt businessmen and politicians to tell the truth. Slowly convince myself that I can use my powers for personal gain every now and then with small things because I deserve it. It eventually becomes too difficult for me to resist using my powers to fuck and steal and live a perfect life. I still try to be a hero but being selfish occupies the majority of my time and heroics become more of a side project. Eventually become convinced that ordinary people are inferior like insects because they can't resist my every command. Any one who doesn't have the strength to obey me doesn't deserve free will. Its just like regular charisma, right? I'm just super charismatic. How do I even know its a super power? Maybe I just really am the most convincing and charismatic individual in the world. Finally go full Kilgrave.
>>
>>68081937
Get lots of different nonfamous rich people to give me money, never enough from one person to get a lot of attention.

Retire to a life of luxury, fucking chicks with non directly rapey requests.

Wonder if he can make a woman horny by telling her she is or if that'd just make her act like she's horny.
>>
>>68082499
Plus it makes sense he would obsess even more after she proves he can resist her powers. He finally would have an equal in this world, not just a puppet. Only problem is his power has made him so socially blind that he doesn't understand why she would never love him.
>>
>>68082547
>Wonder if he can make a woman horny by telling her she is or if that'd just make her act like she's horny.
He wonders the same thing.

From the looks of it, the latter.
>>
>>68081937
I'd track down Alison Brie and do things with her. preferably suck her tits
>>
>>68082547
I think he would have to be capable of inducing some physiological changes, otherwise he would've had a lot of very dry sex. Mentally they would not be horny but their body and their actions would be.
>>
File: Jon Hamm.jpg (49 KB, 537x536) Image search: [Google]
Jon Hamm.jpg
49 KB, 537x536
>>68082606
>he's a tits guy
>>
>>68082633
I think the female body has a way of shutting that whole thing down.
>>
File: image.jpg (266 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
266 KB, 1536x2048
>>68082634
I don't choose sides because I can have both, you pleb.
>>
>>68082686
She has some nice jewbs, but her foot game is strong.
>>
>>68082027
Do you take an interest in the everyday life of insects? Don't pretend you would help people if no one on earth could stop you from doing exactly what you want.
>>
bang mai waifu
>>
>>68082686
So you'd pretty much rape her?

Fuck it, I'd cuck every man in hollywood and the music industry, and impregnate a few of the musicians and actresses
>>
>>68082758
>Do you take an interest in the everyday life of insects?

I do, they're pretty interesting.
>>
>>68082758
I would if I didn't grow up with the power. It all comes down to his parents.
>>
>>68082279
For Krysten Ritter I would. Btw she has a couple great bush pics from the fappening. Curtains match the drapes.
>>
>>68082782
From a clinical standpoint sure. You don't care what they're feeling though, unless in a scientific capacity.
>>
>>68082776
I guess it's rape but I'm not hurting her so I don't care. I have really vanilla sexual preferences and fetishs.

I'd track down Katy Perry too while I'm at it.
>>
i'd probably run the world. only thing i would really need is to get inside the White House and speak to the president once (not difficult when you can ask the guards to take you to him). After i spoke to him things get easy as fuck. I get myself a confortable but discreet room in the White House. Everytime we have foreign interests all we need is for the president to get me into a room with that country's leader and we can get him to sign or order whatever. Granted, i'd spend my life shadowing presidents, but if i tire of it i can get out easily.

Also, what
>>68082606
said
>>
>>68082800
I disagree. Superman isn't realistic no matter how good his parents are. There is no superman in real life. Even without powers, no one is that good. Everyone skims a little off the top for themselves. No one is selfless, it's not our instinct.
>>
I would say rape but you can't rape the willing.

So I guess just sex. And receiving donations from rich people.
>>
Why was everyone so mean to him
>parents abandon him for having a tantrum
>jessica says she wants to help him be a good person minutes before drugging him and putting him in a torture chamber
>his own mother tells him she still loves him only so she can get close enough to repeatedly stab him
>>
File: Feelin good.jpg (24 KB, 475x360) Image search: [Google]
Feelin good.jpg
24 KB, 475x360
>>68082849
>tfw I could finally play out my incest fetishes with hollywood starlets
>>
>>68082886
I'm not saying I'd be 100% selfless but wouldn't be anywhere near what Kilgrave did.

I'd do things like save that family from the murder-suicide.
>>
>>68082794
Fucking cucks in Hollywood.
>>
>>68082111
Voyeur
>>
>>68082279
I can sort of understand being obsessed about the one person you can't control, but yeah.
>>
>>68082947
I'd also use mind control to make directors make better movies. Get Zack Snyder fired and reboot the DC universe but keep Cavill and Affleck. I'd probably change Wonder Woman.

