[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Shows you want to hate but can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 32562666.png (141 KB, 480x240) Image search: [Google]
32562666.png
141 KB, 480x240
ITT: Shows you want to hate but can't
>>
>Wanting to hate

That's what is wrong with you guys. You watch shows or movies wanting to hate them right off the back.
>>
i would bang the shit out of abby lol
>>
>>68075525
what's wrong with opinions other than your own? maybe people watch shows differently than you do. sites like this aren't a diamond dozen and you shouldn't take them for granite.
>>
>>68075609
>sites like this aren't a diamond dozen and you shouldn't take them for granite.

kek
>>
>>68075525
DUDE BEING CYNICAL IS COOL AND EDGY AS FUCK AND THERE'S A SURPLUS OF CREATIVE MATERIAL AT HAND AND EVERYONE IS SUSPICIOUS OF IDEOLOGIES THEREFORE WE DON'T HAVE TO ENJOY OR TAKE ANYTHING SERIOUSLY EVER AGAIN LMAO
>>
>>68075645
Holy shit I've always thought it was "dime a dozen". Because 10 is close to 12.
>>
>>68075748
me too high five
:^) _/ \_ (^:
>>
>>68075525
I don't want to like sJW diversity hires. But the show is comfy and illana gives me a literal 24 minute boner
>>
>an episode where the main characters suck hillary clinton's dick the entire time
>hillary clinton then cameos
Made me pretty mad tbqh.
>>
>>68075814
Why? They're liberals. What did you think was going to happen? Ted Cruz was going to show up and stunner everyone in the show then say gay people don't deserve the same rights as everyone else and abortions should be illegal even it's an incest or rape baby?
>>
>>68075814
>>68076138
it's the fact that they slobber all over Hillary's hairy dirty cunt despite not knowing any of her policies. It's only cause she's a woman that these cunts went nuts over her.

If you're going to be that annoying over someone at least know their fucking policies
>>
File: broadcity-master675-v2.jpg (84 KB, 675x450) Image search: [Google]
broadcity-master675-v2.jpg
84 KB, 675x450
>>68075814

Almost dropped the show when that happened.
>>
>>68076138
Most of Hollywood is liberal but they don't dedicate episodes of their shows to sucking a candidate's (metaphorical) dick.
>>
>>68076290
nothing more pathetic than Hillary pandering to the youth
fucking cunt is a dirty Hawk that will send us to our graves the first chance she gets
>>
The show is legit good.

It only makes sense that thief characters would like Hillary, of that makes you mad then you are crazy. Alana's whole character is SJW to the point of absurdity.
>>
>>68075525
>right off the back

Off the back of who or what?
>>
>>68076935
:^)
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.