[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did he leave his horcruxes where they could be easily destroyed?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: Lordvoldemort.jpg (43 KB, 469x332) Image search: [Google]
Lordvoldemort.jpg
43 KB, 469x332
Why did he leave his horcruxes where they could be easily destroyed? If I was him I would put all the horcruxes in safes and drop them in the ocean at random.
>>
He's vain
>>
>>68079845
for the sake of having an interesting and lengthy plot of course. Why would voldemort do such a thing? because he underestimated harry
>>
Because JK Rowling is a shitty writer. The plots to each individual book seem like someone ripped a plot straight out of an average video game.
>>
>>68080377
Her writing under a pen name and the book doing horrible was great!
>>
>>68079845

why didn't the hobbits just fly the eagles to mount doom

oh right because movies are supposed to go for more than 5 minutes
>>
>>68079845
Pride before the fall
>>
>>68079845
i know you're memeing, but because he was so proud that he thought nobody could ever defeat him, or even discover his secret - hell it wasn't even till he died and came back and harry stumbled across the diary that dumbledore even begin to suspect it was horcuxes, and there was still only one person alive that could have revealed his secret, so yes it was his pride that he was a great wizard and his souls should be housed in valuable items in interesting locations
>>
>>68079845
Pretty sure he needed to know where they are in case he ever wanted to die or something
>>
>>68079845
>If I was him I would put all the horcruxes in safes and drop them in the ocean at random.
That's what we'd all do. But remember that Voldemort's ego was too big. That's why he choose special objects instead of random ones and didn't throw them into the ocean like you suggested
>>
>>68079845
because it's magic ?
>>
>>68079845
Because then a pleb follower wouldn't be able to revive him.
>>
Probably needs someone to go get them to revive him if his body dies
>>
pay NASA to put one in orbit around neptune.
>>
>>68081245
>it was his pride that he was a great wizard
He could have used a Fidelius Charm to hide a Horcrux. That would have been an appropriately wizardy way to hide one and make sure that no one could ever find it.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.