Hell, I'd ask /tv/ for suggestions.
>>
I would use my powers for a free life. I wouldn't screw over anyone in a major way, I just would acquire free housing and meals and clothing within similar means to what I currently have. And entertainment. I could see myself getting a job as maybe a negotiator.
>>
>>68082800
I don't know. Regardless of his parents he can still just control them no matter what. Anytime he doesn't want to be disciplined he can just tell them to fuck off and do whatever he wants to do.
>>
>>68083162
You could save Brendan Fraser by replacing Cavill with him
>>
14 year olds mostly.
>>
Obviously I'd try to get the rich to give me money and stuff. But it's mostly just messing with people. Like telling someone to eat their self to see if it would even work.
>>
>>68083196
not bad anon, 9/10.
>>
>>68083319
I'd just get some Mummy sequels desu and maybe a Tarantino role for him.
>>
>>68083434
But sequels made years and years after the original(s) are 99% shit, like the Mummy Dragon Emperor movie.

Capeshit money is more reliable money and clearer future.

Why don't you truly wanna save Brendan anon?
>>
>>68083385
Thanks friend. I don't need much. Satisfaction of doing ok is enough for me. If I can talk people out of doing bad things, it's almost like I've done good.
>>
>>68083592
I could get some top-tier writers and directors to make it though. Probably have to find a way to get him out of paying that alimony though. Is he still paying it?
>>
>>68081937

Kill myself because I was part of the absolute worst capeshit of all time
>>
>>68083838
Age of Ultron?
>>
>>68083838
Elektra?
>>
>>68083838
Friend, don't say things you don't mean. I know it was bad, but all three Fantastic Four movies were far worse. Basically every Marvel movie except X Men was hot dogshit before Iron Man.
>>
>>68083674
He'll be paying alimony for the rest of his life anon.

Land of the Free
>>
File: image.jpg (297 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
297 KB, 1440x900
>>68083838
I liked you in Whiplash though,
>>
>>68083922
what happens when you can't afford it?
>>
>>68084000
You go to jail.
>>
>>68081937
Basically, my life would be Groundhog day except that every morning would be a new day. Eat whatever i want, Drink whatever i want, Fuck whoever i want...but after i've done all that stuff and experimented with all my fantasies, i'd be probably bored as fuck and lonelier than i have ever been.
>>
>>68084085
you could turn off the power you know. try and find real love with it off and just use it sparingly on others from there.
>>
>>68084154
Kilgrave can't turn his power off though. He whines about it in the series.
>>
>>68084154
you can't turn off the power numbnuts
>>
Probably spend even more time on the internet, as online chat by webcam would be the closest thing to a genuine social interaction I could have. I would also, most likely, seclude myself to a degree and use a text-to-voice machine if I had to talk to someone.

That said, everyday interactions didn't seem to be so dangerous, and might be alright. Smiling at someone didn't enthrall them. Asking for a burger in a store wouldn't stop it being a normal transaction, unless you said 'free'.

You'd just have to be very, very careful, provided you wanted a normal life. but you would slip up. I mean, there is a girl you have a crush on, and she likes an utter douche who is already cheating on her two weeks into dating, it would be practically impossible to not tell her to leave him. But even for her own good, you are taking her choice away.
>>
>>68084266
To be a true hero, you would have to convince him to treat her right. You would have to cuck yourself to save the world.
>>
>>68084154
well...real love sounds nice, but if i can be happy with someone without my powers, that'd be enough for me. I'd use my powers only for boring daily stuff maybe, hard to know really.
>>
I know I wouldn't be obsessed over goblin feet thats for sure
>>
>>68084395
Dat ass in dem jeans though...
>>
the problem is that even the most "innocent" order seems to have major psychological ramifications for the person on the receiving end of it. one of the victims of Kilgrave was just a guy that worked at a clothing store or something like that where Kilgrave took some shit for free. and that guy seemed really shook up by it. so the whole "just gonna get some shit for free" approach to this power seem as bad as raping someone with it. basically both things are rape.
>>
>>68084204
>>68084206
couldn't you just pick your words carefully? It'd probably be hard but you could do it.
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 352x264) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 352x264
>>68084485
>both things are rape
>>
File: CycO964.jpg (20 KB, 453x500) Image search: [Google]
CycO964.jpg
20 KB, 453x500
>>68084485
>so the whole "just gonna get some shit for free" approach to this power seem as bad as raping someone with it
>>
Genocide white people.

Destroy Israel.
>>
..I want Kilgrave to have his own comic now, where he genuinely tries to reform, feeling lonely and empty.
>>
File: 20-jessica-jones-014.w529.h352.jpg (35 KB, 529x352) Image search: [Google]
20-jessica-jones-014.w529.h352.jpg
35 KB, 529x352
Does anyone else think that Kilgrave told WB execs to sabotage DCEU and BvS? Because there is no other rational explanation for that failure.
>>
>>68082886
>no one is that good
But Supes is an alien so he is the exception of the rule.
>>
>>68082886
Let's be honest, if a couple of Kansas hicks were to raise a super-baby these days, it would turn out exactly like Irredeemable.
>>
Two chicks at the same time...
>>
>>68085044
I thought that was common knowledge.
>>
>>68085342
fuckin a
>>
>>68085342
absolute madman
>>
>>68083856
>>68083875
>>68083893
>>68083955

I have taken into account your opinions, and I choose to stand by my first answer: Jessica "drunk, horny rape victim with PTSD" Jones is the shittiest of capeshit and I want every single second I wasted on it back.
Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.