[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just so you know. There's a Blockbuster still up and running
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: blockbusters.jpg (143 KB, 1367x673) Image search: [Google]
blockbusters.jpg
143 KB, 1367x673
Just so you know. There's a Blockbuster still up and running next to my gym. And people stream in and out of it all day long.
>>
Thanks for letting us know.
>>
I don't believe you. Time stamp.
>>
>>68078805
holy shit, its like you live in some kind of time capsule in Mexico
>>
ok, and?
>>
>>68079103
nah. Straya
>>
>>68079134
you live in australia and you're not posting BLACKED threads? What kind of twilight zone did I stumble in to
>>
>>68079174
I'm not at the office today
>>
>>68079103
There's a BB two blocks from my house and it looks just fine.
t. Mexican, we do have Netflix too by the way, maybe it's the comfiness that doesn't allow Mexicans to let it die.
>>
File: srsly.png (647 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
srsly.png
647 KB, 1080x1080
>>68079095
look at the movie displays in the window you faggot retard kike nigger

>>68078805
where is this bruh?
>>
>tfw work in a used video store in American in 2016

So much work goes into keeping it from going out of business, and we're the only video store for about an hour's drive so we get way too many customers in.
>>
My town only had Hastings instead of the major video stores. I'm not sure if they still do rentals.
>>
Anon, go in and record it for us. I want to feel nostalgic and shit.
>>
>>68079174
Just so you know, your ban was not in vain. I got a laugh out of it.

See you in three days, cunt.
>>
>>68078805
must be some backwater shithole you live in
>>
File: 1437047070397.gif (721 KB, 446x251) Image search: [Google]
1437047070397.gif
721 KB, 446x251
>>68079522
>>
>>68079552
not at all. we just have shitty netflix here and overpriced pay tv thanks to Jewpert Murdoch
>>
>>68078805
> stream

I c wat u did there
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.