[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Look, I know there's a lot of "memes" floating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: download.jpg (9 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9 KB, 259x194
Look, I know there's a lot of "memes" floating around by the subatomic IQ of the average shitposter here, but what all your literal manchildren have to understand is, ultimately, reviews don't matter.

Or the box office.

Or general opinion.

Because, let's be honest here, folks; the typical mouthbreather that is the USA audience doesn't *understand* what Warner Bro., DC, and Snyder are trying to accomplish with the DCEU.

They're trying to elevate a genre in the medium from the braindead schlock that has come to be consider synonymous with it; A medium known for being forgettable popcorn entertainment, a mere illusion of "fun" targeted at the mindless masses. The sunlight sensitive neckbeards. The hordes of loud, obnoxious children. And turn it into something...more.

And that something, my friends, is art. Kino.
>>
>>68073503
We do understand, we just think it's without substance and shitty.
>>
>>68073503
This is quality. In fact it has turned my opinion and I am now a #CruzMissile
>>
File: costanza.jpg (19 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
costanza.jpg
19 KB, 400x400
>>68073542
That's the thing, see? You don't really understand it.
>>
>>68073503
They can do whatever the fuck they want, I just want the movies I watch to actually be good.
>>
>>68073503
Just because they tried doesn't mean they succeeded
>>
File: 1424164633_0.jpg (3 MB, 1746x4245) Image search: [Google]
1424164633_0.jpg
3 MB, 1746x4245
>>68073503
It's because of Marvelfags who don't understand art.
>>
Only thing I know is that it hit me right in the feels hard (in a good way), damn you Snyder.
>>
>>68073503
If people don't like a movie then it doesn't have any purpose
>>
File: st.jpg (52 KB, 690x622) Image search: [Google]
st.jpg
52 KB, 690x622
>>68073680
But a lot of people do like it anon, no matter how loud you shitpost and how hard you spam, you won't change that.
>>
File: moderntvposter.jpg (150 KB, 788x810) Image search: [Google]
moderntvposter.jpg
150 KB, 788x810
>>68073503
>2deep4u fggtz
>>
>>68073503
Please tell me this is an ironic shitpost.
>>
>>68073652
They already are.
>>
>>68073503
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYKeQczkFfM
>>
>>68073600
>you just didn't understand it
>read: i'm an easily threatened condescending prick with no argument
>>
>>68074653
snyder doesnt spoon feed his audience like some directors, you have to be able to do the legwork yourself

or dont, your inability to grasp art has no bearing on my life
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.