[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I dropped this show after the blatant feminist pandering. Are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 11
I dropped this show after the blatant feminist pandering. Are the final episodes worth watching? Did I make a mistake?
>>
no you did good feminism is EVIL cover your ears shield your eyes MALE POWER MALE POWER
>>
>They changed her rape in Israel to Italy

Fuckin lmao
>>
great show
glad you mongoloid missed it
>>
>>68075579
>blatant feminist pandering

fuck off
>>
>>68075602
>no you did good feminism is EVIL
Yep, sure is.
>>
File: Jewtopia.jpg (729 KB, 1712x1338) Image search: [Google]
Jewtopia.jpg
729 KB, 1712x1338
>>68075646
Never forget. Never EVER forget.
>>
>>68075790
Rupert Murdoch might as well be a fuckin jew
>>
>>68075790

And this particular case pertains to a network not owned by a Jewish person, you subhuman stormfront shill.
>>
>>68075729
do you also think modernity and capitalism are evil? why is /tv/ full of these evola manbabies?
>>
File: lel.jpg (34 KB, 400x283) Image search: [Google]
lel.jpg
34 KB, 400x283
>>68075952
>he thinks that, because they're not owned directly by a Jewish corporation, that they don't want to save their heads from the proverbial "chopping block" by pandering to the Jewish monopoly

I am crying. Crying with laughter.
>>
daily reminder that mark furhman did nothing wrong

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isDPecYKEjM
>>
>>68075790
>nick cannon
>>
>>68076021
Rupert Murdoch owns an enormous chunk of the media, he doesn't have to pander to anyone.

>he thinks if he posts a picture of people laughing I'll somehow fail to notice that he's a brainwashed doublethinking piece of shit who spins all information so it fits his brainwashed narrative

When you interpret shit so you're right even when you're objectively wrong, that's a good sign you're a subhuman who needs to go back to the board designated for circle jerking drooling neckbeards.

>>>/pol/
>>
>>68075579
What exactly is feminist pandering in this case?
>>
File: Antelope gives very few fucks.jpg (265 KB, 876x584) Image search: [Google]
Antelope gives very few fucks.jpg
265 KB, 876x584
>>68076126
>he thinks /pol/ is the "boogeyman"

/pol/ is the chemo that this site, and indeed the rest of the world, so desperately needs in enormous doses right now. Just look what happened in Paris recently because they've been doing the exact-opposite of /pol/.

Also,
>thinking I'll somehow "just up and jump ship and go there because some angry, limp-wristed SJW said to"
>>
>>68075979
You dont see any connection between the rise of feminism, and destruction of family values? All the single moms and slutty women with no morals. Turns into a chain reaction.
>>
>>68076219
Anyone who has a problem with pol is just from Reddit or tumblr.
>>
File: 1459301898662.webm (281 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
1459301898662.webm
281 KB, 720x404
>>68076023
>>
File: Channing.jpg (89 KB, 620x400) Image search: [Google]
Channing.jpg
89 KB, 620x400
>>68076295
Don't forget limp-wristed! They always forget limp-wristed.
>>
>>68075579
why would I watch this show when I saw months worth of coverage on the news, and watched the trial as it happened?
money buys not guilty verdicts
>>
>>68076219
>chemo

If a board of wannabe-sociopaths with an IQ averaging around 40 is metaphorical "chemo," then we truly have arrived at Idiocracy. The only "chemo" are the intellectuals who correctly categorize everyone on /pol/ as an SJW and despise them in equal measure to their tumblr counterparts.

Notice how you will continue to blame this particular issue on your Jewish boogeyman even though this was just objectively disproven using one simple fact. That is called being brainwashed -- literally textbook brainwashed. These are the sort of red flags that have allowed everyone with half of their brain functioning to correctly label everyone on /pol/ as an SJW. The same exact selective use of logic and/or scientific method that you find in purple-haired feminazis.
>>
>>68076295
>/pol/ has their own version of muh patriarchy mansplaining to handwave criticisms of their SJW logic and culture

It's like poetry.
>>
>>68075646
What? Explain this to me, I'm an idiot
>>
Lol she got mad that he was too scared to black her.
WTF is this show seriously
>>
>>68075579
>Marcia is seen as a fucking joke and gets repeatedly BTFO the entire season
>Nicole is exposed as a whore that had it coming

negro que
>>
>>68076403
Well, it's a response to all the anti male shit you see across society
>>
File: Bob.jpg (44 KB, 486x663) Image search: [Google]
Bob.jpg
44 KB, 486x663
>>68076366

Does it make you sad that your dreams of going into space exploration for yourself will never be realized? You can, quite literally, blame the Jews. This is why.

