[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>FAR OVER THE MISTY MOUNTAINS COLD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: dwarfprincesings.png (405 KB, 1000x562) Image search: [Google]
dwarfprincesings.png
405 KB, 1000x562
>FAR OVER THE MISTY MOUNTAINS COLD
>>
desu i would fuck smaug if he wasn't such a jackass.
>>
>tfw The Hobbit actually seemed like it could be a good movie
>>
When I had hope for this trilogy. Why'd you have to remind me, anon?! The first act of the entire trilogy was great.. then the rest happened
>>
TWO DUNGEONS DEEP
>>
>>68073845
>Seeing this
>hyped as fuck
>watch the films and think it's the greatest turd ever
>rewatch it again it's not so bad
>>
>>68074293
>>68074331
Hivemind.

Basically everything after this scene was downhill until it reached absolute bottom of the shit pit with the elf/dwarf romance and Battle of the CGI Armies
>>
>>68074331
>The first act of the entire trilogy was great..

Ugghhh no. No way in hell needing an entire hour to get out of the Shire, as much as I like the place, makes a well-paced movie. I remember my butt almost sleeping off at the theater once they actually got along to their journey.
>>
THREE CAVERNS FOLD
>>
>>68074369
hey pete, how you holdin up bud?
>>
Okay, but the Last Goodbye is god tier
>>
>>68074518
Take your ADD meds and come back. The pacing was great, it had heart, and the backstory intro was reminiscent of LotR
>>
File: HobbitTrilogy.jpg (100 KB, 500x622) Image search: [Google]
HobbitTrilogy.jpg
100 KB, 500x622
>>68073845
> misty mountains and what bilbo baggins hates were the only fucking songs in the entire damn series
>>
>>68074769
Extended edition of the first film also had Down Down in Goblin Town and Merry Old Inn.
>>
>>68073845
that teaser trailer
fuuuuck
got me hyped as hell
fuck PJ
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.