[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that the dust has settled, Steve or Jefferson?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: Married_with_Children.jpg (77 KB, 367x239) Image search: [Google]
Married_with_Children.jpg
77 KB, 367x239
Now that the dust has settled, Steve or Jefferson?
>>
Can anyone explain what the green slime is from or for? I never understood that as a 90's kid.
>>
Jefferson obviously
>>
>>68080224
Something that eats away from the inside
>>
I like Jefferson better, so long as you ignore that one episode that implies he's a secret spy er some shit.
>>
>>68080224
>green slime
It's ice, anon. Because the marriage is so cold.
>>
>>68080293
>one episode

It was a running gag.
>>
>>68080280
Like saying his marriage is a disease?
Okay I get it.

The stamp always made sense to me. Like a military form or something he can't get rid of.
>>
Jefferson 100%
>>
>>68080190
Al - Failed Normie
Peg - Roastie
Kelly - Stacy
Bud - Robot
Steve - Cuck
Marcy - Feminazi
Jefferson - Chad with a NEET lifestyle
Griff - Blackbot
>>
instead of just married its married now with children. so the fun is over? or something like that.
>>
>>68080190
steve all the way
>>
File: hqdefault(2).jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault(2).jpg
12 KB, 480x360
>>68080473

>marci - feminazi

This always bugged me, because she was supposed to be super ball busting feminist AND a cold hearted greedy republican.

>>68080190

I prefer Steve. Even though he was a cuck, he still was smarter than everyone else, and was a capable foil for Al.
>>
>>68082081
With Marcy, Steve. With Al, Jefferson. Marcy and Steve were a better couple (typical annoying yuppie pretentious neighbor fucks), but Jefferson and Marcy were better individually.

>>68082081
Because it's a bullshit modern concept that the GOP/right is anti-women/minority/whatever. The right has never cared about anything except what a person's potential to make money is, they don't give two shits about gender/race, they only don't give a shit if people are individually racist/sexist.

Especially back then, ambitious power-hungry women were often right-leaning.
>>
>>68080190
Which one played the Ted Danson from Cheers character?

He was cool
>>
>>68080190
Steve's straightman foil was great in the early years, but as the show became more antics-based they needed a more physical sidekick type and Jefferson nailed it.
>>
>>68080224

The letters are green, the blue is ice.
>>
File: th[1].jpg (12 KB, 480x361) Image search: [Google]
th[1].jpg
12 KB, 480x361
>>68080224
You Can't Do That On Television
>>
>>68082415
Jefferson.
>>
>>68082081
>This always bugged me, because she was supposed to be super ball busting feminist AND a cold hearted greedy republican.
Marcy only turned into a Feminazi in the final seasons.
>>
>>68080190
Steve was better.

but this >>68082489 is true as well.

I know Steve's actor left the show and that's why Jefferson was introduced but i bet it would have been great if Steve and Jefferson were around at the same time. Like if instead of being Marcy's new man Jefferson was her leech brother or if Steve and Marcy split up but Steve stuck around.
>>
>>68082702
Lisa Simpson was based on Marcy.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.