[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Name a TV show more patrician than The Wire. You can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: the-wire-jimmy-bunk.jpg (1 MB, 3000x1998) Image search: [Google]
the-wire-jimmy-bunk.jpg
1 MB, 3000x1998
Name a TV show more patrician than The Wire.

You can't
>>
File: (unintelligible).png (203 KB, 490x327) Image search: [Google]
(unintelligible).png
203 KB, 490x327
>>
deadwood's pretty good
>>
iCarly
>>
Mission: Impossible
>>
>>68081133
>Subtitles: On
>>
Sopranos
>>
Rome
>>
>>68081133
>yerp
>>
>>68080948
Mad Men
>>
File: -30-.jpg (65 KB, 506x316) Image search: [Google]
-30-.jpg
65 KB, 506x316
Best 90 minutes of television ever. Season 5 overall may have been disappointing. But the final episode was everything I could have asked for from the show and then some.
>>
Rome

It is actually about patricians
>>
>>68081133
How my hair look, Mike?
>>
>>68081407
She says how my hair look meng
>>
that 70's show
>>
Generation Kill
>>
>>68081407
>>68081446
it's actually how my head look, mike?
>>
>>68080948

I really can't.
>>
>>68081133
pinch your nose while speaking with an underbite

congrats you are now snoop doge
>>
>>68081159
this
>>
>>68081133
Are you guys all foreigners who couldn't understand Snoop? I understood her without much trouble (but didn't understand that she was a girl for a long time). I wouldn't be surprised if non-native speakers had a lot of trouble, though.

Fun fact about this character: She was pretty much just playing herself. One of the actors (Omar, I think) ran into her in a 7/11 or something and asked her to come on the show. She was arrested on drug charges a few years later.
>>
>>68081373
underrated post
>>
>the wire
>anything but micks and niggers tier
>patrician

This is how you spot the redditor pseudo-intellectuals that invite themselves here.
>>
>>68083473
you're a dumbass
>>
The Wire is overrated plebshit, kill yourself OP
>>
>>68080948
>
Why the fuck does Jimmy wear a Bundeswehr T-shirt?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.