The Jews destroyed humanity and, via extension, humanity's chance at interstellar travel. They did so with the "usury banking system" (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Usury), a system founded entirely on one word.

Mistrust.

Trust, as the extremely few of you who are currently happy with a significant-other can attest, is the number one key to any relationship. Trust opens the lines of communication and strengthens the bond between a man and a woman (or, if you prefer, "a man and another man," "a woman and another woman," "a nu-trans fourth trimester transsensual Angst Profile ZETA-8 genderqueer pseudo-dyke reformed lesbiophilic heteromollusc and another of its kind", etc.)

Any soldier who's been in battle will tell you, without the slightest hint of irony, that trust in his fellow soldier is not only recommended, but absolutely vital to keeping themselves and their fellow soldiers, intact. As the old adage says, "every man deserves respect until he proves otherwise."

This, ladies and gentlemen, is why the Jews are literally a cancer that has plagued this planet for thousands of years. Usury banking (and those who, faced with little other choice, embraced it) gave birth to the Rothschild Family, John Pierpont "J.P." Morgan & a host of other greedy, soulless, mistrusting individuals who also used other unethical and (questionably) immoral tactics to further their fortunes, fortunes founded on the misery and mistrust of others. They also silenced visionaries such as Nikola Tesla, whose dreams of wireless electricity for all were crushed forever by those in power at the time.

I encourage any genuine Jew or supporter of usury banking (or even loaning with interest, at that) to debate this with me, if you so desire, but your position is indefensible and your so-called "argument" is unwinnable.
>>
>>68076424
Marcia Clark was raped in Israel as a teen that led her to a life of Law.

On American Crime Story they changed Israel to Italy for only one apparent reason.
>>
>>68076219
>>68076295
There's a middle ground between letting dipshit illiterate Islamics jump in urban slums and being a dipshit bowlcut "Race war" fanatic that shoots up a church cuz DUDE MINORITIES LMAO
>>
>>68076511
And yet nearly all of those "usury banks" are now owned by white non-Jews or Chinese.

You believe this simple-minded nonsense because you worked backwards from the conclusion "le jooz are to blame." Again, this is called being brainwashed. If you use the scientific method, usury is most definitely not to blame. Usury is an incredibly obvious consequence of human sentience... literally an inevitability no matter which way you cut it, no matter who was the first person to do it. You need resources now so I'll give you some of mine, but how does that benefit me? Oh right, you give me some extra when you pay me back. Literally the most obvious shit ever, cavemen were doing it.
>>
File: Babby.jpg (43 KB, 600x394) Image search: [Google]
Babby.jpg
43 KB, 600x394
>>68076622
>middle ground

Yessss, because that's clearly been working for the last 50 years since Eisenhower warned us of the growing "military-industrial complex"
>>
>>68076511
>EH YO NIGGA BLAME DA WHITE MAN FO HIS GOVNMENT WALLSTREET SHEEIT NIGGA FUCK EM THEIR THE REASONS WE AIN'T IN SPACE RITE NOW

This is all I hear
>>
>>68076651
>he defends usury banking

Oh, man. This one's a lost cause, ladies and gentlemen.
>>
>>68076653
I doubt any average conservative guy in the 80s would have had the same fucking views you do

Their is a middle ground, and jew memes will not dissolve that
>>
>Worrying about Jews instead of the Chinese
In a couple decades youll be begging for those jews back
>>
>>68076295
This, it's more obvious when they redirect people to /pol/ when they see anything slightly politically incorrect.
Might as well redirect people to 4chan.com
>>
File: Berbera.jpg (48 KB, 500x572) Image search: [Google]
Berbera.jpg
48 KB, 500x572
>>68076802
Head to Liveleak and have a laugh at Chinese people falling into elevator shafts, being crushed in garbage disposal units ON THE STREET and dying in inexplicable and hilarious ways.

Then get back to me and tell me those incompetent dickheads pose any threat at all, to the rest of the world.

Stupid fucking Chinese.
>>
File: 1457028721153.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1457028721153.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>68075579
Don't be such a bitch, it's one of the best shows one television in a long time.
>>
>>68075579
You do know that she loses the case, right?
Besides that, it's one of the most politically incorrect shows I've ever seen.
It's also the only show (in the history of the universe) that didn't have a fag character in it.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.