[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Mummy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: the mummy.jpg (58 KB, 430x600) Image search: [Google]
the mummy.jpg
58 KB, 430x600
So I'm watching the Mummy on Netflix and I've got a question for TV... Why would anyone NOT fuck the pharoahs wife?

>oh hey here's a super hot egyptian girl
>don't fuck her or else we'll turn you into an immortal mummy with supernatural powers

Boo hoo you get eaten by beetles for an hour, who gives a flying fuck if you wake up on the other side as a super mummy with a hot gf?

Also Brendan Frasier got old.
>>
Are you serious?

Anyway, the movie has aged well. Even the CGI looks fine.
>>
>>68080965

>there are people that think this is the first Mummy movie ever made
>>
File: 220px-A&cmeetmummy.jpg (30 KB, 220x332) Image search: [Google]
220px-A&cmeetmummy.jpg
30 KB, 220x332
>>68081007
Duh! That was pic related
>>68081005
Yeah I'm watching it now and everything is generally pretty solid, it's got good pacing, side characters, and an overall story
>>
>>68081007
Calm down grandpa. Not all of us were old enough were arpund to recall the first time we saw a photograph of Jesse James.
>>
>>68081119
>Not all of us were old enough were arpund to recall the first time we saw a photograph of Jesse James.

handsome guy
>>
Anybody who thought the Mummy was good should check out Deep Rising. It's underrated as fuck and has prime Famke in it. hnnggghhh
>>
>>68081185
Deep Rising was a pretty great movie, it's kind of handicapped by it's shitty CGI though.
>>
>>68080965
The last of the great adventure movies
>>
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 563x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 563x600
Will he ever unjust his life?
>>
>>68082560
Well he's not in Game of Thrones yet, that's a plus right?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.